Morning gains daytrading in small account on another broker

H

hytt

Master
Made an account in this broker and it's actually very good. This AED/CNY OCT is very stable but it was giving less returns around the time I was trading.
The name is PocketOption
Now I will hold these small gains and trade again at night
IMG 20240328 120847
IMG 20240328 120916

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, FBl and coispet
@FBl @BoredPrince @coispet @Gonthar @RAMU KAKA @reddotguy @tomaxino @Weter @forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: FBl and coispet
Made an account in this broker and it's actually very good. This AED/CNY OCT is very stable but it was giving less returns around the time I was trading.
The name is PocketOption
View attachment 2824767View attachment 2824770
Im using the demo of this site, and generally I like the EUR/JPY OCT the most. 92% payout and I tend to be able to read it.

What exactly do you trade, you said yo were gonna release a guide or something...

What exactly do you trade, you said yo were gonna release a guide or something...
hes doing this but with real money

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Im using the demo of this site, and generally I like the EUR/JPY OCT the most. 92% payout and I tend to be able to read it.
Nice man, I will check it out. When you start trading with me money update me on your gains. And remember do it with a clear mind and hold your gains. After you reach a certain point withdraw the value of the initial investment so you are safe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Congrats bro you made $6.90, I'd use that to wipe my boogers (y)
@Bozoogway

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
Nice man, I will check it out. When you start trading with me money update me on your gains. And remember do it with a clear mind and hold your gains. After you reach a certain point withdraw the value of the initial investment so you are safe
I will update you once I start bro

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Make a thread boyooo I'd be so happy if I could consistently make 2k in profit a month with little capital

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Btw OP, I wipe my ass with those profits

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and ascension
HAHA bro leave this guy alone

If I gave $6.90 to a homeless man in London he would throw it back in my face. Totally insignificant amount of money, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, coispet and Bozoogway
If I gave $6.90 to a homeless man in London he would throw it back in my face. Totally insignificant amount of money, jfl.
keep being delusional nigga while I keep making 5x this money every day faggot pajeet

how long did it take u to learn to trade

keep being delusional nigga while I keep making 5x this money every day faggot pajeet

I wipe up my jizz with your monthly income g

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
how long did it take u to learn to trade
All courses and videos are scam. It's all about seeing the trends. There is nothing to be teached.

All courses and videos are scam. It's all about seeing the trends. There is nothing to be teached.
What's the trend? Elab on it pls

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
a graph doesnt randomly go up and down. Well, totally randomly anyways. there are certain periods where a graph either keeps going down or keeps going up. on small scale, they last mostly between 10-20 seconds. you need to identify when this happens and the say if the graph is going to go higher or lower. if, in 5 seconds, you were right with your prediction you will get a payout and if you're wrong you lose the money you put into the bet.

for example, look at this picture. slightly after the halfway point, you can see that an up trend had started. if you clicked 'higher' at pretty much any point during that time you would be right. so if you can learn to identify these kinds of trends you can make money.

Note that it isn't an exact task, and you need to use your intuition to identify these things. Of course, you can never have a 100% winrate

• +1
Reactions: greycel, 97baHater, hytt and 1 other person
a graph doesnt randomly go up and down. Well, totally randomly anyways. there are certain periods where a graph either keeps going down or keeps going up. on small scale, they last mostly between 10-20 seconds. you need to identify when this happens and the say if the graph is going to go higher or lower. if, in 5 seconds, you were right with your prediction you will get a payout and if you're wrong you lose the money you put into the bet.
View attachment 2824973
for example, look at this picture. slightly after the halfway point, you can see that an up trend had started. if you clicked 'higher' at pretty much any point during that time you would be right. so if you can learn to identify these kinds of trends you can make money.

Note that it isn't an exact task, and you need to use your intuition to identify these things. Of course, you can never have a 100% winrate
Damn the purple line over it makes it easier, is this some sort of strategy?

why would you daytrade while it's bullrun jfl
you should invest heavy in microcap AI coins or rwa and hold for a long time
this'll give you 100x the profits you make now

Hey, the trend is just the trend on the screen that you can see happening. No need for anything fancy or any external app these are all pretty much useless and scam too since they usualluy want you to fail and pay money

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Bro I don't know what these AI coins are but crypto it's only good for who already have money. Look while we are talking I already almost 80 dollars:

Captura de tela 2024 03 28 144007

Even if I take full benefit of a bullrun if I don't have at least 50k dollars in it it won't give me significant gains.

