More hurrihumans (hurricanes as humans) in progress

@noodlelover who would you fuck

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Why? Please Elab?

What’s Dorian rating?

Why are the others inferior? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
the girl smiling looks like a sand nigger with fakeup and the other one beside debby has a very squarish head (Bad ratios)
Dorian's rating is chadlite, He looks a bit too premitive and his pheno would improve if he had a PCT, Slightly positivly tilted eyebrows and higher set zygos (Which will improve his shitty hollow cheeks)
I rate debby HTB and helene has the same rating, They have estrogenic features and no noticeable bad ratios nor recessions+ They don't have much masculine features (Especially debby she's built for my cock)
The rest is inferior because they don't have anything out of the ordinary, Humberto is far too brown (Aladin phenotype) and looks like an islander or a pajeet not a spaniard still HTN though (Good bones and ratios), The curly haired one is HTN as well, his PSL is not out of the extroardinary but he has a good med phenotype and nice coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
the girl smiling looks like a sand nigger with fakeup
There are two girls smiling. Idalia or Helene?
and the other one beside debby has a very squarish head (Bad ratios)
Beryl?
Dorian's rating is chadlite, He looks a bit too premitive and his pheno would improve if he had a PCT, Slightly positivly tilted eyebrows and higher set zygos (Which will improve his shitty hollow cheeks)
Fair enough, and what’s his appeal level
How does Kirk compare to Dorian?
I rate debby HTB and helene has the same rating,
Fair enough
They have estrogenic features and no noticeable bad ratios nor recessions+
Apart from Beryl who has bad ratios?
They don't have much masculine features (Especially debby she's built for my cock)
Are you into stick thin anorexic women? Debby is exactly that.
The rest is inferior because they don't have anything out of the ordinary, Humberto is far too brown (Aladin phenotype) and looks like an islander or a pajeet not a spaniard still HTN though (Good bones and ratios),
> a pajeet
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga Humberto is meant to be a Latino mutt
Not a Spaniard

The curly haired one is HTN as well, his PSL is not out of the extroardinary but he has a good med phenotype and nice coloring.
Lorenzo?

You didn’t mention jova/franklin/lee, what about them?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
@noodlelover who would you fuck
All of the girls, none of the guys.

Since you like Ai, have you tried the paid ChatGPT voice mode? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

• +1
All of the girls, none of the guys.

Since you like Ai, have you tried the paid ChatGPT voice mode? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
Ask which of the guys mog?

• +1
Ask which of the guys mog?
I don't know know.
But you have to be specific which girls you’d pick and which you wouldn’t?

It mogs imo
Debby is my favorite.

Being that lean and having freckles like she does is extremely rare. Novelty get's attention and increases attraction.

This is why even despite racism, an indian guy in a place with less than 1% indians will have more relationship success than the same guy in india.

• +1
I don't know know.

Debby is my favorite.

Being that lean and having freckles like she does is extremely rare. Novelty get's attention and increases attraction.

This is why even despite racism, an indian guy in a place with less than 1% indians will have more relationship success than the same guy in india.
And which of the girls are your least fave and why?

• +1
There are two girls smiling. Idalia or Helene?

Beryl?

Fair enough, and what’s his appeal level
How does Kirk compare to Dorian?

Fair enough

Apart from Beryl who has bad ratios?

> a pajeet
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga Humberto is meant to be a Latino mutt
Not a Spaniard

Lorenzo?

