More than 70 per cent of transgender prisoners are in for sex offences or violent crimes

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Muh faggots are docile

More than 70 per cent of transgender prisoners in British jails are serving sentences for sex offences and violent crimes, government figures have revealed.

At least 181 of the 244 transgender inmates, more than 74 per cent, are in jail for crimes including rape, forcing under-age children into having sex, grievous bodily harm and robbery.

When it comes to rape and pedophila, troons put even Catholic priests to shame. They commit more sex offenses, per capita, than any other population. Yet we're supposed to believe that it's safe for them to be in women's bathroom.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: apocalypse, Madridista, Despicable and 10 others
@URL code

@GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and GabachoCopium
Trannies have an overload of parasites. They cant help themselves.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Despicable, nope, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
whats the point of this statistic? it says very little about them

• +1
Reactions: murdah
whats the point of this statistic? it says very little about them
Faggots are a parasite to society. Everyone knows this it is common sense.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Debetro
Faggots are a parasite to society. Everyone knows this it is common sense.
in what way? they earn more money than the general population so its not economic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, murdah and Jason Voorhees
in what way? they earn more money than the general population so its not economic
faggots are more statistically likely to be deviants, sex predators, child abusers, and many of them are part of the abuse>abuser cycle. and this is owing to their brain deformity. they are also more likely to be left wing and vote for retarded policies and support retarded laws.

but yeah other than the fact that they are my existential enemies, i have no problem with them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nathan, n0rthface and 4 others
faggots are more statistically likely to be deviants, sex predators, child abusers,
source? According to the study i posted in the last thread, homosexuals have a 0% rate of child molestation.
and many of them are part of the abuse>abuser cycle.
doubtful, only a minority of homosexuals start identifying as such after being abused

0.32 * 0.49 = 16% of all homosexual men only started identifying as gay after molestation
how do you explain the 84% who couldnt have been part of any cycle?
add the fact that since the publishing of this study in 2000 homosexuality rates have increased and child molestation rates have decreased, so this percentage is probably way lower now

and this is owing to their brain deformity.
dont think so, we dont know the cause of homosexuality

they are also more likely to be left wing and vote for retarded policies and support retarded laws.
cause ppl like you want to kill them, but also because theyre: urban dwelling, above average income earners, more college educated, etc (all correlate with voting left/democrat)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Debetro and sub5c3l
“At least 181 of the 244 transgender inmates, more than 74 per cent, are in jail for crimes including rape, forcing under-age children into having sex, grievous bodily harm and robbery”

Two of those things aren’t even crimes. Rape is barely a crime it’s just an unwanted dick in a hole and I don’t think I even need to say that sex with someone under a certain age isn’t a crime. Only bodily harm and robbery are crimes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Despicable
Shocker.

The truth is that previous generations were very based to be "biased" and to "discriminate". If it walks like a duck...

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
source? According to the study i posted in the last thread, homosexuals have a 0% rate of child molestation.

doubtful, only a minority of homosexuals start identifying as such after being abused
View attachment 2965975
I just posted a study that basically states the opposite.
0.32 * 0.49 = 16% of all homosexual men only started identifying as gay after molestation
how do you explain the 84% who couldnt have been part of any cycle?
add the fact that since the publishing of this study in 2000 homosexuality rates have increased and child molestation rates have decreased, so this percentage is probably way lower now
View attachment 2965982
That's b3cause children rights have become a more serious issue recently with various governments enacting laws to protect children from sexual offences not because faggots have suddenly stopped grooming young children
dont think so, we dont know the cause of homosexuality

cause ppl like you want to kill them, but also because theyre: urban dwelling, above average income earners, more college educated, etc (all correlate with voting left/democrat)
Ypu sound like a redditor nigga. I have said this before. I only have a problem with eccentric homos who dress like fruit cakes.. Successful socially well adjusted homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine but that is not 2hat most homos are this is not it. It's only natural for people to dislike and take issue with hypersexual circuit queens in jockstraps and harnesses roaming around the neighbourhoods. This is not empowerment. They need to be treated for what they are. Deranged Mentally ill individuals who are infiltrating our society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Debetro
I don't how the population has been brainwashed so fast into believing this is normal. I mean I know how they've brainwashed the population but it's surprising the sheep mentality of people

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Successful socially well adjusted homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine
No they are not fine either, they require mental help to try to fix their inmoral deviations.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
3998320 20SoyBooru

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Despicable, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
No they are not fine either, they require mental help to try to fix their inmoral deviations.
I don't really care what they do indoors. I just don't want to see them in public I'm only okay with faggots that don't look or act like faggots

• +1
Reactions: Despicable, Debetro and sub5c3l
I don't really care what they do indoors. I just don't want to see them in public I'm only okay with faggots that don't look or act like faggots
Well they help to mantain a stable amount of population and allow people like me to have 6 kids without any problem towards over-population.

But once artificial babies become a thing that will no longer be relevant...

Do you often see homosexuals In public?
Perhaps you’re just hanging out in homosexual hang out spots.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Despicable
Do you often see homosexuals In public?
Perhaps you’re just hanging out in homosexual hang out spots.
A faggot anywhere is a threat to men everywhere

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
What’s the % for non-trannys in prison? The statistic in the OP is meaningless if you can’t compare it to something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: URL code
I just posted a study that basically states the opposite.
its talking about transgenders which doesnt have much to do with gays - if you look at the prison inmates in the UK, its the same percentage as the general population. And according to the article you linked, a mere 0.2% of trannies have been jailed for sexual assault (which again, doesnt say anything about homos, its two different demographics)

That's b3cause children rights have become a more serious issue recently with various governments enacting laws to protect children from sexual offences not because faggots have suddenly stopped grooming young children
Any comment on why only 16% of gays fit into your theory of molestation being the cause?
Also how have 7% of straight men been molested by other men and yet theyre still straight? Thats like 4x the total number of gays

Faggots dont groom children as proven in the last thread, male homosexuality is incompatible with pedophilia and pederasty
Ypu sound like a redditor nigga. I have said this before. I only have a problem with eccentric homos who dress like fruit cakes.. Successful socially well adjusted homos who keep it to themselves like Matt bomer are fine but that is not 2hat most homos are this is not it. It's only natural for people to dislike and take issue with hypersexual circuit queens in jockstraps and harnesses roaming around the neighbourhoods. This is not empowerment. They need to be treated for what they are. Deranged Mentally ill individuals who are infiltrating our society
Yeah i sound like a redditor but im doing nothing but explaining what they feel like so you might understand somewhat. The way you dismiss all of them as sexual abusers and mentally ill is the same line of thinking as women who constantly shit on men that are suffering from loneliness, and have issues more exclusive to men - you cant empathize with the opposing side and see how much of a non-issue they are.

Imagine being one of the so-called well adjusted homos and a huge chunk of people think youre a pedophile rapist mentally ill fetishist who should get lynched - its not very fair. You can call me a redditor all you want, but this is common sense.

I dont care if you hate them, but ill need you to admit you hate all of them and want them all dead, you cant pretend like youre reasonable towards them while saying all of the abovementioned things. And i dont like false accusations that spread retarded myths which never had an ounce of truth to them.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Rape is such a minor crime. Only moral fags and norm cucks chimp out and have emotional tirades about it. "Muh rapists should get castrated/put to death". Like no bitch, it's just rape; a normal act in an unconventional way and/or circumstance. ✌🏻