More blackpills from my friend living in Canada[Water is wet]

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
I have made a post about my friend living in Canada. So he left today and yesterday we went for some beer. There was another guy with him who will be going to the UK in this September. So we had a chat and we were talking about dating. My friend in Canada said that brown guys don't have ' value' in the dating market. So the other guy said that his female cousin is already in the UK and she never got any dates as well. So i asked why is that. He said that she thinks Indian men are 'too needy' and " creepy" and whites don't want to date brown girls too. We all know that " creepy and needy" is just some bullshit excuse. Now i am 100% convinced that Indian women hate Indian men. How do incels like me are supposed to get a gf like that? :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 9779
she thinks Indian men are 'too needy' and " creepy" and whites don't want to date brown girls too. We all know that " creepy and needy" is just some bullshit excuse.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16275, teriyaki chicken and 1 other person
Come on friends give me reacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
cheers op gonna start trying to date brown girls. unsaturated market

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
ironically, I live in Canada and the biggest slayers I know are curry and around 5'7-5'10, the taller ones are LTR maxxing with stacylite/stacys. My close friend is a 5'6-5'7 curry has a fade haircut and good beard and hes always sending me snaps of him with white girls he met off tinder lol. But mostly he's fucking brown chicks ngl.

ironically, I live in Canada and the biggest slayers I know are curry and around 5'7-5'10, the taller ones are LTR maxxing with stacylite/stacys. My close friend is a 5'6-5'7 curry has a fade haircut and good beard and hes always sending me snaps of him with white girls he met off tinder lol. But mostly he's fucking brown chicks ngl.
pics or teles

I have made a post about my friend living in Canada. So he left today and yesterday we went for some beer. There was another guy with him who will be going to the UK in this September. So we had a chat and we were talking about dating. My friend in Canada said that brown guys don't have ' value' in the dating market. So the other guy said that his female cousin is already in the UK and she never got any dates as well. So i asked why is that. He said that she thinks Indian men are 'too needy' and " creepy" and whites don't want to date brown girls too. We all know that " creepy and needy" is just some bullshit excuse. Now i am 100% convinced that Indian women hate Indian men. How do incels like me are supposed to get a gf like that? :feelswhy::feelswah:
It is fucking retarded to say "browns have no value in Canada"

I heard in parts of Canada Asian and Indian guys do very well...a white Canadian on here (or .net) said so himself.

Have to be more specific.

Even within a city there is a huge difference

In the more suburban parts of my city (big city in Australia), brown guys are viewed very badly.

But where I am now (CBD area), it is White woman & Brown/Ethnic man central

This kind of post is no blackpill, it is just vague garbage.

And saying that Brown women in UK have no value is to vague as well, when there are many reports of brown women dating white guys, and @geezcel himself saying his best lay was with a brown woman.

lazy thread

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and geezcel
Pics?