Swarthy belt theory (countries) + results of last night QUIZ (ALL ETHNICS GTIFH)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
This is not really a theory, It’s a FACT! But no one want to acknowledge that people’s pheno don’t always fall into neat little boxes. They are prone to overlap, and if you are in one of these countries you are likely to have people who overlap with curry.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL SIZE MAP OF THE SWARTH BELT COUNTRIES
View attachment 1708216852018.jpeg
*I forgot Armenia / Azerbaijan + Romania is borderline swarth / outer

THEORY
By basic premise is = “All of these countries are swarthy enough to have AT LEAST 5% of people who could be potentially considered curry-passing”. The curry-passing pheno in these countries tend to be on the lighter side of the Pakis/Afghians and (north) Indians especially but on some occasions Bengalis and South Indians as well. These 👑 countries (king of swarthies) represent 2+ billion people, but have people passable as MENA / LATAMs too.

Yes, that includes countries who loves bragging about their whiteness Lebanon (Mia Khalifa), Turkey (Mert Ramazan), Argentina (Sergio Aguero). I have decided to include countries On the periphery like Italy (Luigi Di Maio) and Analbania (Rita Ora) however they tend to have <5% potential curry-passing, so I have excluded them to the outer areas and not part of the swarth belt officially due to extreme rarity.

Many haters of this theory (@Manchild) and self-denial nationalists, don’t want to acknowledge this because they don’t want to think that unthinkable thought that their country may house some natives who can be mistaken for curry. No one wants to be associated with curry, but it’s not you who makes the association. It is the rest of the world.

EVIDENCE - PHENO BATTLES ⚔️🫱🏿‍🫲🏽⚔️🫱🏿‍🫲🏽⚔️

As with all theories, they are backed up by evidence (data). Last night I ran a quiz asking people to consider the phenos of curry-passing MENA/LATAMs and MENA-passing curries. So I put my theory to the test. Here are the results with a total of 35/36/37 responses (some people skipped) for each lab rat I could find. I tried to make it obscure as possible ensuring they weren't wearing any cultural-laden clothing or in environments that would sway opinion any way.

