MORE RAW EGG BENEFITS [G T F I H] [N O W] [ G T F I H

X

x69

?????? ????
Sup my faggots. I found even more raw egg beneftis that all of you can use.

Let's start off with Myostatin.. what is myostatin?
Myostatin is a protein that inhibits muscle growth. With lots of myostatin you'll never get much muscle growth.
Some animals/humans have a gene that causes really low/no myostatin levels.. this is what happens:

Myostatin cow

or this (found on lookism ():

Lowering myostatin would increase muscle and strength.
But how do you inhibit myostatin? Raw eggs are the answer. Egg yolks.

Why? Because raw eggs are rich in something called follistatin which inhibits myostatin.
Raw eggs indirectly promote muscle growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2852878/
Monkeys reported (idk if the monkeys reported tbh) but monkeys reported information that could be used in studies
and studies reported that the monkeys reported a significant amount of muscle growth (reported by the monkeys).
Aka there was a lot of muscle growth.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18334646
Even mouses reported that muscle increased which then studies reported.

It also promotes fat loss

EVEN GOOD FOR BALDING MALES:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22052313

Who knew that drinking raw eggs could help male pattern baldness a bit.

brb drinking raw eggs
brb getting muscle gains
brb losing fat
brb selling steroids
brb explaining my customers that eggs are better
brb sending more egg yolks through a envelope
brb from brb.
I am b

Jfl at people not drinking raw eggs

@Tony @Nibba @Tricky @extreme-overthinker @x69 @Intel.Imperitive (jfl at you roiding tbh) @Templarcel421 (idk who you are)

@ascension or an-hero (don't know you either) @Mango @MarriedAndLookin4Fun
@aut @realrob @reborn @regedit @Remerter @retarded_dumbshit
I don't know all of you tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6401
I think all chads ate raw eggs when young and mewed a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jake_okok, KDA Player and Deleted member 6401
36 cooked eggs is the equivalent of a full cycle of dianabol. Just eat 36 cooked eggs everyday for the same benefits

Jfl at this cope
Jfl at anyone who can manage to eat 36 raw eggs in one sitting
No
I ate raw eggs and yoghurt and mewed religiously
Chad ate oreos and fruit juice everyday
But his genes still prevailed
Genes > environment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8229, Deleted member 6401, YoungRichNigga and 1 other person

Chads naturally did that probably. However chads don't talk about their lifestyles that caused them to be chads.
People want to believe that chad was perfect from the start.. and thus the image of being perfect begins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8229 and Deleted member 6401
Chads naturally did that probably. However chads don't talk about their lifestyles that caused them to be chads.
People want to believe that chad was perfect from the start.. and thus the image of being perfect begins

Yes, chads want us to believe that they were born that way which has caused incels to worship chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
36 cooked eggs is the equivalent of a full cycle of dianabol. Just eat 36 cooked eggs everyday for the same benefits

Jfl at this cope

No
Genes > environment

Genes matter a lot. But environment matters even more if it was utter shit.

Imagine raw eggs. Jfl at roiders. Spending 200$ on cycles while I can spend 5$ and ascend naturally J F L
Yes, chads want us to believe that they were born that way which has caused incels to worship chads.

He wants the illusion of "Its over for me".

@extreme-overthinker might be born with middle eastern culture but I can't sense any masculine energy from him

• +1
Genes matter a lot. But environment matters even more if it was utter shit.

Imagine raw eggs. Jfl at roiders. Spending 200$ on cycles while I can spend 5$ and ascend naturally J F L

He wants the illusion of "Its over for me".

@extreme-overthinker might be born with middle eastern culture but I can't sense any masculine energy from him
tbh my t-levels are at an all time low because of the fucked up sleep cycle. But once I recover and regain the sandniggerness that flows in my veins I will crush your kurd ass for good.

• +1
tbh my t-levels are at an all time low because of the fucked up sleep cycle. But once I recover and regain the sandniggerness that flows in my veins I will crush your kurd ass for good.

You will never recover from that you know it. I've been rising in T-levels since my birth and you'll find that it's still higher than yours now.

Not only do I have sandniggerness in my veins.. I also have jewish blood in my veins. My IQ automatically is higher..compared with higher testosterone I will send the whole UN on your home. You never were a threat

• +1
You will never recover from that you know it. I've been rising in T-levels since my birth and you'll find that it's still higher than yours now.

