More proof that short = death

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
If you’re short, watch this. Watch it and remember how much of a subhuman you are and always will be. You can wear lifts all you want, but that will never change your biological height. In fact, as you age you’ll just get shorter. If your height starts with a 5 you are done for and should kill yourself this instant. It’s over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, germanlooks, Doctor Faust and 3 others
your gf would enjoy getting raped and then killed by ramirez. she will have insane orgasms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Deleted member 13592 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Women don’t care about height

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: germanlooks, datboijj, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
YALL STAY SAFE THO NO CAP FR FR VIBING BUSSING

why do white women talk like that? dont they understand they aren't black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, datboijj, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
Let's put it this way, being short is much more of a failo than being tall is a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 756
major cope
If you’ve seen the video you wouldn’t be saying that. Women in the video literally say “ugly and tall is better than extremely good looking and short”

If you’ve seen the video you wouldn’t be saying that. Women in the video literally say “ugly and tall is better than extremely good looking and short”
Do a tinder experiment then

Do a tinder experiment then
No point. These tiktok sluts have already shown us the truth. It’s over for me and that’s the bottom line.

If ur 5f9+ height isn't a failo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
absolutely over for 5'11cels

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Heightpill wasn't as prevalent like 3 years ago. Strange

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I just wish I was average, that's it, not even tall, I dont want an advantage, I just dont want a disavantage

• +1
You have a girlfriend you claim
Yeah but last night she showed me that dumb tiktok with the girl saying “I don’t like short guys” and then told me no girls like short guys. Duh I’m short and you fucked me. Fuck this world.

Yeah but last night she showed me that dumb tiktok with the girl saying “I don’t like short guys” and then told me no girls like short guys. Duh I’m short and you fucked me. Fuck this world.
Therefore height is not overtly important
Or you’re lying

If ur 5f9+ height isn't a failo
It is. In the video I posted women are even clowning 5’11 guys. You have to be a 6’9 Chad to win in this world

Face mogs if you are atleast 5ft7 imo seen many chadlets slaying..

Below 5ft7 its giga over tier unless brad pitt tier face

Therefore height is not overtly important
Or you’re lying
It is important. I think my girl was just being nice because she knew I hated women and wanted to show me NAWALT but in reality they are all the same

It is important. I think my girl was just being nice because she knew I hated women and wanted to show me NAWALT but in reality they are all the same
You’re probably lying

Face mogs if you are atleast 5ft7 imo seen many chadlets slaying
But according to the video, women would much rather prefer a tall ugly man then a Chad who is short. They also say in the video that they don’t like gym guys or bearded guys. They want tall skinny white boys with drug addiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
I just wish I was average, that's it, not even tall, I dont want an advantage, I just dont want a disavantage
i thought being avg was a disadvantage? alot of the blackpill seems to be shitting all over being avg and praising being chad

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Vermilioncore
Short nigga but my dick tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
if you have a gf then what are those crying posts?
"im short, subhuman, I have cancer wahh wahh :feelswhy:"
I’m still short and subhuman and dying but I have a gf too.

It is. In the video I posted women are even clowning 5’11 guys. You have to be a 6’9 Chad to win in this world
Random JBS on tik tok. Their bfs are probably 5ft 7 to 5ft 11 prettyboys lol. 5ft 10 height mogs majority of desirable foids

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
then you lifemog 99% of the forum
Having a gf still solves nothing because I know the true nature of women therefore I’m constantly uneasy knowing what the blackpill taught me. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to be happy again due to this. Blackpill is truly like lifting the wool from our eyes and seeing the world for what it truly is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice and BearBoy
Having a gf still solves nothing because I know the true nature of women therefore I’m constantly uneasy knowing what the blackpill taught me. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to be happy again due to this. Blackpill is truly like lifting the wool from our eyes and seeing the world for what it truly is
so you are insecure and worried that she could leave you/cheat on you?

If you’re short, watch this. Watch it and remember how much of a subhuman you are and always will be. You can wear lifts all you want, but that will never change your biological height. In fact, as you age you’ll just get shorter. If your height starts with a 5 you are done for and should kill yourself this instant. It’s over.

View attachment 1386193

Legit cant stand this tier of hypernegativity autism

• JFL
so you are insecure and worried that she could leave you/cheat on you?
I know she wouldn’t cheat because I know her ways deeply. But I know she wishes I was better. She wishes I was taller, manlier, and more NT. But since she loves me, she always tells me she accepts me for me, but deep down I know that no woman can truly love someone like me who is ugly, short, weird, etc.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and khvirgin
I know she wouldn’t cheat because I know her ways deeply. But I know she wishes I was better. She wishes I was taller, manlier, and more NT. But since she loves me, she always tells me she accepts me for me, but deep down I know that no woman can truly love someone like me who is ugly, short, weird, etc.
i can give her a good time

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

As to be expected. I've had fantasies involving such thoughts.

Fuck this gay earth