Random Egyptian
  • Result: Arab Gulf victory over Nafri
  • Only 6/35 people correctly guessed this man was Nafri vs 9/35 who said Arab gulf. Ngl he does look gulf. Egyptians aren’t as nafri as the others I guess…
Turkish girl #1
  • Result: Decisive Curry victory vs Turkish
  • 13/36 said she was Curry vs 2/35 who correctly guessed Turkish. Many people guessed Persian/Kurd/Latino at a respectable 6/5/4 out of 35. Kind of surprised at this one ngl.
Lebanese Girl
  • Result: Curry victory vs Arab Levant
  • 9/36 people said she is curry vs 7/36 who said she was Arab Levant. Would bang.
Peruvian Girl
  • Result: Decisive Curry victory vs Latino
  • 22/36 said curry vs 9/36 who correctly guessed Latino. Not a bad result tbh, less ambiguity given hardly anyone guessed any other pheno.
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
  • Result: Curry victory vs Turkish
  • 11/36 said curry vs only 4/36 who said Turkish. Arab gulf / Kurd / Persian at 6/4/6 out of 36 were more popular than Turk. Looks like a straight up pajeet I'm surprised he wasn't the most obvious.
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
  • Result: Persian victory vs Nafri
  • 11/36 said Persian vs only 2/36 who correctly guessed Nafri. Very mixed result – Levant and Turk were also high too. Those yummy tits clearly confused everyone :feelsohh:
Pak Girl
  • Result: Persian victory vs Curry
  • 14/36 said Persian vs 8/36 who said curry. A rare Curry defeat but at least its at the hands of our Persian bhais. Arab Levant was next more popular at 7/36.
Rafsan TheChotoBhai (Bengali)
  • Result: A Curry victory for the Curry nation
  • Mashallah Curry recognizes our Curry finally. However only 12/36 correctly guessed curry. Latino/Nafri/Levant were all at 5/6/5 out of 36.
Egyptian Girl
  • Result: Marginal Latino victory vs Nafri
  • 12/36 said Latino vs 10/36 who correctly said Nafri. Very tight battle. No other real challenges from any of the other phenos, so results were pretty much binary and a two-horse race
Qandeel Baloch (Paki Baloch)
  • Result: Curry victory for curry nation
  • Yet another victory for curries, but a hard thought battle with a formidable challenge from Kurds and Persians. 9/36 guessed curry, while Kurd guesses were 7/36, followed by Persian at 5/36.
Persian Guy
  • Result: Curry victory vs Persian
  • 13/36 said curry vs only 3/36 who correctly said Persian. Kurd guesses was at 8/36, followed by Turk at 5/36.
Turkish Girl #2
  • Result: Joint Curry-Latino alliance marginal victory vs Turkish
  • 7/35 guessed Curry/Latino vs 4/35 who said correctly Turk. Meanwhile, nafri guesses were at 6/35.
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
  • Result: Absolute Curry annihilation of Turks
  • A whopping 27/36 said he was Curry vs only 2/36 who correctly said Turk. This was hilarious JFL :feelskek::feelskek: Ngl that picture was literally perfect! Ironically he is a chad :love: More evidence inside every Curry is a chad waiting to be unleashed!
Renedy Singh (Indian)
  • Result: Latino annihilation vs Curries
  • An embarrassing defeat for Curry. 25/37 people said he Latino vs only 4/37 who correctly said curry. Ngl it makes sense, he is from eastern Indian city of Impahl - many chinkjeets genetic influence.
Brian Carmeno Romero (Mexican)
  • Result: A beautiful Latino win for LATAM region
  • 28/37 correctly guessed Latino. There was no challenge to this, Curry guesses were second at only 4/37 so stood zero chance.
Youtuber Naz (Saudi Youtuber)
  • Result: Another Curry victory this time vs Arab Gulf
  • 10/36 thought Curry vs only 6/36 who correctly said Arab Gulf. Surprisingly a sizeable 5/36 thought he was turk – facial features do look it.
Persia Pele (Iranian)
  • Result: Persian victory for Persian nation
  • A VERY hard thought win with 9/36 correctly guessing Persian. Most exciting battle of all!:feelsgiga: There was multiple challenges from many fronts; Gulf, Levant, Curry, Kurd at a respectable 6/5/4/4 out of 36. A commendable victory to our sisterly Persian nation.
Rachida Dati (Moroccan/Algerian)
  • Result: Marginal Persian victory vs Nafri.
  • 8/36 guessed Persian vs 7/36 who correctly said Nafri. Arab Levant (7/36 guesses also) conspired against their nafri brothers to hand victory to the Persians for this one.
FULL RESULTS

Lab ratArab GulfArab LevantCurryKurdLatinoNafriPersianTurk
Random Egyptian
26%
9%​
17%​
14%​
11%​
17%
6%​
0%​
Turkish girl #1
6%​
8%​
36%
14%​
11%​
3%​
17%​
6%
Lebanese Girl
0%​
19%
25%
3%​
14%​
17%​
11%​
11%​
Peruvian Girl
6%​
3%​
61%
3%​
25%
3%​
0%​
0%​
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
17%​
3%​
31%
11%​
8%​
3%​
17%​
11%
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
11%​
22%​
6%​
0%​
3%​
6%
31%
22%​
Pak Girl
3%​
19%​
22%
6%​
3%​
3%​
39%
6%​
3%​
14%​
33%
3%​
14%​
17%​
14%​
3%​
Egyptian Girl
6%​
11%​
3%​
0%​
33%
28%
8%​
11%​
6%​
11%​
25%
19%​
8%​
6%​
14%​
11%​
Persian Guy
6%​
0%​
36%
22%​
8%​
6%​
8%
14%​
Turkish Girl #2
9%​
9%​
20%
9%​
20%
17%​
6%​
11%
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
6%​
0%​
75%
0%​
8%​
3%​
3%​
6%
Renedy Singh (Indian)
0%​
3%​
11%
5%​
68%
3%​
0%​
11%​
Brian Romero (Mexican)
3%​
0%​
11%​
3%​
76%
5%​
3%​
0%​
14%
19%​
28%
6%​
3%​
6%​
8%​
17%​
Persia Pele (Iranian)
17%​
14%​
11%​
11%​
8%​
8%​
25%
6%​
Rachida Dati (Nafri)
3%​
19%​
6%​
8%​
8%​
19%
22%
14%​
*In bold is the actual pheno and in GREEN the highest percentage

