Morph me with wider neck (pic)

I actually have had girls stare at me ngl when i had hair but I was always retarded and thought I wasn't good enough so I never did shit

Do they still stare you with short hair?

I feel bad for native tbh. You need to get off this forum sometime

I feel bad for native tbh. You need to get off this forum sometime

No he still needs to looksmax. He's got looks but sex-appeal lacking. Needs eye-area to complete his harmony.

you have a great base and i consider to be above average looking 100%

eyelashes and eyebrows and maybe a slightly better haircut, have a hairstyle that shows off ur hairline man, ur hairline is one of ur best features

look into derma roller / micro needling for the eyebrows, could potentially help..

be lean and be tanned is what else i would stay

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
anyway maxx ur eyelashes and eyebrows. lean and tan (and yes I know u aren't bloated)

different question but how big is ur pfl? mine in 32 mm.

anyway maxx ur eyelashes and eyebrows. lean and tan (and yes I know u aren't bloated)

different question but how big is ur pfl? mine in 32 mm.
Is that the distance from one end of my eye to the other end?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
lose the face fat or ill fuck ya

good potential

man your problem isnt your looks tbh, you can get many girls and succsees in life with a little game

- keep softmaxxing on a daily basis and hit the gym
- improve your game and social skills
and good luck in life, for real you dont need this site in my opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
I rated you high tier normie because of height halo.

Without the height halo you're probably right inbetween high tier normie and middle tier normie.

Are you fully Asian or only partly? Despite a strong skull, your eyes give off the vibe you're a real introvert, which is a turn-off for dames UNLESS you are 8+/10 super good looking. The eyes themselves are solid, it's just the lack of eyelashes and brows. I also think tanning would help you (I remember you've done it before) Remember women like tall, dark and handsome. You're tall, light and almost handsome, but not quite.

With this said you really need to start realising you have it better than a lot of people not only on here, but in general. You have some fundamentals in place. Height, Skull, Zygos and Harmony from no failos. I just feel your flat maxilla is holding you back. If you become low inhib one day, go and get bimax and eyebrow transplant surgeries. I honestly think just those 2 alone would ascend you to good looking chad. Get the eyebrows to grow out more.

And yeah like I said dude, you don't see yourself as high normie because you are just evaluating the face. With the height you are. Otherwise you're somewhere caught inbetween. You're a classic case of someone who is almost a handsome guy, but not quite.

He is not a high tier normie. No dimorphism in the FACE. He has good height and a decent frame though so he'll do okay irl. Maybe get a low tier becky...

He is not a high tier normie. No dimorphism in the FACE. He has good height and a decent frame though so he'll do okay irl. Maybe get a low tier becky...

I said that. Yeah. I agree, no dimorphism in the eye-area.

He is inbetween high tier and mid tier. His eyes are not sexy.

I said that. Yeah. I agree, no dimorphism in the eye-area.

He is inbetween high tier and mid tier. His eyes are not sexy.
at least he dont have droppy eyelid

He's not a mentalcel though, why lie to him?

He may be sort of good looking and have height, but he does have a very introverted eye-area and I can a lot of people irl having preconceptions. The eye-area is feminine. True if he had an outgoing personality he could probably off-set this, but it would take a lot of effort and what's the point when Chad is allowed to be introverted, intelligent and domineering without being a loud-mouth?

youre really fucked up in head

honestly we look the same except i mog your lips and you mog my gay alien skull and hairline
recessed brothers

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Dude, get over it. I called that bitch you fucked ugly. You've been butt hurt ever since like an emasculated by a feminised society zoomer twit lmao

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I do NOT understand this at all. People say this but when I look at myself I really think I'm fucking ugly. I don't get it.
PSL fucked our mind, what else to say? People here are even more sane than me surgery wise. When i see your face all i want is either stretch your lips or do a rhino, jawline fillers or implants, infraorbital implant and get better eyebrows, eyelashes and haircut.

• +1
Dude, get over it. I called that bitch you fucked ugly. You've been butt hurt ever since like an emasculated by a feminised society zoomer twit lmao
that was a larp

Tbh i don't know what to say since if i don't get my lower eyelid retractation + cantho + rhino and fillers, while trying to stretch lips, i would probably never forget about my looks, eventho i don't need all of this to be fine IRL. so OP it's only up to you, if you want to looksmaxx for your to feel better or for girls.

• +1
Tbh i don't know what to say since if i don't get my lower eyelid retractation + cantho + rhino and fillers, while trying to stretch lips, i would probably never forget about my looks, eventho i don't need all of this to be fine IRL. so OP it's only up to you, if you want to looksmaxx for your to feel better or for girls.
i admire people who get eye area surgeries
id be scared that results will look fake af

• So Sad
PSL fucked our mind, what else to say? People here are even more sane than me surgery wise. When i see your face all i want is either stretch your lips or do a rhino, jawline fillers or implants, infraorbital implant and get better eyebrows, eyelashes and haircut.
Do I need lip widening

• +1
Do I need lip widening
can try naturally, is all i can recommend you, what's your IMW? can you fit your full tongue in your upper maxila area?

i admire people who get eye area surgeries
id be scared that results will look fake af
what to do when you have one eye bigger than the other, slight loosy lower eyelid in the corner, and slight ptosis and became an autistic psler?