Not only do I have sandniggerness in my veins.. I also have jewish blood in my veins. My IQ automatically is higher..compared with higher testosterone I will send the whole UN on your home. You never were a threat
kurd-jpg.1015

this is u coping right now

kurd-2-png.1016

keep coping. good (((kurd)))

JFL at the above claims. You are a iranian kurd and not a sandnigger. You cannot appropriate muh culture and steal muh genetics. Also you may have jew IQ but IQ is cope. best IQ is 120 and not 140 and that's well known. Also I have superior androgen androgen receptors AND superior testosterone. JFL you can't claim to have higher T when you take proviron. Without it you would be as cucked as dutch "males". I have better testosterone, better DHT, faster neural connections, I am simply better. I was just a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken, and now the petty kurd has awoken the giant. I will destroy your people and displace you all over the world. You asked for it. This is what you get for being Israel's little bitch and for conspiring against your Arab masters. you are done for.
@x69 the petty kurd is defeated
6 minutes and no response
x69 contemplating rope?
Brutal socialmogg by alpha arab right here
this is what a mog looks like

Last edited:
  • +1
kurd-jpg.1015

kurd-2-png.1016

JFL at the above claims. You are a iranian kurd and not a sandnigger. You cannot appropriate muh culture and steal muh genetics. Also you may have jew IQ but IQ is cope. best IQ is 120 and not 140 and that's well known. Also I have superior androgen androgen receptors AND superior testosterone. JFL you can't claim to have higher T when you take proviron. Without it you would be as cucked as dutch "males". I have better testosterone, better DHT, faster neural connections, I am simply better. I was just a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken, and now the petty kurd has awoken the giant. I will destroy your people and displace you all over the world. You asked for it. This is what you get for being Israel's little bitch and for conspiring against your Arab masters. you are done for.
x69 contemplating rope?
Holy shit at this effort, legit wanna see typical middle easterner fight against kurd (are kurds hated by everyone there? lol)

• +1
kurd-jpg.1015

kurd-2-png.1016

x69 contemplating rope?

Jfl that's not me coping right there. You don't know anything about me arab. You don't know anything about anything since you're arab.

WIN 20181004 15 43 40 Pro

This is me actually drinking chocolate milk from a glass with "Tea" on it related to the "Teehee" you didn't wrote on the end of your venting.
Look at me not having any stress.. I even got a fucking Zebra stuffed animal which I named after 'Marty' from Madagascar
Marty madagas
which reminds me of you. The long narrow low FWHR face with a mouth so big it dares to attack @x69 the superior kurd.

I have better testosterone, better DHT, faster neural connections, I am simply better.
You could have 700000ng/dl of testosterone in your body and even then you'll be lower than me
Why? Because of the 7000000000000000ng/dl of cortisol I produce in your body. I make you stress because you know I am superior.
You stress because good looking faces can make people stress. You stress because I am kurdish and you're a subhuman Arab.

You are a iranian kurd and not a sandnigger.

You wanna know what I am?
I am a combination of all the Chad genes possible in the Middle east. Yes you may have SOME chad genes. But I got all arab chad genes. All turkish chad genes. All iranian chad genes. All iraqi chad genes and kurdish genes which are chaddish by default.

I don't even have armenian genes because my great grandfather exterminated them all. It wasn't even the turks J F L.
The kurds killed 2 million+ Armenians because they felt like expressing their genes. Which I am going to do again on all arab countries if you provoke me.

I was just a sleeping giant waiting to be awoken

Fat arab jfl

"I waited to be awoken". Jfl at your arab genes . Indeed a giant J F L.

@Nibba @Tony @averageblokecel @blackopstruecel

Jfl at arabs even trying to attack kurds. Only turks are able to fight with the kurds.
Arabs are the most subhuman

• +1
Raw eggs cause hairloss. Something related to biotin I'm not sure though.

• +1
Jfl that's not me coping right there. You don't know anything about me arab. You don't know anything about anything since you're arab.

View attachment 1182

This is me actually drinking chocolate milk from a glass with "Tea" on it related to the "Teehee" you didn't wrote on the end of your venting.
Look at me not having any stress.. I even got a fucking Zebra stuffed animal which I named after 'Marty' from Madagascar
View attachment 1183 which reminds me of you. The long narrow low FWHR face with a mouth so big it dares to attack @x69 the superior kurd.

You could have 700000ng/dl of testosterone in your body and even then you'll be lower than me
Why? Because of the 7000000000000000ng/dl of cortisol I produce in your body. I make you stress because you know I am superior.
You stress because good looking faces can make people stress. You stress because I am kurdish and you're a subhuman Arab.