In total, only 4/18 had the most correct and popular answer - and most of these were very low and slim margins, except Brian Romero (a whopping 76%) guessed correctly.

As you can see, curry was the most popular answer by far. This was followed by a toss-up between Persian/Latino/Kurd – populations which are known to have curry overlaps anyway, if you look hard enough. This means if people don’t recognize a pheno, they automatically default to curry usually. Curry is an umbrella term which applies to all ‘brown’ countries and not confined to South Asia. This is why I bestow upon curry nations in South Asia the “king of all swarthies”.

Winners of the quiz (pheno experts):

First place🥇 With 8 correct answers is that kafir @Baban congrats you murtad roach!

Second place🥈 With 7 correct at joint-second is @Manchild and @boxface34

Third place 🥉With 6 correct is @emeraldglass and @Zizou

DISCLAIMER!!!!
If you’re offended by these results don’t rage at me. I’m just the messenger. You can argue with the data all you want, but as that Jew Ben Shapiro says ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’. I don't expect gulf Arabs, Persians even Ecuadorians / Bolivians to disagree with me because as much as they want to deny it, its an untenable position that some of their people have overlaps with curries. But I know for a fact levant arabs, turks and some latinos (Argentinians) will deny their swarthiness or only bitterly acknowledge they overlap with each other. Meanwhile other nationalities (Mexicans, Nafris) will not care because they're based enough to acknowledge realities and not racist.

Attachments

• 1708213879377.png
    1708213879377.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lookism, PickleTheSlayer, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
Tagging last night other ppl and participants
@yeeyeeslayer @Chinacurry @Razeb @Swarthy Knight

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Tagging last night other ppl and participants
@yeeyeeslayer @Chinacurry @Razeb @Swarthy Knight
Kys what the actual fuck is this schizophrenic autism I’m staring at 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Tagging racial purists @StuntmanMike @gribsufer @Psychophilly

Absolutely brutal brown blob pill ngl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
This thread is like @Xangsane levels of autism and schizophrenia 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: to be human, Xangsane and SecularIslamist
Kys what the actual fuck is this schizophrenic autism I’m staring at 😂😂😂
Have a read through bhai it's interesting af. I have nothing better to do this weekend so thought I wuld number crunch jfl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Have a read through bhai it's interesting af. I have nothing better to do this weekend so thought I wuld number crunch jfl
Lmaooooo I will, you put so much effort into this autism that I feel obligated to

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This thread is like @Xangsane levels of autism and schizophrenia 😂😂😂
Don't compare me to that autist. I'm not racist like him. I'm a citizen of the world. I love genetic diversity and massive advocate of race-mixing.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, to be human, Xangsane and 1 other person
Don't compare me to that autist. I'm not racist like him. I'm a citizen of the world. I love genetic diversity and massive advocate of race-mixing.
pat

• WTF
Mods plz pin this. I put way to much effort this weekend. I may have missed out on slaying.

