more Zeusus pics

Rating?

• Total voters
Insane jaw but 0 harmony overall.

We need people like you! Welcome to mossad oy vey!

Le donne del Mossad 777x4371181x563

dat feel when insane bones + prettyboy collagen + thick jet black italian hair + natural icy blue A10 eyes + 6'6 with Steve reeves physique + former Olympic athlete + ivy league engineer making well into 6figures + daily MMA training with UFC fighers and gracie BJJ black belts + over half million $$$ saved up for surgeries but some virgin aspie worshiping a washed up male model on an obscure forum calls me a mythical creature from the movie shrek :ogre:

FUUCK....gonna have to kms now
kenpark-suicide.gif
kenpark-suicide.gif
whats your slaycount?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
scuffed @triggered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i think he mogs both but amnesia facemogs all

but unless amnesia is over 6"3, Zeusus mogs still mogs him overall
Salludon mogs all lol

@Zeusus

brutally rate me
View attachment 1771551

ive been kinda sucking ya meat in this thread but dont be biased :ogre:

ethnic failo, also wet hair + pube stache + acne + dry crusty lips are all failos. Nose/septum looks crooked and one of your ears is pinned back. Brow ridge and jaw width are your best features. Eye coloring looks fake imo but if real then it definitely helps deathnik failo. Sclera looks very white. Looks like you have an anteface but your chin might be recessed. Gonions too rounded. Palpebral fissure height too big. PSL 4.7

Insane jaw but 0 harmony overall.

what specifically is out of harmony? I probably need more BONE MASS in my undereye area/upper maxilla

whats your slaycount?
technically still khv but I was raped by two girls in college when I got blackout drunk and girl PAID ME to give me a BJ when I was 13 :ROFLMAO:
not attracted to 99% of females

Salludon mogs all lol
@StreegeReturn lol at thinking this permasquinting kebab salesman mogs all. He has shit appeal, looks extremely low class and twink body. Just looks like some average stinky north indian dude who puts gel in his hair. His undereye is subpar, rounded hairline, effeminate eyebrows, looks way to old for JBs with that beard (I beardmog him but keep mine shaven), poop 💩 coloring, microstomic mouth area. He looks way too curry/ethnic and hes already frauded with surgeries whereas I am 100% natural.
2558549_wjlxmyw.jpeg
xoRmnVM.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18840
@Deusmaximus @TsarTsar444 @fauxfox @StuffedFrog @Pumanator @Torero @Enfant terrible @bwrauycnee @Prince charming @incel194012940 @Walter @Piratecel @heightface @GandyIsNormie @zv1212 @poopoohead @Shade91 @Klaus Schwab

pics of badowski?

Calls him cyclops even though his PFL is higher than Sean Opry and midface ratio is 1.04

View attachment 1771502
sean-opry-cope.gif
Who cares about shitty ratios. Your eyes look too close together.

Still good body and size that makes u a chad. Face is not that bad like 6.5/10 but wouldnt be incel even with 2/10 face at that size.

Who cares about shitty ratios. Your eyes look too close together.

Still good body and size that makes u a chad. Face is not that bad like 6.5/10 but wouldnt be incel even with 2/10 face at that size.
No they dont, you are just jumping on the bandwagon with the first guy who said I look cyclops even though if you analyze my facial ratios, PFL, midface ratio and eye spacing... I literally have longer and wider set eyes than Sean Opry. Your criticism is invalid and you brought nothing new to the table.

sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif

No they dont, you are just jumping on the bandwagon with the first guy who said I look cyclops even though if you analyze my facial ratios, PFL, midface ratio and eye spacing... I literally have longer and wider set eyes than Sean Opry. Your criticism is invalid and you brought nothing new to the table.

sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif
Maybe u do have wider eyes and ipd than o ory because ur head is gigantic. Your bizygomatic distance is also much wider than o prys which is what matters. The distance between your outer canthus and the start of bizygos

• +1
Reactions: Zeusus

sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif
sean-opry-cope.gif
Also about the bandwagon thing.

First time i ever saw your pics, not knowing who u are or reading anything about you, first thing i noticed was the eyes were too close. Its not that bad tho

No they dont, you are just jumping on the bandwagon with the first guy who said I look cyclops even though if you analyze my facial ratios, PFL, midface ratio and eye spacing... I literally have longer and wider set eyes than Sean Opry.
2972488 58A62C0D FF4B 4B62 883B 2045E5B5FD07
based on this photo? you can't compare red carpet camera photo to selfie, lens distortion, it makes your eyes look proportionally bigger than they really are