You wanna know what I am?
I am a combination of all the Chad genes possible in the Middle east. Yes you may have SOME chad genes. But I got all arab chad genes. All turkish chad genes. All iranian chad genes. All iraqi chad genes and kurdish genes which are chaddish by default.

I don't even have armenian genes because my great grandfather exterminated them all. It wasn't even the turks J F L.
The kurds killed 2 million+ Armenians because they felt like expressing their genes. Which I am going to do again on all arab countries if you provoke me.

View attachment 1184

"I waited to be awoken". Jfl at your arab genes . Indeed a giant J F L.

@Nibba @Tony @averageblokecel @blackopstruecel

Jfl at arabs even trying to attack kurds. Only turks are able to fight with the kurds.
Arabs are the most subhuman
cope
kurds are the biggest subhumans on earth. Hated by literally everyone except your brothers the jews. your people have no honour. You ally with whoever pays u the most money- ottomans, british, USA, israel. U are fucking dirty mercenaries who live on the mountain. The only reason arabs have not completely exterminated u is because the americans need to use u as their dogs in their geopolitical game and so they protect u. JFL at thinking u stand a chance against 500 million arabs. You are the laughing stock of the entire world. One day we will end the "kurdistan" joke which has been going on for too long
Also you have only managed to make me laugh so I have low cortisol
TeeHee
Erdogan please kill the kurds and destroy kurdistan
please daddy
2017-04-18_new-sultan.jpg

kurdish genocide when?

Last edited:
  • +1
cope
kurds are the biggest subhumans on earth. Hated by literally everyone except your brothers the jews. your people have no honour. You ally with whoever pays u the most money- ottomans, british, USA, israel. U are fucking dirty mercenaries who live on the mountain. The only reason arabs have not completely exterminated u is because the americans need to use u as their dogs in their geopolitical game and so they protect u. JFL at thinking u stand a chance against 500 million arabs. You are the laughing stock of the entire world. One day we will end the "kurdistan" joke which has been going on for too long
Also you have only managed to make me laugh so I have low cortisol
TeeHee

It's a known fact that Arabs only enemy is themselves.

https://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Walter-Rodgers/2010/1108/The-Arabs-worst-enemy-themselves

Political..cultural.. whatever. You are destroying your name, your status, your ego and anything you have lived for by attacking me @x69.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7593765.stm

There is SO MUCH proof that Arabs are digusting animals.

All arab males can't control themselves and it's no sign of high T or DHT.
Arabs don't have standard. Arabs have no honor.
Arabs have no intelligence. Arabs don't know shit about shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Arabism

There are way more countries hating arabs than kurds. Arabs are not self-aware of their behaviour since they are so fucking low IQ.
Everyone hates Arabs. If you walk around in the west people will look weird at you and if I walk around people will mire me.
I mog you to the dirt you should know that now.

I have America and Israel behind my back and yet you dare to talk shit about me? I'll have them bomb palestine just for the fun of it. After the genocide of palestine people I'll come for you

• +1
It's a known fact that Arabs only enemy is themselves.

https://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Walter-Rodgers/2010/1108/The-Arabs-worst-enemy-themselves

Political..cultural.. whatever. You are destroying your name, your status, your ego and anything you have lived for by attacking me @x69.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7593765.stm

There is SO MUCH proof that Arabs are digusting animals.

All arab males can't control themselves and it's no sign of high T or DHT.
Arabs don't have standard. Arabs have no honor.
Arabs have no intelligence. Arabs don't know shit about shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Arabism

There are way more countries hating arabs than kurds. Arabs are not self-aware of their behaviour since they are so fucking low IQ.
Everyone hates Arabs. If you walk around in the west people will look weird at you and if I walk around people will mire me.
I mog you to the dirt you should know that now.

I have America and Israel behind my back and yet you dare to talk shit about me? I'll have them bomb palestine just for the fun of it. After the genocide of palestine people I'll come for you
jfl at taking the time to write this lame counterargument. I have permanently raised your cortisol so I win.
@x69 while u tap ur fat kurd fingers on the table and clench your ogre face thinking of what to type back, I laugh joyfully and embrace my low FHWR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ropeorcope and Deleted member 6401
jfl at taking the time to write this lame counterargument. I have permanently raised your cortisol so I win.