@Gargantuan @Master
I'll pat your wifes ass gtfo if you're not gonna make a contribution and spam

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Xangsane
  • Hmm...
mirin effort

proves curries dot net

• Love it
mirin effort

proves curries dot net
You finally agree Turkey is part of the swarth belt??? Don't both posting university graduate from Izmir again. If the entire population looked like that I would've coloured them in outer periphery tbh.

Also I didn't color in Cuba btw (sorry).....

brootal i forgot to take it

• So Sad
Theory is broadly true, but then won't u also consider southern Spain, southern Portugal, southern Italy to be swarthy enough to pass as curry?

• +1
Theory is broadly true, but then won't u also consider southern Spain, southern Portugal, southern Italy to be swarthy enough to pass as curry?
I gave them a lighter colour. Maybe you're right about southern Spain and Portugal tbh - they might be more swarthy, or as swarthy as some MENA countries. Taking into account the native population not afro descendents. Tbh same could've been said for USA since around 50% is non-white.

never said i'm pure persian. my Grandmother is half arab. there is many more in the bloodline. its over for peasants

• +1
This illustrates that the world isn't as black and white as we often assume. However, I wouldn't necessarily say they resemble Curry people, rather, every nation has its own unique appearance, and within them, you can find people who share certain skin colors and facial features with other nations.

The farther you get from the central point of this type (the Indian subcontinent), the less likely people are to resemble it.

I'd only refer to it as a belt if the concentration of these people in those nations was significantly high, like 20% or above.

• +1
This illustrates that the world isn't as black and white as we often assume. However, I wouldn't necessarily say they resemble Curry people, rather, every nation has its own unique appearance, and within them, you can find people who share certain skin colors and facial features with other nations.

The farther you get from the central point of this type (the Indian subcontinent), the less likely people are to resemble it.

I'd only refer to it as a belt if the concentration of these people in those nations was significantly high, like 20% or above.
I think 5% is enough.

Tbh I think many people say "curry" not because they actually look Pak/Indian/Bengali but because they're simply a shade of brown. In the UK pakis have subsumed almost all other brown ethnics. Whereas it's the same in the US with Latinos. My cousin's get mistaken as Latino time to time - although facial features look nothing like it.

Ignorance plays a role in for sure.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
This is not really a theory, It’s a FACT! But no one want to acknowledge that people’s pheno don’t always fall into neat little boxes. They are prone to overlap, and if you are in one of these countries you are likely to have people who overlap with curry.

View attachment 2751567
View attachment 2751591

THEORY
By basic premise is = “All of these countries are swarthy enough to have AT LEAST 5% of people who could be potentially considered curry-passing”. The curry-passing pheno in these countries tend to be on the lighter side of the Pakis/Afghians and (north) Indians especially but on some occasions Bengalis and South Indians as well. These 👑 countries (king of swarthies) represent 2+ billion people, but have people passable as MENA / LATAMs too.

Yes, that includes countries who loves bragging about their whiteness Lebanon (Mia Khalifa), Turkey (Mert Ramazan), Argentina (Sergio Aguero). I have decided to include countries On the periphery like Italy (Luigi Di Maio) and Analbania (Rita Ora) however they tend to have <5% potential curry-passing, so I have excluded them to the outer areas and not part of the swarth belt officially due to extreme rarity.

Many haters of this theory (@Manchild) and self-denial nationalists, don’t want to acknowledge this because they don’t want to think that unthinkable thought that their country may house some natives who can be mistaken for curry. No one wants to be associated with curry, but it’s not you who makes the association. It is the rest of the world.

As with all theories, they are backed up by evidence (data). Last night I ran a quiz asking people to consider the phenos of curry-passing MENA/LATAMs and MENA-passing curries. So I put my theory to the test. Here are the results with a total of 35/36/37 responses (some people skipped) for each lab rat I could find. I tried to make it obscure as possible ensuring they weren't wearing any cultural-laden clothing or in environments that would sway opinion any way.

