More info about derma stamping for saggy laugh lines and under eye lines

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
So my nasiolabal folds used to sag lower then a hag's veiny old tits.

One microneedle session did nothing. I didnt give up, I kept going at it, i've done it about 5 times now. I can see reduction in one side, like major reduction. One side of my face looks 22 and the other side looks 30.

I read up on this site https://wellaholic.com/blog/how-can-i-get-rid-of-my-laugh-lines/ that dermatologists say derma stamping does reduce lines, but it takes up to a year. So Yes, it does reduce the sagging effect as well. I had a face with a dog like appearance, and now it's only one one side
fxb6sk155d6d7070c3b8d319192761_677x677.jpg

So yes it does work, use vitamin c serum, retinol, hylauronic acid, get he best moisturizer reccomended by dermatologists and research it, eat bovine collagen powder.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Kingkellz and thereallegend
What do u think about combining stamping with tret? Tret is the holy grail

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2d v2
OP are you sure that your lines improved, or was it just the overall skin quality that has improved? My skincare protocol is about the same as yours, and it does make my skin look a lot better, which in turn make my sagging skin appear less severe, but really I think it does nothing for the skin elasticity itself, it just makes it less visible

eat bovine collagen powder
does eating collagen suppements even do anything? isn't it pointless?

it also causes irreversible damage to the eyes for many people

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and justbentbro
op , this is one of the best books for microneedling , just make sure to use a good one like derminator to not cause microtearing . I personally stamp'' in longer needles 1,5++, and do circular moves at 0.5 mm ..... I use a generic microneedling pen , not stamp....

Done about 10+ sessions for acne scars/ texture over 3 years , didnt notice any scar reduction but definitely smoother skin....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek and 2d v2
OP are you sure that your lines improved, or was it just the overall skin quality that has improved? My skincare protocol is about the same as yours, and it does make my skin look a lot better, which in turn make my sagging skin appear less severe, but really I think it does nothing for the skin elasticity itself, it just makes it less visible

does eating collagen suppements even do anything? isn't it pointless?

it also causes irreversible damage to the eyes for many people
no i dont wanna use tret i think it has nasty side effects and my eyes are one of the only thing in my face which looks really good like 9/10 or above

yeah collagen does work if ingested, and idk maybe it does just make it less visible, but it seems smoother and seems less saggy then it used to

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Don’t microneedle yourself
0400DB87 6A98 480C ABC3 96FD6A08186D

• JFL
Reactions: zeek and Lawton88
h

oly shit man

how often do you do that, what is your needle size, and what do you use after for healing purposes and what do you use on your face?
I don’t microneedle myself when I do it and this isn’t microneedling

op , this is one of the best books for microneedling , just make sure to use a good one like derminator to not cause microtearing . I personally stamp'' in longer needles 1,5++, and do circular moves at 0.5 mm ..... I use a generic microneedling pen , not stamp....

Done about 10+ sessions for acne scars/ texture over 3 years , didnt notice any scar reduction but definitely smoother skin....

How did u get smoother skin but no scar reduction? What u mean by this?

How did u get smoother skin but no scar reduction? What u mean by this?

im refering to cell turnover , so the skin underneath after flaking and peeling for a week is smooth . It stayed smooth and shiny for the next weeks.....

I have not seen improvement in my boxcar and rolling scars , and i stamped on it with 2.5 mm ....

Last edited:
im refering to cell turnover , so the skin underneath after flaking and peeling for a week is smooth . It stayed smooth and shiny for the next weeks.....

I have not seen improvement in my boxcar and rolling scars , and i stamped on it with 2.5 mm ....
u need subcision then

update: the dermastampig is working for laugh lines. I had to get really brutal with it and really derma stamp the fuck out of them, but they are dissappearing from the bottom up, so they used to be all the way down next to my mouth, now they are raising back up to the nose and have reduced appearance. I actually just put my thump under the skin in my mouth and stamp the top of the skin, and i noticed that if yu stamp it flat like that against your thumb(inside your mouth, in front of the top teeth, directly under the laugh line) it will actually heal flattened out and the lines will start to vanish. so yes it does work at least partially

Im obviously gonna continue until the whole laugh lines area is as falttened out as possible, but it gives me hope that i can make a lot more progress with what I'm seeing.

any oldcels or mid 20scels will be able to over about a year flatten out the entire lines over their face.

So my nasiolabal folds used to sag lower then a hag's veiny old tits.

One microneedle session did nothing. I didnt give up, I kept going at it, i've done it about 5 times now. I can see reduction in one side, like major reduction. One side of my face looks 22 and the other side looks 30.

I read up on this site https://wellaholic.com/blog/how-can-i-get-rid-of-my-laugh-lines/ that dermatologists say derma stamping does reduce lines, but it takes up to a year. So Yes, it does reduce the sagging effect as well. I had a face with a dog like appearance, and now it's only one one side
fxb6sk155d6d7070c3b8d319192761_677x677.jpg

So yes it does work, use vitamin c serum, retinol, hylauronic acid, get he best moisturizer reccomended by dermatologists and research it, eat bovine collagen powder.
What do you use? Dermaroller, microneedling dermastamp device, or derminator 2? Thoughts on derminator 2?

The stamp is continuing to flatten out the deeper lines slowly but surely, i stamp every week now since I am not going out(gave myself a one month intermission because i am trying to really refine my looks)
but i still work every day and girls are definitely noticing me more than ever.