Your name is extreme-overthinker you know why? Because you overthing extremely just to reach the level of @IceCutter and that has no IQ at all. You find it lame because your IQ doesn't comprehend my words. You're nothing compared to me.

You need to extreme-overthink for 5 years just to reach the level of 1 of my sentences

• +1
Your name is extreme-overthinker you know why? Because you overthing extremely just to reach the level of @IceCutter and that has no IQ at all. You find it lame because your IQ doesn't comprehend my words. You're nothing compared to me.

You need to extreme-overthink for 5 years just to reach the level of 1 of my sentences
All high IQ individuals are also overthinkers. If you don't overthink everything and instead only worry about the basic shit life then you're low IQ. Please stop larping as high IQ masculine high DHT Arab (fucking lol how does that even work). That's how I can now confirm that you are low IQ.

. You're nothing compared to me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just fucking lol at these narcissistic delusions of urs. Keep dreaming @x69. At least it's a good cope. Though I wish you didn't cope and accepted reality and kys so the world can have 1 less turd.

Now I laugh,
TeeHee.

• +1
All high IQ individuals are also overthinkers. If you don't overthink everything and instead only worry about the basic shit life then you're low IQ. Please stop larping as high IQ masculine high DHT Arab (fucking lol how does that even work). That's how I can now confirm that you are low IQ.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just fucking lol at these narcissistic delusions of urs. Keep dreaming @x69. At least it's a good cope. Though I wish you didn't cope and accepted reality and kys so the world can have 1 less turd.

Now I laugh,
TeeHee.
I laugh at your laugh because it's nothing compared to my evil laugh.

Yes high IQ individuals are overthinkers. But you are overthinking just to reach the level of our lowest member on this forum @IceCutter .
If you wouldn't overthink you would be a low piece of shit arab which you already are but now thanks to you making yourself introverted and having the dream of reaching my Intelligence you are seen as different. You are of even lower status than the average Arab.

You are not NT like the average arab. You are not masculine like the average arab. You ARE NOTHING like the average arab.
If a average arab would be 4/10 you would be 1/10 and the funny thing is that Arabs already are the lowest pieces of scum on this earth.

If I were standing in your village with one cow to feed all 400 inhabitans I'd mog everyone there. I won't even fuck the ugly women there with their unibrows and mustaches.

"lmao bring women in it because you know I have no experience with women. You know I am a dirty arab incel. Why include something I can't defend against"

You're right. You won't be able to defend against kurdish women.

Even kurdish women have higher testosterone than you:

Literally laughs while she almost died.

You'd literally die of heart attack because of the cortisol you received from ME and from that snipershot.

ADMIRE IT

You wish you had more Testosterone

You are nothing

Kurdish males mogged you

Kurdish women mogged your masculinity while staying overly feminine. J F L @Tony Its ogre for him

JFL at fucking kurds fighting with everyone everywhere they go

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope and Deleted member 6401
I laugh at your laugh because it's nothing compared to my evil laugh.

Yes high IQ individuals are overthinkers. But you are overthinking just to reach the level of our lowest member on this forum @IceCutter .
If you wouldn't overthink you would be a low piece of shit arab which you already are but now thanks to you making yourself introverted and having the dream of reaching my Intelligence you are seen as different. You are of even lower status than the average Arab.

You are not NT like the average arab. You are not masculine like the average arab. You ARE NOTHING like the average arab.
If a average arab would be 4/10 you would be 1/10 and the funny thing is that Arabs already are the lowest pieces of scum on this earth.

If I were standing in your village with one cow to feed all 400 inhabitans I'd mog everyone there. I won't even fuck the ugly women there with their unibrows and mustaches.

You're right. You won't be able to defend against kurdish women.

Even kurdish women have higher testosterone than you:

Literally laughs while she almost died.

You'd literally die of heart attack because of the cortisol you received from ME and from that snipershot.

View attachment 1185

You wish you had more Testosterone

You are nothing

Kurdish males mogged you

Kurdish women mogged your masculinity while staying overly feminine. J F L @Tony Its ogre for him

I can take this autism to the next level, you are too NT to keep up
I wish Saddam was still alive so he can teach these indians a lesson.

