Moroccan Woman Married to Indian.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, watah, Xangsane and 7 others
Cute couple. She does not look thicc tho.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Lynxress, LancasteR and 9 others
Shihab is a Muslim name. Over for hindu-cels.

I have a relative who married an Egyptian girl, but he had to convert from Hinduism to Islam to get legally married and then his family proceeded to disown him in response.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, watah, Xangsane and 5 others
Number one mistake in life: Trust a moroccan woman who looks liberal

They are the kind that want the advantages of being muslim (Man has to take care financially and work for you and the family, never show weakness, etc) and the liberal ones (Women can go whore, "i don't owe you no explanations", doesn't want to cook and clean the house for him, doesn't want to take children to school)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, JohnDoe, watah and 3 others
Shihab is a Muslim name. Over for hindu-cels.

I have a relative who married an Egyptian girl, but he had to convert from Hinduism to Islam to get legally married and then his family proceeded to disown him in response.
Hinducels are usually chasing Russians.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Number one mistake in life: Trust a moroccan woman who looks liberal

They are the kind that want the advantages of being muslim (Man has to take care financially and work for you and the family, never show weakness, etc) and the liberal ones (Women can go whore, "i don't owe you no explanations", doesn't want to cook and clean the house for him, doesn't want to take children to school)
Women are Liberal mostly but larp as Conservative. Men can't see through the bs. Even Pajeeta Muslims have this bs.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Hinducels are usually chasing Russians.
This was in the 1980s lol. No one was geomaxxing to the Soviet Union back then lol. They’re both old now but still married.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
also why all moroccan foids fat as fuck @MaghrebGator am I mistaken?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MaghrebGator, PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
They're not fat they're thicc and beautiful.

I watch this video every day :feelsokman:

Inb4 she's LTB

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe

@SecularIslamist

And they say curries and Arabs don’t look the same…. @SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer both yall got some explaining to do

And they say curries and Arabs don’t look the same…. @SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer both yall got some explaining to do
There is an overlap I don’t deny that

but even then the vast majority of south Asians can’t pass as Arabs and that includes North Indians

Also the biggest issue south Asians face ain’t looks related it’s their stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
There is an overlap I don’t deny that

but even then the vast majority of south Asians can’t pass as Arabs and that includes North Indians

Also the biggest issue south Asians face ain’t looks related it’s their stereotypes
Tbf all human races have overlap but it seems gods favoured unique races have less overlap.

I agree with you though jsut weird how this couple if I saw them I’d assume 2 pakis

BBC cum and rice are those 3 chosen MVP characters.

I get what you mean. Nobody denied overlap. If you told me she was curry (even Indian) I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. But she would still look like an outlier compared to the vast majority of pakis. I am an outlier compared to vast majority of Bengalis. In fact I went tower Hamlets yesterday for halal food, the boomer store assistant spoke Bengali with everyone he served except me. Prob thought I was a paki.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I get what you mean. Nobody denied overlap. If you told me she was curry (even Indian) I wouldn't have batted an eyelid. But she would still look like an outlier compared to the vast majority of pakis. I am an outlier compared to vast majority of Bengalis. In fact I went tower Hamlets yesterday for halal food, the boomer store assistant spoke Bengali with everyone he served except me. Prob thought I was a paki.
Did you say “Brahamaprwtaop” to let him know your also Bengali bad boy 👦

But yeah I mean alone I’d assume she was Arab maybe but with then Indian man it’s so weird how I just assume they the same race both Indians

There is 100% overlap and it’s crazy how soon the browns will outnumber us MC races :hnghn::dafuckfeels: I am scared the browns will kill all BBCs whites and gooks to make us browns

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Hahahah for some reason moroccan men have the reputation of liking overweight women

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Did you say “Brahamaprwtaop” to let him know your also Bengali bad boy 👦
Idk what that means JFL
But yeah I mean alone I’d assume she was Arab maybe but with then Indian man it’s so weird how I just assume they the same race both Indians

There is 100% overlap and it’s crazy how soon the browns will outnumber us MC races :hnghn::dafuckfeels: I am scared the browns will kill all BBCs whites and gooks to make us browns
Yeah definitely association. I would've thought the same too. In fact when I see a light skin ethnic Turk or Tunisian wearing curry clothing I legit think they're just some lightskin outlier paki. It's another confirmation of my swarthy belt theory.

Everyone is curry.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They're not fat they're thicc and beautiful.

I watch this video every day :feelsokman:

Inb4 she's LTB

I would've insulted your rating skills regarding females if not for your ethnicity and country of origin.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist