Morph me with DJ

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Also morph me with high upsling lefort 1 with maxilla impaction + Infraorbital maxillary malar implant + bsso + long chin wing

The long chin wing should increase my ramus lenght and fix my recessed chin
The bsso and chin wing should correct my severe jaw and chin asymmetries
The maxilla impaction should shorten my midface in ordsr for my vermillon advancement lip lift to work
Also everything should give me better forward growth

IMG 20200125 012713

here bro, u and dj
44C6939B CD38 41C9 9431 2DF12E2F4010

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, PenileFacialSurgery, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person
that recessed chin tho ovar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and PubertyMaxxer
27498EF9 722D 4DF6 84A3 5EE0741810F1

Just edited out your lower third & made some small changes to your nose and you look so much better. JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and anti caking agents
Honestly just get sliding genio and gymcel and you’ll slay irl. The genio should raise your lower lip a little so it doesn’t look that droopy but if it doesn’t I would get a lower lip lift. Your eye area, hair, coloring, lower facial leanness, and collagen are all great. Also start exfoliating your lips.

• Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You need buccal fat removal more than any of that stuff

You need buccal fat removal more than any of that stuff
1. Buccal fat removal is cope and even in the rare cases where it does make a noticeable difference, it takes the good fat out of your face and makes you age like shit.
2. His face isn't fat, it's his puffy lips and recessed chin that make his face appear less defined.

1. Buccal fat removal is cope and even in the rare cases where it does make a noticeable difference, it takes the good fat out of your face and makes you age like shit.
2. His face isn't fat, it's his puffy lips and recessed chin that make his face appear less defined.
Buccal fat removal is to establish a base. Completely taking out all your buccal fat is retarded but removing just the lower cheekfat will add angularity which OP severely lacks. And no his fat face makes him look fat.

Exactly he lacks bones and this streetshitter is telling him he needs to lose fat
Keep coping with muh bones, you delusional youngcels are so easily manipulated.

How come people who undergo Bimax look like they lost 50 pounds but didn’t lose any weight in the process? Please educate me

I agree that fat shouldn’t be ignored but that is less priority
It's just the first thing I notice when looking at him is his chubby cheeks. I'm assuming he's already pretty low bodyfat which is why I suggested buccal fat removal, although he might have better luck getting cheek lipo who knows.

Personally, I plan to get my cheek fat reduced before I engage in more invasive surgeries (his cheeks are a lot fatter than mine btw). You can't really deduce what procedures you truly need done until you have that base.

Last edited:
It's just the first thing I notice when looking at him is his chubby cheeks. I'm assuming he's already pretty low bodyfat which is why I suggested buccal fat removal, although he might have better luck getting cheek lipo who knows.

Personally, I plan to get my cheek fat reduced before I engage in more invasive surgeries (his cheeks are a lot fatter than mine btw). You can't really deduce what procedures you truly need done until you have that base.
Sometimes fat helps thought the reason why I dont get buccal fat removal as well is because I'm scared more asymmetry is going to show.

Im 16%

Mouth area failo are you even closing your mouth

This dudes face is not FAT, wtf is everyone saying lol

What is considered fat here?
No idea. People here think ur face is “fat or bloated” if u don’t have hollow cheeks and a square jaw when all of that is bone structure. That being said ur face doesn’t look bloated or fat at all, pretty lean to me actually. It just might be lack of bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No idea. People here think ur face is “fat or bloated” if u don’t have hollow cheeks and a square jaw when all of that is bone structure. That being said ur face doesn’t look bloated or fat at all, pretty lean to me actually. It just might be lack of bone structure.
Exactly i have collagen leanness i just need bones