View attachment 2824973

This is pretty much a moment that's basically free money however you see the trend and it reverses a bit when going up that's why it's important to buy at the lowest point

Bro I don't know what these AI coins are but crypto it's only good for who already have money. Look while we are talking I already almost 80 dollars:

View attachment 2825024

Even if I take full benefit of a bullrun if I don't have at least 50k dollars in it it won't give me significant gains.
that's bs. this bullrun specifically can x100 your initial capital easily.
if u start with 1k that's 100k in the bag.
the tricky thing is just to find what coins to buy, the ones that are in for this bullrun are microcap AI coins that just came out or ones that are still in development

I'm trying to make a strategy, so far, i have seen that when the line goes outside the purple area, and then back into it, a trend in the direction back into is more likely to start

• +1
the tricky thing is just to find what coins to buy, the ones that are in for this bullrun are microcap AI coins that just came out or ones that are still in development
How do you know this?

I encourage you to try the pocket option demo to see if you're able to increase the initial amount of 50k

• +1
How do you know this?
cuz I turned 1k into 10k in 2 weeks while the bullrun didn't even start yet, this can easily mutiply with another x100 lmao

cuz I turned 1k into 10k in 2 weeks while the bullrun didn't even start yet, this can easily mutiply with another x100 lmao
cool that you 10x'd your money but I want to know the source of you information

Why do you they are different from all the other crypto?
I believe in you but really it's pretty much a hit or miss when trying to know what cryptos are going to boom.
Unless of course you are friends with whales and know what's gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I will take a look at it man what are the ones are you investing in?

Amigo, vale a pena jogar no jogo do tigrinho?

V1JRyHrReJaYJK.jpg

90% of the time you'll loose the money them coins are rugpull

90% of the time you'll loose the money them coins are rugpull
not true, I agree a lot of coins nowadays are rugpull but some actually have insane value.
That's why you gotta find rwa and AI coins with actual and useful utility

• +1
Reactions: hytt and FBl
I encourage you to try the pocket option demo to see if you're able to increase the initial amount of 50k
Yeah I made like 80$ in profits with 10$ trades I only had 2 failed trades. Maybe it's just the newbie gans, I'll continue to trade for a few weeks in the demo acc until im confident enough to trade with real money do you think it'd be easy to profit 2k$ atleast monthly with little capital?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Lmao just wait til u use real money

Yeah I made like 80$ in profits with 10$ trades I only had 2 failed trades. Maybe it's just the newbie gans, I'll continue to trade for a few weeks in the demo acc until im confident enough to trade with real money do you think it'd be easy to profit 2k$ atleast monthly with little capital?
depends on how much you start with and how long you are willing to take the numbers. But I think 2k per month is very possible with this. for example our hytt guy makes about 1200 per month (400 per day)

• +1
Reactions: hytt and FBl
depends on how much you start with and how long you are willing to take the numbers. But I think 2k per month is very possible with this. for example our hytt guy makes about 1200 per month (400 per day)
12000*

Man 2k is very easy you just gotta hold onto your gains everyday and go day by day(with a lucid mind) making your gains.
I will make another post now of how I made from 20 to 104 dollars in 20 minutes in my Pocket Option account 3 hours ago

• +1
The name is PocketOption
View attachment 2824767View attachment 2824770
nice gains bro, hope you're doing well, how much do you recommend me starting with per trade?

as much as youre willing to risk, you can always increase it.
lets say for now i start with 200 euros and i do like 10 euros per trade, is that too risky or fine because im still 14 and a beginner but i dont want to lose my capital

lets say for now i start with 200 euros and i do like 10 euros per trade, is that too risky or fine because im still 14 and a beginner but i dont want to lose my capital
to start with I think doing 5 euros per trade is better because you need to build confidence doing it and you can't be too scared to lose a bet because you will never win that way. I also think putting 200 into it to start with is too much when youre only 14. maybe start with 20 euros

to start with I think doing 5 euros per trade is better because you need to build confidence doing it and you can't be too scared to lose a bet because you will never win that way. I also think putting 200 into it to start with is too much when youre only 14. maybe start with 20 euros
you're right, how about 50 euros, and do i need to verify identity?