Moroccan women fog european women on average

yandex99

yandex99

Sphinx
The average moroccan woman looks sexy to me but the average european woman is average and I haven't seen many staceys there,just high tier beckies.

A top tier european woman is unbeatable and angelic,but the average Berber foid mogs most european women in sexiness.

and even then if you prefer sexy sea siren looks over angelic looks,berber women and arab women fog them when it comes to the elites of both races.

I would be happy with anything but a pure black woman tho

edit:I'd surmise that russian and Czech women look just as good as moroccan women do on average,anglo genetics and celto-germanic foids are just not attractive usually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and SecularIslamist
I also do way better with moroccan women than european women or american women,@SecularIslamist is in the same predicament

moroccan stacies DM me all the time on muslim dating apps

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I also do way better with moroccan women than european women or american women,@SecularIslamist is in the same predicament

moroccan stacies DM me all the time on muslim dating apps
Why are you larping Muslim? You know full well they won't accept you.

It's true it's less hypergamous, the UK women aren't like feminist entitled bitches here. I'm genuinely shocked how I can do that's well with them but absolute dogshit with western curries. Because the nafris are better than them in every sense. Even the westernised nafris I think are better than westernised hoejabis.

Anyway I'm sure you know, but communication is the main problem. This is why 99% of them (literally) are not in anyway compatible with even me, despite matching.

Yes I agree. We men should leave white women alone since they want to be so empowered and we should go for other women instead

Why are you larping Muslim? You know full well they won't accept you.

It's true it's less hypergamous, the UK women aren't like feminist entitled bitches here. I'm genuinely shocked how I can do that's well with them but absolute dogshit with western curries. Because the nafris are better than them in every sense. Even the westernised nafris I think are better than westernised hoejabis.

Anyway I'm sure you know, but communication is the main problem. This is why 99% of them (literally) are not in anyway compatible with even me, despite matching.
what do you mean 'larping'?I am a sufi that follows ibn arabi.that is my belief.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and SecularIslamist
what do you mean 'larping'?I am a sufi that follows ibn arabi.that is my belief.
Ignoring the fact that Ibn arabi is controversial (I like what little I know of him) you've said you're "ex Muslim" on this site several times.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Ignoring the fact that Ibn arabi is controversial (I like what little I know of him) you've said you're "ex Muslim" on this site several times.
but if I returned to islam,then the ummah will accept me.

I have returned to islam for a while now.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back