Random Egyptian
View attachment 2751387
  • Only 6/35 people correctly guessed this man was Nafri vs 9/35 who said Arab gulf. Ngl he does look gulf. Egyptians aren’t as nafri as the others I guess…
Turkish girl #1
View attachment 2751388
  • 13/36 said she was Curry vs 2/35 who correctly guessed Turkish. Many people guessed Persian/Kurd/Latino at a respectable 6/5/4 out of 35. Kind of surprised at this one ngl.
Lebanese Girl
View attachment 2751437
  • 9/36 people said she is curry vs 7/36 who said she was Arab Levant. Would bang.
Peruvian Girl
View attachment 2751393
  • 22/36 said curry vs 9/36 who correctly guessed Latino. Not a bad result tbh, less ambiguity given hardly anyone guessed any other pheno.
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
View attachment 2751401
  • 11/36 said curry vs only 4/36 who said Turkish. Arab gulf / Kurd / Persian at 6/4/6 out of 36 were more popular than Turk. Looks like a straight up pajeet I'm surprised he wasn't the most obvious.
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
View attachment 2751402
  • 11/36 said Persian vs only 2/36 who correctly guessed Nafri. Very mixed result – Levant and Turk were also high too. Those yummy tits clearly confused everyone :feelsohh:
  • 14/36 said Persian vs 8/36 who said curry. A rare Curry defeat but at least its at the hands of our Persian bhais. Arab Levant was next more popular at 7/36.
View attachment 2751404
  • Mashallah Curry recognizes our Curry finally. However only 12/36 correctly guessed curry. Latino/Nafri/Levant were all at 5/6/5 out of 36.
Egyptian Girl
View attachment 2751405
  • 12/36 said Latino vs 10/36 who correctly said Nafri. Very tight battle. No other real challenges from any of the other phenos, so results were pretty much binary and a two-horse race
View attachment 2751406
  • Yet another victory for curries, but a hard thought battle with a formidable challenge from Kurds and Persians. 9/36 guessed curry, while Kurd guesses were 7/36, followed by Persian at 5/36.
  • 13/36 said curry vs only 3/36 who correctly said Persian. Kurd guesses was at 8/36, followed by Turk at 5/36.
Turkish Girl #2
View attachment 2751408
  • 7/35 guessed Curry/Latino vs 4/35 who said correctly Turk. Meanwhile, nafri guesses were at 6/35.
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
View attachment 2751409
  • A whopping 27/36 said he was Curry vs only 2/36 who correctly said Turk. This was hilarious JFL :feelskek::feelskek: Ngl that picture was literally perfect! Ironically he is a chad :love: More evidence inside every Curry is a chad waiting to be unleashed!
Renedy Singh (Indian)
View attachment 2751414
  • An embarrassing defeat for Curry. 25/37 people said he Latino vs only 4/37 who correctly said curry. Ngl it makes sense, he is from eastern Indian city of Impahl - many chinkjeets genetic influence.
View attachment 2751416
  • 28/37 correctly guessed Latino. There was no challenge to this, Curry guesses were second at only 4/37 so stood zero chance.
View attachment 2751420
  • 10/36 thought Curry vs only 6/36 who correctly said Arab Gulf. Surprisingly a sizeable 5/36 thought he was turk – facial features do look it.
Persia Pele (Iranian)
View attachment 2751422
  • A VERY hard thought win with 9/36 correctly guessing Persian. Most exciting battle of all!:feelsgiga: There was multiple challenges from many fronts; Gulf, Levant, Curry, Kurd at a respectable 6/5/4/4 out of 36. A commendable victory to our sisterly Persian nation.
View attachment 2751424
  • 8/36 guessed Persian vs 7/36 who correctly said Nafri. Arab Levant (7/36 guesses also) conspired against their nafri brothers to hand victory to the Persians for this one.
FULL RESULTS