You didn’t mention jova/franklin/lee, what about them?
Beryl is the square headed bad ratio whore
idalia is the sand nigger smiling whore
Lorenzo is the low psl high appeal med HTN

Jova looks like a mexican mixed with a bit of nigger, The type of girl with a busty body and huge tits i rate her low htb
About franklin, He looks like the typical alien faced nordic prettyboy. Good pheno but awful failos i rate him high mtn
Lee is a changlite due to his bones compared to other asians but next to a med he's most likely nothing more but an mtn

• JFL
Fuck yes, I like thin anorexic mental ill GOOD LOOKING girls who smoke the ugly losers ones can kill themselves idc

• JFL
She’s a druggie

Thoughts on Idalia and jova?
Jova looks like she hangs out with the cartel, She also looks like she's a deadsec member
idalia imo looks like a typical north african whore

• JFL
Beryl is the square headed bad ratio whore
What do you rate her?
idalia is the sand nigger smiling whore
Idalia is sheboon
Lorenzo is the low psl high appeal med HTN
Who mogs: Lorenzo or Humberto
Jova looks like a mexican mixed with a bit of nigger, The type of girl with a busty body and huge tits i rate her low htb
How could you tell she’s Latina jfl
About franklin, He looks like the typical alien faced nordic prettyboy. Good pheno but awful failos i rate him high mtn
High MTN in Oslo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Does Dorian not him?
Lee is a changlite due to his bones compared to other asians but next to a med he's most likely nothing more but an mtn
Jova for Lee tbh

• +1
Druggie girls are most likely submissive and don't have much ego
Would you rather fuck Debby and turn into an LTN the next day or fuck Beryl forever

• +1
Would you rather fuck Debby and turn into an LTN the next day or fuck Beryl forever
I Would rather fuck beryl forever, I Just can't live my life as an LTN it would be horrible. Imagine being inferior to an average NORMIE. Normies are not only cucks because of their average looks they have to jestermaxx for pussy. but an LTN has no chance girls are disgusted by him except desperate fat low smv sheeboon cum dumpsters. Also imagine looking at a mirror and seeing an ugly 5'4 LTN framecel

• JFL
I Would rather fuck beryl forever, I Just can't live my life as an LTN it would be horrible. Imagine being inferior to an average NORMIE. Normies are not only cucks because of their average looks they have to jestermaxx for pussy. but an LTN has no chance girls are disgusted by him except desperate fat low smv sheeboon cum dumpsters. Also imagine looking at a mirror and seeing an ugly 5'4 LTN framecel
Rank the foids from best to worst (in order which ones you’d rather be with)

• +1
LtB MTB Htb or lite?
I don't know, they're all hot.

The Ai hasn't created realistic enough pictures for me to think of them like real people. They all kinda look generic. But if they were real people I saw they're all hot. Ai rarely generates non-hot people. Only if you are very specific in your prompting, then maybe.

• JFL
I don't know, they're all hot.

The Ai hasn't created realistic enough pictures for me to think of them like real people. They all kinda look generic. But if they were real people I saw they're all hot. Ai rarely generates non-hot people. Only if you are very specific in your prompting, then maybe.
It can generate subhumans

What do you rate her?

Idalia is sheboon

Who mogs: Lorenzo or Humberto

How could you tell she’s Latina jfl

High MTN in Oslo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Does Dorian not him?

Jova for Lee tbh
Honestly the jova for lee thing would only work if he's a tattoo thugmaxxed gymmaxxed ricechang with tight dark clothes a watch and tattoos. His bones alone won't save him

I rate Beryl a low mtb and idalia a low tier becky

I Don't know about the humberto or lorenzo one i think humberto for better bones

Dorian BRUTALLY Mogs franklin

• JFL
Honestly the jova for lee thing would only work if he's a tattoo thugmaxxed gymmaxxed ricechang with tight dark clothes a watch and tattoos. His bones alone won't save him
I mean it’s over for lee
What sort of guys do the foids look like they’d go for?
I rate Beryl a low mtb and idalia a low tier becky
Why so low?
I Don't know about the humberto or lorenzo one i think humberto for better bones
Fair enough
But pheno?
Dorian BRUTALLY Mogs franklin
Why?

I mean it’s over for lee
What sort of guys do the foids look like they’d go for?

Why so low?

Fair enough
But pheno?

Why?
I Mean someone EVERY girl would go for is one who's closest looking to chad, Good frame and pheno. Best is med pheno because it's so rare to find a medditeranean actual chad since most people are subhumans.

