morning boners are a fucking nightmare when you are a turbo dicklet

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
i don't even wake up properly and i'm already reminded that i basically don't exist on the sexual market with my 4.4x4.2

how am i supposed to go through the day knowing that?

i can't even look at my cock when masturbating or fucking hot girls, it's extremely demoralizing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 16275, HighClassMaxing and 3 others
Indeed it must be hard knowing I cock mog you, height mog you, cool mog you (cooler and more likeable than you)

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Exactly, and I get wood every morning. Immediately sucks the wind out of your sails at 7am. Ruins the day before you even have coffee lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Indeed it must be hard knowing I cock mog you, height mog you, cool mog you (cooler and more likeable than you)

yet i've been showered with validation and easy sex with hot women since i was 13

very, very hard to accept some larping numale "X-mogs" me in his own mind while talking to women once per year, indeed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Look at the bright side, at least you aren’t Indian (though these cock stats would make me think otherwise).

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
yet i've been showered with validation and easy sex with hot women since i was 13

very, very hard to accept some larping numale "X-mogs" me in his own mind while talking to women once per year, indeed
Tales from the asylum ngl

Cut it off and donate it to a homeless person

lucky you, wish I hadn't ed

1OeE.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
not to sound like I'm humblebragging but morning erections are sad for me too because I jerk off too much and they're always much stronger than the erections I get otherwise