More of a dick now

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Been more of a dick since my dad died (was never much of a monkey to begin with anyway tbh) main diference is not smiling /laughing/being amused? really easily in conversations. It's not even intentional tbh I just feel desentisized

anyway i perfer it. Recently noticed how much of an absaloutle clown a lot of people are too and its annoying Clowns = dry pussy

Still I'm trying not to make fun of people for disabilitys/faces etc like I used to & pretty happy with myself for straight up telling 2 people to just shut tf up when they did. Legit some of ye should try it. Makes me feel better then the other person in some sorta entitled way

wanna nibble on a guys ear and make him my woman but im not gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Your dad is gay

ur too attached to ur new ego of being a fake alpha james bond guy, if u aren't sociable around groups of people than ur screwed.

the only time u wanna be james bond is when ur alone with a girl and about to smack cheeks, dry pussy if u cant laser eyecontactmaxx
big difference in being quiet/emo vs just not taking shit

when u tell people to be more sociable almost all of em just force jokes & become the clown to make their friends rather then actually talk to people casually. completelyyy different

• +1
Reactions: noped and Ogmanman
Dam dude :f:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902

Users who are viewing this thread

Back