Bruh their fucking front legs are gone probably gonna have to be euthanised now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7580, Adriana Lima and 3 others
if only I could euthanise my abused kutta @SPFromNY914

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, .👽. and SubhumanCurrycel

Bruh their fucking front legs are gone probably gonna have to be euthanised now

This is why we need death squads and to bring back capital punishment.

Subhumans that abuse animals should be rounded up and shot.

Degenerates and subverters deserved to be hanged.

And I don't mean that in minecraft.

[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Why go to africa, we have similar things here on our plates everyday.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and BrendioEEE
why do they eat hecking good boys? I thought only China man did that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 14563 and 5 others
this is the most fucked up thing ive seen
anyone who abuses animals are low life scum that should get tortured

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Krakowski, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, JosephGarrot123 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Yes but thats completly different from cutting an animals legs off, torturing it and taping its mouth and leaving it
Not really, they do the same stuff and even worse out there. I'll guess youre not living in sweden near a farm and let them animals walk around and enjoy life until the 'cut' what you eat is animals that have been tortured, don't cope. there's enough videos out there that's not even a secret.

You eat it for taste, others for whatever reason..doesn't really matter for the animals at the end of the day.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6217 and StrangerDanger
good on him for saving those dogs from those savages

this is another reason women prefer white people because they don't go around torturing animals

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Not really, they do the same stuff and even worse out there. I'll guess youre not living in sweden near a farm and let them animals walk around and enjoy life until the 'cut' what you eat is animales that have been tortured, don't cope. there's enough videos out there that's not even a secret.

You eat it for taste, others for whatever reason..doesn't really matter for the animals at the end of the day.
That's just speculation, we are a developed nation with animal protection laws and morals so I trust what I eat has not been tortured, you can't compare dying instantly to this torture

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Adriana Lima
good on him for saving those dogs from those savages

this is another reason women prefer white people because they don't go around torturing animals

he is setting it up himself jfl.

he is known to be a fraud, who puts the dogs in these situations and then "saves them" for internet clout

because animal content is the longest hanging fruit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, 5'8manlet, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
That's just speculation, we are a developed nation with animal protection laws and morals so I trust what I eat has not been tortured, you can't compare dying instantly to this torture
You are so cute and innocent, almost like i believe youre not coping. you think your state has enough fucks to give to care for each animal? they just put them in ultra small cages and what not. you want me to put you in a small cage that you can't move in? to make hotdogs out of you?

cope cope and cope, you want to believe it to bad and it's sad and funny at the same time.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6217 and StrangerDanger
You are so cute and innocent, almost like i believe youre not coping. you think your state has enough fucks to give to care for each animal? they just put them in ultra small cages and what not. you want me to put you in a small cage that you can't move in? to make hotdogs out of you?

cope cope and cope, you want to believe it to bad and it's sad and funny at the same time.
jfl cope
might hard to believe people have morals if youre from some shithole

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14455

tanned dark lookz curries always rescuing animals and saving the day...

jfl cope
might hard to believe people have morals if youre from some shithole
What morals you dumb fuck you eat animals that have been tortured in unthinkable cages, your country whatever it is..doesn't have enough fucks to give for each of the millions animals that been killed for you each day. you don't take happy animals from small farms and cut them fast, you don't even know the process, i bet you didn't even watch 1 video showing what's going on over there

morals my ass

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
he is setting it up himself jfl.

he is known to be a fraud, who puts the dogs in these situations and then "saves them" for internet clout

because animal content is the longest hanging fruit
serious?

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Noooooo not the cute dog :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

all the others is ok, yummy.