Random Egyptian
26%
9%​
17%​
14%​
11%​
17%
6%​
0%​
Turkish girl #1
6%​
8%​
36%
14%​
11%​
3%​
17%​
6%
Lebanese Girl
0%​
19%
25%
3%​
14%​
17%​
11%​
11%​
Peruvian Girl
6%​
3%​
61%
3%​
25%
3%​
0%​
0%​
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
17%​
3%​
31%
11%​
8%​
3%​
17%​
11%
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
11%​
22%​
6%​
0%​
3%​
6%
31%
22%​
Pak Girl
3%​
19%​
22%
6%​
3%​
3%​
39%
6%​
3%​
14%​
33%
3%​
14%​
17%​
14%​
3%​
Egyptian Girl
6%​
11%​
3%​
0%​
33%
28%
8%​
11%​
6%​
11%​
25%
19%​
8%​
6%​
14%​
11%​
Persian Guy
6%​
0%​
36%
22%​
8%​
6%​
8%
14%​
Turkish Girl #2
9%​
9%​
20%
9%​
20%
17%​
6%​
11%
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
6%​
0%​
75%
0%​
8%​
3%​
3%​
6%
Renedy Singh (Indian)
0%​
3%​
11%
5%​
68%
3%​
0%​
11%​
Brian Romero (Mexican)
3%​
0%​
11%​
3%​
76%
5%​
3%​
0%​
14%
19%​
28%
6%​
3%​
6%​
8%​
17%​
Persia Pele (Iranian)
17%​
14%​
11%​
11%​
8%​
8%​
25%
6%​
Rachida Dati (Nafri)
3%​
19%​
6%​
8%​
8%​
19%
22%
14%​

In total, only 4/18 had the most correct and popular answer - and most of these were very low and slim margins, except Brian Romero (a whopping 76%) guessed correctly.

As you can see, curry was the most popular answer by far. This was followed by a toss-up between Persian/Latino/Kurd – populations which are known to have curry overlaps anyway, if you look hard enough. This means if people don’t recognize a pheno, they automatically default to curry usually. Curry is an umbrella term which applies to all ‘brown’ countries and not confined to South Asia. This is why I bestow upon curry nations in South Asia the “king of all swarthies”.

First place🥇 With 8 correct answers is that kafir @Baban congrats you murtad roach!

DISCLAIMER!!!!
If you’re offended by these results don’t rage at me. I’m just the messenger. You can argue with the data all you want, but as that Jew Ben Shapiro says ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’. I don't expect gulf Arabs, Persians even Ecuadorians / Bolivians to disagree with me because as much as they want to deny it, it’s an untenable position that some of their people have overlaps with curries. But I know for a fact levant arabs, turks and some latinos (Argentinians) will deny their swarthiness or only bitterly acknowledge they overlap with each other. Meanwhile other nationalities (Mexicans, Nafris) will not care because they're based enough to acknowledge realities and not racist.
TLDR: brown races all look the same because god doesn’t love you and made you all the same NPC races

Only gooks bbc and cumskin are unique next

• +1
TLDR: brown races all look the same because god doesn’t love you and made you all the same NPC races

Only gooks bbc and cumskin are unique next
Brown is a bigger spectrum and diverse than gooks, BBC and cumskin.

I can sometimes tell difference between a slav and angloid. Or between a Somali and Nigerian but they need to look extremely stereotypical. I mean like this.

Idk about you but I can easily tell the guy on left is from EE and right guy looks more Irish/English. Although differences are very minimal and you can still get overlaps but most of the time overlooked.

Gooks however - they are literally the same (excluding the SEA ones who resemble each other).

Brown is a bigger spectrum and diverse than gooks, BBC and cumskin.

I can sometimes tell difference between a slav and angloid. Or between a Somali and Nigerian but they need to look extremely stereotypical. I mean like this.

View attachment 2752908View attachment 2752912

Idk about you but I can easily tell the guy on left is from EE and right guy looks more Irish/English. Although differences are very minimal and you can still get overlaps but most of the time overlooked.

