Morning wood is an indication of your sleep quality

Carnivore

Carnivore

Mistral
Morning wood is something that kept getting more irregular as I got older. This was despite having no issues with maintaining or getting an erection. Something else that got worse when I got older were my allergies. After I started taking anti-histamines on a regular basis, I noticed that I would wake up with a more clear nose path way, which would have resulted in more nasal breathing and less snoring during sleep. Now I pretty much always wake up with strong morning wood and I feel much better when I wake up.

Morning wood = your quality of sleep. If you don't get regular morning wood it means there is something wrong with your sleep, which can lead to health issues down the line, so fix it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 28896 and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
high iq pozt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Damn my 9 hour nights must be working

So true
I get nothing if I sleep 4 hours

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If I dream about this girl thats when I know I had a good sleep:
IMG 0050

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Deleted member 51465
I've been getting morning wood the past days and it's really noticeable and really hard to the point it hurts...

ascend and ask her to come over marry her and have ginger kids that will get bullied and will start rotting on incel forums
I got med genes, so they will cancel out the ginger genes

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
morning wood = good test levels

bad sleep affects sleep quality and a good sleep is needed for good T levels

QqAc Gyh2 ejDZ8QgASPF

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and humanoidsub7
morning wood = good test levels

bad sleep affects sleep quality and a good sleep is needed for good T levels
It's not that simple. Sure, test will affect it, but there are many many more factors at play.

i wake up everyday with my morning wood hurting from my underwear idk what to do

It's not that simple. Sure, test will affect it, but there are many many more factors at play.
hormones and blood flow are the only reasons we get an erection

everything else (like bad sleep) just cause a bad hormone level resulting in no morning wood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
hormones and blood flow are the only reasons we get an erection

everything else (like bad sleep) just cause a bad hormone level resulting in no morning wood
Blood flow can be disrupted if you're not able to fully enter REM sleep.

Morning wood is something that kept getting more irregular as I got older. This was despite having no issues with maintaining or getting an erection. Something else that got worse when I got older were my allergies. After I started taking anti-histamines on a regular basis, I noticed that I would wake up with a more clear nose path way, which would have resulted in more nasal breathing and less snoring during sleep. Now I pretty much always wake up with strong morning wood and I feel much better when I wake up.

Morning wood = your quality of sleep. If you don't get regular morning wood it means there is something wrong with your sleep, which can lead to health issues down the line, so fix it.
Doesn’t really mean something is wrong with your sleep but more in what sleep stage you wake up in

Not really I dont have morning wood usually but when i wake up after only ~6hours of sleep I have a boner so erect that it hurts

food that you ate day before also plays huge role

Strangely, I get random boners all the time when I am very sleep deprived.

it's just testosterone

Last edited: