P

PresidentBusiness

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, looksmaxxerrr and cyprian_tomaszewski
cope, blackpill is %100 real

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, JeromeMorrow, datboijj and 1 other person
The women are virtue signalling by saying the GL guy had good humor and personality.

He was objectively 3-4 pts better looking than the other 3 guys in the video. Which is why they rated him a 8.9 and the other guys a 3-4.
He wasn't "styled", he just has an athletic body and is wearing literally a t-shirt and jeans.

He could easily model for Asos or middle tier clothing brands.

That guy isn't going to snatch the Tinder or Bumble matches off the 3 other guys with his humor, style and personality. They're going to right swipe him and ask him for sex because of his face and hair.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Mogger, mvp2v1, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
Am i the only one who thinks jack neel is HTN at best

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lowiqNormie
none of these guys have any deformities. put me among them and notice how blackpill becomes VERY real

The women are virtue signalling by saying the GL guy had good humor and personality.

He was objectively 3-4 pts better looking than the other 3 guys in the video. Which is why they rated him a 8.9 and the other guys a 3-4.
He wasn't "styled", he just has an athletic body and is wearing literally a t-shirt and jeans.

He could easily model for Asos or middle tier clothing brands.

That guy isn't going to snatch the Tinder or Bumble matches off the 3 other guys with his humor, style and personality. They're going to right swipe him and ask him for sex because of his face and hair.
htn vs mtns and ltns

There exists something called "the Hawthorne effect" and stated vs actual women preference (it was shown that women SAY they value personality more but the results showed they value looks first and foremost) but i don't expect you to understand it, it's fine

Anyways, here is more proof that the BP is 70% bullshit:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
There exists something called "the Hawthorne effect" and stated vs actual women preference (it was shown that women SAY they value personality more but the results showed they value looks first and foremost) but i don't expect you to understand it, it's fine

As the old adage goes, look at what women DO, not what they SAY. I've found that they are two completely different things sometimes. It's straight up malicious, it's a way of gaslighting those who weren't born with good genetics into thinking that their lack of success is their own fault.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and cyprian_tomaszewski
As the old adage goes, look at what women DO, not what they SAY. I've found that they are two completely different things sometimes. It's straight up malicious, it's a way of gaslighting those who weren't born with good genetics into thinking that their lack of success is their own fault.
if they were honest about their preferences they wouldn't keep their simps and male "friends" (orbiters). I don't blame women for playing with these oofy doofy's, they deserve it for being so cucked and ignorant.

In a way those oofy doofy's who are always getting friendzoned, rejected and lied to by women are the least likely to believe in the BP because they have to cling to even the tiniest bit of hope - that the orbiting will finally pay off. In that sense a slayer is more likely to understand the BP than a truecel which is sad

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
if they were honest about their preferences they wouldn't keep their simps and male "friends" (orbiters). I don't blame women for playing with these oofy doofy's, they deserve it for being so cucked and ignorant.

In a way those oofy doofy's who are always getting friendzoned, rejected and lied to by women are the least likely to believe in the BP because they have to cling to even the tiniest bit of hope - that the orbiting will finally pay off. In that sense a slayer is more likely to understand the BP than a truecel which is sad
JFL at the bluepill being used as a cope, at least they're being blissfully ignorant. When I took the blackpill, it was absolutely crazy how well it lined up with reality. There was always something not quite right with the other pills, but I didn't quite get it until I ended up here.

I am 100% open to a different way of thinking. But so far everything I've seen only goes on to prove the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, klamus and cyprian_tomaszewski

Look it's simple.

I'll give you a real life concrete understanding.

- You cannot develop a dominant and/or confident personality as a man without looks or height. If you do its because you can fight and or grew up in the hood. The reason for this is because people will assume your personality even before expressing anything that's inside of you, so now your job is to completely prove everybody around you wrong and that are you not that type of person, you are this type of person. And that just doesn't work out. So you are afforded less flexibility in how can act as a man if you are not good looking or tall while being normie. This leads to the persona being different from what's inside. This leads to doubts and all sorts of awkardnes. So now the guy is trying to say the right thing, do the right thing and be the right guy. This comes across to women as inauthentic, because they know no one can be this nice and curtious. It's not real and it's a pretence and for show and boring. Women are the ones that put on the nice person persona and so they want the opposite so that it can bring them out into being more real upfront and direct too.

- Because of the above if a guy acts out of accordance with the way he looks, both men and women will shun him or see him as weird, peculiar or a fake / phoney. If the outward persona doesn't suit you you can't use it. The problem occurs when the persona these guys are assigned by society doesn't allow them to express who they are inside. So now you have a bunch of Jacks from fight club that have an alter ego called Tyler which they don't let out in public.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and JeromeMorrow
More proof that i gonna rape the fuck out of you

High trust mtn vs subhumans in the same room of course they're going to rate him high. Also normie ratings are a meme. It's 10 or you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

This goes for those JBW videos in Japan, btw.

Am i the only one who thinks jack neel is HTN at best
Niko is considered HTN as well yet slays. You don't need to be PSL morph to be good looking IRL. You can get away with being boneless as long as you have collagen.