Moroccans will always be garbage on earth

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
689
Reputation
845
Wherever shitskin worthless parasitic Moroccans arrive to they will always achieve less than anyone else, they will always resort to crime and anti social behavior. They will transform beautiful neighborhoods into "ghettos" and brag about being hood

Why?

1790798918456


Moroccans are extremely low intelligence and inferior, they contribute nothing and will always be worthless. Wherever Moroccans go they will make the area worse

@kliiipss

My IQ is 107 and it's very LOW compared to whites and East Asians. But compared to Moroccans I am unbelievably intelligent. It just shows MOROCCO is a worthless shithole that needs to be nuked and its people euthanized for their own mercy. Keep being proud of being moroccan I will bleachmaxx and leave you shitskins in the agafay desert starving and worthless when the charitable nature of others inevitably run out
 
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inyerta, kliiipss, inceliusndius and 5 others
Gatis said following natural human instincts and shitting on the law is high T tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: supremeltn and Mogmo
Gatis said following natural human instincts and shitting on the law is high T tho
LOL that's why millions of Moroccans beg for the shitskins in Spain to let them in, why they beg Europe and North Americans to be let in and make a "better" life for themselves
 
I am leaving Morocco in the dust fuck all of you
 
yes. water

but the same could be said for any country that isnt white, with maybe one exception being japan
 
Interesting. U wonder why groups of people have tendency to be inclined to activities such as crime more than others, is it simple low iq and low impulse control? Damn
 
LOL that's why millions of Moroccans beg for the shitskins in Spain to let them in, why they beg Europe and North Americans to be let in and make a "better" life for themselves
Cant speak for all Arab nations but for people in the Middle East, they have no choice but to escape their country as Its been destroyed by America and the West
 
  • +1
Reactions: supremeltn
yes. water

but the same could be said for any country that isnt white, with maybe one exception being japan
Japan is the contrast to low impulse control ethnic groups. Japanese have such high impulse control they don’t even fuck
 
LOL that's why millions of Moroccans beg for the shitskins in Spain to let them in, why they beg Europe and North Americans to be let in and make a "better" life for themselves
spanish people arent shitskins
 
Wherever shitskin worthless parasitic Moroccans arrive to they will always achieve less than anyone else, they will always resort to crime and anti social behavior. They will transform beautiful neighborhoods into "ghettos" and brag about being hood

Why?

View attachment 5710946

Moroccans are extremely low intelligence and inferior, they contribute nothing and will always be worthless. Wherever Moroccans go they will make the area worse

@kliiipss

My IQ is 107 and it's very LOW compared to whites and East Asians. But compared to Moroccans I am unbelievably intelligent. It just shows MOROCCO is a worthless shithole that needs to be nuked and its people euthanized for their own mercy. Keep being proud of being moroccan I will bleachmaxx and leave you shitskins in the agafay desert starving and worthless when the charitable nature of others inevitably run out
Damn bru:lasereyes:
 
This thread is writted by a Moroccan btw 😂
 
This thread is writted by a Moroccan btw 😂
Ok man but I didn't want to be born this way just like a faggot is born faggot I am born Moroccan it's not my fault
 
If I could be born Swedish or Japanese or americuck I would but guess what life doesn't work like that
 
Ok man but I didn't want to be born this way just like a faggot is born faggot I am born Moroccan it's not my fault
Trust me you just don’t know your history that’s what make you this dumb to write something like that
 
Ok man but I didn't want to be born this way just like a faggot is born faggot I am born Moroccan it's not my fault
cuck :confused:
maybe stop hating on your people
 
I’m Moroccan and I don’t consider my self white but btw
Under U.S. federal standards used for the 2020 Census, Moroccan/North African origins were classified as White. You can check that
And
The first documented Moroccan in what is now the U.S. was Estevanico (Mustafa Azemmouri), who arrived in 1527.
And this is a list of American celebrities that’s you think they’re fully white but they mixed with Moroccan genes
  • Madison Beer
  • Shiri Appleby
  • Frank Mir
  • Bibi Bourelly
  • Paul Marciano
  • Marc Lasry
  • Sonia Gardner
  • Joseph Chetrit
  • David Levy Yulee
  • Tarek El Moussa
  • Emmanuelle Chriqui

I’m reminding you again Moroccans are not white but we are proud of what we are
And fuck anyone like you who his parents didn’t raise him right and made him a cuck sucker 🖕
Don’t claim us again you fucking nigger
 

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
4
Views
29
the zodiac
the zodiac
hitmancrewzz
Replies
9
Views
62
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Mansur
Replies
19
Views
93
Mansur
Mansur
Heartache
Replies
9
Views
80
Heartache
Heartache
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
96
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kliiipss
  • Dymorph
  • inyerta
Back
Top