Why so low? Because idalia's pheno is shit, she looks like a whore who grew up in the slums of algeria with her disgusting narrow face.
Beryl is because her face is far too squarish

Lorenzo mogs in pheno

Dorian mogs franklin Because dorian has better bones, Pheno, and ratios and no visible failos unlike franklin.

• +1
I Mean someone EVERY girl would go for is one who's closest looking to chad, Good frame and pheno. Best is med pheno because it's so rare to find a medditeranean actual chad since most people are subhumans.
Meds are subhuman?
Why so low? Because idalia's pheno is shit, she looks like a whore who grew up in the slums of algeria with her disgusting narrow face.
She’s mulatta not Arab
Beryl is because her face is far too squarish
Thoughts on Beryl pheno?
Lorenzo mogs in pheno
Why
Dorian mogs franklin Because dorian has better bones, Pheno, and ratios and no visible failos unlike franklin.
What are Franklin failos?

• +1
Cut off for ltr, fuck and friendzone
I Would LTR Debby definitly she seems like those passionate french girls who would worship my cock and make love songs for me (idc about the love songs or letters i just like the ego boost)
I Would definitly fuck jova she just looks like the girl who's absolutely crazy in bed like i would cum twice in her face and still want more
beryl and idalia are just for fucking but other than that i wouldn't even have them as friends
Helene i would have an LTR because i would make med kids

• JFL
Meds are subhuman?

She’s mulatta not Arab

Thoughts on Beryl pheno?

Why

What are Franklin failos?
Technically everyone is a subhuman, and NORMIE meds are subhuman.

Beryl pheno is a typical girl i'd find at a bakery shop or some random turkic house wife

Lorenzo has that alexander the great pheno he absolutely mogs in coloring and looks like a true med

Franklin failos are his eye area his nose is not ideal for a pretty boy and some basic ratios since his face is narrow, i know tall skull mogs but his is just narrow goblin skull

• +1
Wake up babe new Xangsane thread dropped

• Love it
I Would LTR Debby definitly she
Even tho she’s a druggie?
seems like those passionate french girls who would worship my cock and make love songs for me (idc about the love songs or letters i just like the ego boost)
Debby is American jfl
Does she seem submissive?
I Would definitly fuck jova she just looks like the girl who's absolutely crazy in bed
Why do
like i would cum twice in her face and still want more
Would you ltr @Jova
beryl and idalia are just for fucking but other than that i wouldn't even have them as friends
Why not?
Helene i would have an LTR because i would make med kids
She’s French canadian

• +1
Reactions: Jova and MoggerM
Wake up babe new Xangsane thread dropped
Thoughts on the characters?
Technically everyone is a subhuman, and NORMIE meds are subhuman.
@Olivecel brought it up
Beryl pheno is a typical girl i'd find at a bakery shop or some random turkic house wife
JFL she’s white :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: where the fuck are you getting Turkic from
Lorenzo has that alexander the great pheno he absolutely mogs in coloring and looks like a true med
Why does he look like a true med compared to humberto
Franklin failos are his eye area his nose is not ideal for a pretty boy and some basic ratios since his face is narrow, i know tall skull mogs but his is just narrow goblin skull
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I made a thread on him and most rated him a chad

• JFL
@n9wiff do you still have access to amwx? Please post this?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Even tho she’s a druggie?

Debby is American jfl
Does she seem submissive?

Why do

Would you ltr @Jova

Why not?

She’s French canadian
Honestly i wouldn't really LTR jova because she seems like alot of trouble

And i wouldn't be friends with beryl nor idalia because they look like whores

Helene should be the American and debby looks more french/canadian

• JFL
Thoughts on the characters?

@Olivecel brought it up

JFL she’s white :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: where the fuck are you getting Turkic from

Why does he look like a true med compared to humberto

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I made a thread on him and most rated him a chad
Probably greycels who rated him chad

Also lorenzo looks more med because humberto looks like the mixed type of latino

• JFL