Morissey = ultimate cope killer

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
"If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight?
And if you're so clever
Then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very entertaining
Then why are you on your own tonight?
If you're so very good-looking
Why do you sleep alone tonight?
I know... 'cause tonight is just like any other night
MOST BLACKPILLED SONG OF ALL TIME :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
Over and over and over and over
Over and over...
I know it's over, and it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
This nigga was ahead of his time

67E928A3 BF96 4132 9FFF 8D178A9C0D7A
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
4
Views
30
Mr.Proper
Mr.Proper
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
2
Views
48
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad
IronMike
Replies
3
Views
93
-joe
-joe
evrythingandevry1
Replies
5
Views
49
evrythingandevry1
evrythingandevry1
Zygomati𝖼
Replies
7
Views
64
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top