Gooks however - they are literally the same (excluding the SEA ones who resemble each other).
True but clearly god took less care and time to create your kind. Gods master pieces are bbc cum and gook. God sat down and had a good long think about us and made our lore and shit nicely. With brown ppl be just got bored and said “fuck it” and made all races other than us look alike

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and SecularIslamist

View attachment 2751567
View attachment 2751591

THEORY

Random Egyptian
View attachment 2751387
Turkish girl #1
View attachment 2751388
Lebanese Girl
View attachment 2751437
Peruvian Girl
View attachment 2751393
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
View attachment 2751401
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
View attachment 2751402
View attachment 2751404
Egyptian Girl
View attachment 2751405
View attachment 2751406
Turkish Girl #2
View attachment 2751408
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
View attachment 2751409
Renedy Singh (Indian)
View attachment 2751414
View attachment 2751416
View attachment 2751420
Persia Pele (Iranian)
View attachment 2751422
View attachment 2751424
FULL RESULTS

Random Egyptian
26%
9%​
17%​
14%​
11%​
17%
6%​
0%​
Turkish girl #1
6%​
8%​
36%
14%​
11%​
3%​
17%​
6%
Lebanese Girl
0%​
19%
25%
3%​
14%​
17%​
11%​
11%​
Peruvian Girl
6%​
3%​
61%
3%​
25%
3%​
0%​
0%​
Arif kocabıyık (Turkish)
17%​
3%​
31%
11%​
8%​
3%​
17%​
11%
Big tits girl (Morrocan)
11%​
22%​
6%​
0%​
3%​
6%
31%
22%​
Pak Girl
3%​
19%​
22%
6%​
3%​
3%​
39%
6%​
3%​
14%​
33%
3%​
14%​
17%​
14%​
3%​
Egyptian Girl
6%​
11%​
3%​
0%​
33%
28%
8%​
11%​
6%​
11%​
25%
19%​
8%​
6%​
14%​
11%​
Persian Guy
6%​
0%​
36%
22%​
8%​
6%​
8%
14%​
Turkish Girl #2
9%​
9%​
20%
9%​
20%
17%​
6%​
11%
Mert Ramazan (Turkish)
6%​
0%​
75%
0%​
8%​
3%​
3%​
6%
Renedy Singh (Indian)
0%​
3%​
11%
5%​
68%
3%​
0%​
11%​
Brian Romero (Mexican)
3%​
0%​
11%​
3%​
76%
5%​
3%​
0%​
14%
19%​
28%
6%​
3%​
6%​
8%​
17%​
Persia Pele (Iranian)
17%​
14%​
11%​
11%​
8%​
8%​
25%
6%​
Rachida Dati (Nafri)
3%​
19%​
6%​
8%​
8%​
19%
22%
14%​

DISCLAIMER!!!!
If you’re offended by these results don’t rage at me. I’m just the messenger. You can argue with the data all you want, but as that Jew Ben Shapiro says ‘facts don’t care about your feelings’. I don't expect gulf Arabs, Persians even Ecuadorians / Bolivians to disagree with me because as much as they want to deny it, its an untenable position that some of their people have overlaps with curries. But I know for a fact levant arabs, turks and some latinos (Argentinians) will deny their swarthiness or only bitterly acknowledge they overlap with each other. Meanwhile other nationalities (Mexicans, Nafris) will not care because they're based enough to acknowledge realities and not racist.
Whats piint of this bhai u just basically described brown niggas

• +1
Whats piint of this bhai u just basically described brown niggas
Brown is a spectrum encompassing most of the worlds country.

Whites, blacks and gooks fall into their own categories. They have almost no overlap with browns. You'll never get a 100% native Japanese, English, or Somali ever look like anything other than gook, white or black.

But you can get overlaps between Mexicans, Indians, Arabs etc.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Mestizos, Arabs and Curries are the reason the elites want a slavish future.