What morals you dumb fuck you eat animals that have been tortured in unthinkable cages, your country whatever it is..doesn't have enough fucks to give for each of the millions animals that been killed for you each day. you don't take happy animals from small farms and cut them fast, you don't even know the process, i bet you didn't even watch 1 video showing what's going on over there

morals my ass
JFL do you just think they are stuck in a cage all day, they are taken care by farmers not one moralless entity like the state you make it out to be
you sound like you want to justify torture or either youre vegan

JFL do you just think they are stuck in a cage all day, they are taken care by farmers not one moralless entity like the state you make it out to be
you sound like you want to justify torture or either youre vegan
I see reality the way it is, but no point in argue with you..too hard in the cope.

where you from?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ark, Deleted member 6217 and StrangerDanger
It cant be compared to this shit
Easily could and way worse. your country (in some parts) are just way more chill about it, lot of farms and actual care.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Easily could and way worse. your country (in some parts) are just way more chill about it, lot of farms and actual care.
We have regulations about care, feeding, environment of the animals etc that must followed, cows for instance must go outside during the summer and have enough space in the stable. They are not just locked up in cages lol. These regulations are being controlled by third parties so I trust that absolute majority are following these

We have regulations about care, feeding, environment of the animals etc that must followed, cows for instance must go outside during the summer and have enough space in the stable. They are not just locked up in cages lol. These regulations are being controlled by third parties so I trust that absolute majority are following these
Don't know what more to tell you, sweden isn't the norm and that's the first country i mention in this regard even before i asked you where u from.

• +1
I have seen videos of dogs and similar animals who had their entire bodies skinned while they were still alive. They were alive carcasses after. Shit like that never leaves your mind. Never buying fur especially from China again after that where shit like that is not unheard of

• +1
Don't know what more to tell you, sweden isn't the norm and that's the first country i mention in this regard even before i asked you where u from.
Oh I thought you knew since you were so specific

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Oh I thought you knew since you were so specific
Nope, it's just simply different than most. sweden has tons of small farms where the animals move around just fine in the sun, nothing too cruel that i know of, but it's literally the only exemple that top my mind.

• +1
Cope
the weak should fear the strong

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, HOLYFUARK and StrangerDanger
in half of African countries businessmen kidnap and ritualistically sacrifice a child with machetes, mix the blood into a jar with herbs as a magical potion and bury body parts under construction site whenever they make a new building

lol if you think they’re gonna enforce animal protection laws

I am completely apathic to it now
Go into any animal abuse thread and Du Cucked has been there Ugh... reacting all the cheering on and liking the the ones calling it gross.

Humans are animals and some animals are better and more powerful than others.

The biggest animal abuse of all is being forced to wageslave yet goyim has to do it 8 hours a day 5 days a week for 40 years just to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and StrangerDanger
Go into any animal abuse thread and Du Cucked has been there Ugh... reacting all the cheering on and liking the the ones calling it gross.

Humans are animals and some animals are better and more powerful than others.

The biggest animal abuse of all is being forced to wageslave yet goyim has to do it 8 hours a day 5 days a week for 40 years just to survive.
Yet @HarrierDuBois eats and consumes animal products. What a hypocrite

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Krakowski
Same to watching it but not doing

I kicked my cat in the head and feel pretty bad TBH :feelsrope:
I did the same to a puppy , it was the type of dog that is relentless and annoying af so when i was playing with it i landed a kick to its face , it wasnt a strong kick but the doggo felt it, .

• So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
Yet @HarrierDuBois eats and consumes animal products. What a hypocrite
Atleast he is making gains

I did the same to a puppy , it was the type of dog that is relentless and annoying af so when i was playing with it i landed a kick to its face , it wasnt a strong kick but the doggo felt it, .
Do you regret it

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Do you regret it
I Would put a chain leash on him to get him used to it so i could walk him, he started screaming and running and hid under a car.

I later learned his behaviour was because it s a breed meant to be free on a farm taking care of sheep , protecting them against bears.

So yeah all i did to it i really regret , i also kinda loved him , especially since it died as a puppy , the vets couldnt save it, it wasnt mine btw, it was of my cousin .

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Wait what, when did he send those pics
About A Week Ago, Week Ago! GIF - About A Week Ago Hood GIFs

holy shit he ascended hard as fuck
gymcelling never fails

I Would put a chain leash on him to get him used to it so i could walk him, he started screaming and running and hid under a car.

I later learned his behaviour was because it s a breed meant to be free on a farm taking care of sheep , protecting them against bears.

So yeah all i did to it i really regret , i also kinda loved him , especially since it died as a puppy , the vets couldnt save it, it wasnt mine btw, it was of my cousin .
Modern soyciety