• +1

We establish dominance everywhere we go. Our only rivals are turks.
But sometimes it happens to be that a turk and kurd are working together. The only thing you can do is Flight.
Even that won't be possible.. your body would go into freezemode instantly. Fight is no option against kurd/turk combo

• +1
Too long to read ngl
but I arabmog @extreme-overthinker even tho I am not arab
also heightmog
I am what you could be, its OGRE for you

• +1
Too long to read ngl
but I arabmog @extreme-overthinker even tho I am not arab
also heightmog
I am what you could be, its OGRE for you
when r u gonna post moustache and beard u fuckin liar

• +1
tomorrow or saturday
before u post beard and prove height u are considered ogre
Western women hate those 2 things. Why would you wanna be subhuman?
facial hair in and by itself is not unattractive. but now it's out of style because soyboys grow them to hide their subhumanity.

• +1
facial hair in and by itself is not unattractive. but now it's out of style because soyboys grow them to hide their subhumanity.
Tbh. If you have good bones you should show them all the time

• +1
Western women hate those 2 things. Why would you wanna be subhuman?
Wstern women can suck my ass, my beard is the only way I can fraud having a forward grown chin and I look much better with it

• +1
Wstern women can suck my ass, my beard is the only way I can fraud having a forward grown chin and I look much better with it

Just don't over-muslim yourself. Having a nice beard can add stylepoints and Look points

• +1
EATING EGGS CAN INCTEASE YOUR TEST TO 52838837664 GALLONS OF TRSY9SYONE HOLY G7CK8NH SHIT I'M EATING SO MANY EGGS MY BRAIN IS OVE5DOISJG ON EGGS!!!!!!!

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Do they have to be raw? Don't particularly feel like adopting a Rocky Balboa diet tbqh.

• +1
Do they have to be raw? Don't particularly feel like adopting a Rocky Balboa diet tbqh.

Eating them raw is worse re: protein absorption. I'm not really into the superfood gimmicks going around these days, but since they debunked the link between dietary cholesterol and actual cholesterol you can pretty much consider them a superfood. Raw, boiled, scrambled, poached, just

EAT
YOUR
FUCKING

EGGS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
Eating them raw is worse re: protein absorption. I'm not really into the superfood gimmicks going around these days, but since they debunked the link between dietary cholesterol and actual cholesterol you can pretty much consider them a superfood. Raw, boiled, scrambled, poached, just

EAT
YOUR
FUCKING

EGGS
Chicken is great, eggs or the actual chicken tbh.

• +1

EAT
YOUR
FUCKING

EGGS
as long as you don't overcook them you should retain most of the nutrients along with increased protein digestibility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UndercovrNormie
  • +1
  • +1
do you eat some of the shell for extra calcium
Some? All of it. I order 30 shells for my bonesmashing regime T B H (jk)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zadig
do you eat some of the shell for extra calcium
that's really high IQ but i never thought of it. Though you would need to grind it into a powder (unless ur digestive tract is made from titanium)

• +1
Some? All of it. I order 30 shells for my bonesmashing regime T B H (jk)
jfl if you aren't shelleggeatmaxing

• +1
that's really high IQ but i never thought of it. Though you would need to grind it into a powder (unless ur digestive tract is made from titanium)

Former flatmate added them to the blender when he made smoothies, dead srs. He said you don't feel the taste the slightest so why not. Wouldn't do it tho as that such a fitcel thing to do

• +1
Former flatmate added them to the blender when he made smoothies, dead srs. He said you don't feel the taste the slightest so why not. Wouldn't do it tho as that such a fitcel thing to do
wait that might actually be really good for you, why waste all that calcium anyway?

• +1
wait that might actually be really good for you, why waste all that calcium anyway?

I already get like twice of the RDA between dairy, fortified cereals and loads of milk so it wouldn't be a sensible thing to do. But yeah for someone looking to calcmaxx it's probably legit ngl

• +1

Jfl at this cope

No
Genes > environment
is fruit juice all that bad tho
Tbh. If you have good bones you should show them all the time
facts. my Iranian friends' cousin has just the most jaw-dropping jaw there is with some thick eyebrows and zygos. when he grows his beard he looks like an Persian prince. JFL also being 5'7

• +1
@kjsbdfiusdf @Blackout.xl thoughts? how do eggs compare to steroids? i assume they are safer but can they possibly be as effective?

also @rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf @Blackout.xl thoughts? how do eggs compare to steroids? i assume they are safer but can they possibly be as effective?

also @rightfulcel
Def not as effective compared to roids but eggs contain many of the building blocks necessary for test

I leave my yolk runny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

also @rightfulcel
Not as good as steroids but close to a low dose possibly. But having them raw would be crucial to leave the egg in tact to do its benefits. Sadly I cant handle raw eggs well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612