• +1
what to do when you have one eye bigger than the other, slight loosy lower eyelid in the corner, and slight ptosis and became an autistic psler?
dont tell me lol i got no undereye to the point where i literally see veins under my lower eyelids

• So Sad
dont tell me lol i got no undereye to the point where i literally see veins under my lower eyelids
if that's only that, like op it's so fucken easy fix you'r lucky.

• +1
can try naturally, is all i can recommend you, what's your IMW? can you fit your full tongue in your upper maxila area?
What does that even mean dude are you asking me if I can fit my tounge on the roof of my mouth? The answer is yes

• +1
if that's only that, like op it's so fucken easy fix you'r lucky.
Wait so I am not high tier normie what am I then like how over is it for me

• +1
What does that even mean dude are you asking me if I can fit my tounge on the roof of my mouth? The answer is yes
yes my bad, my english sucks. and what's your molar width? is your upper palate narrow?

Wait so I am not high tier normie what am I then like how over is it for me
Imo you'r HTN given height, i don't try to bluepill you because i know how much truth matter when you have mental issues and feel like you look like an abused dog - i felt the same and still have issues in that regard.
But, i see yourself how i see myself : So i only see the flaws, and all i want is to fix it. Pretty autistic, but what can we do? Girls are for sure less strict believe me. So it's up to you either you want only girls or feel better for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Imo you'r HTN given height, i don't try to bluepill you because i know how much truth matter when you have mental issues and feel like you look like an abused dog - i felt the same and still have issues in that regard.
But, i see yourself how i see myself : So i only see the flaws, and all i want is to fix it. Pretty autistic, but what can we do? Girls are for sure less strict believe me. So it's up to you either you want only girls or feel better for yourself.
Yes this makes sense to me. Do you look similar to me? What do you think I can realistically do to improve the way I look? I can't go out and get bimax or implants but I can softmaxx.

• So Sad
View attachment 886415

Also if anyone could morph me with thicker eyebrows that would be helpful as well (I'm using minoxidil on brows).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6402
Yes this makes sense to me. Do you look similar to me? What do you think I can realistically do to improve the way I look? I can't go out and get bimax or implants but I can softmaxx.
I believe i'm the same tier facially than you more or less but way fatter - i have unironically better facial distribution than you but i guess it's also due to the fact i have more bones? despite beeing way fatter. At least that's according to the rating i got, but you have better height.
Eyelashes maxxing, eyebrow maxxing, concealor for dark circles. Follow an even stricter regimen for leanmaxxing since you have rounded bones. Stretch naturally your lips, start now, 1 hour a day. Use lip stick ( the bee stuff ) to accentuate contrast. Hit harder the gym. Get a better skin routine, train neck, get a real haircut. Don't chew. Apply ice to your upper eyelid 10 minutes a day, legit ice. Do 24/7 mewing, but also jaw exercice - opening and closing at maximum 20x3 3 times a day will help a lot with hyoid bone.
That's all i can think of softwise.

use some concealer under eyes for the dark circles

i use concealer there and its legit

• Love it
I believe i'm the same tier facially than you more or less but way fatter - i have unironically better facial distribution than you but i guess it's also due to the fact i have more bones? despite beeing way fatter. At least that's according to the rating i got, but you have better height.
Eyelashes maxxing, eyebrow maxxing, concealor for dark circles. Follow an even stricter regimen for leanmaxxing since you have rounded bones. Stretch naturally your lips, start now, 1 hour a day. Use lip stick ( the bee stuff ) to accentuate contrast. Hit harder the gym. Get a better skin routine, train neck, get a real haircut. Don't chew. Apply ice to your upper eyelid 10 minutes a day, legit ice. Do 24/7 mewing, but also jaw exercice - opening and closing at maximum 20x3 3 times a day will help a lot with hyoid bone.
That's all i can think of softwise.
I am 20 years old. Will mewing even help me at all?

Also how over is it for me please be honest am I average facially or slightly below average?

• +1
I am 20 years old. Will mewing even help me at all?

Also how over is it for me please be honest am I average facially or slightly below average?
Mewing does help for the hyoid bone, that's it, can help you to have a less bloated look, same as the jaw exercice i told you.

I'm beeing honest with you : The average male is ugly. You'r not ugly.
You'r above average even face wise. But that's about it.

Mewing does help for the hyoid bone, that's it, can help you to have a less bloated look, same as the jaw exercice i told you.

I'm beeing honest with you : The average male is ugly. You'r not ugly.
You'r above average even face wise. But that's about it.
Thank you so much man.

Do you think I will ascend one day or will it be extremely difficult

• +1
View attachment 888114
@streege tell me what to do
i answered you softmaxxing wise, you can't do much more than what i wrote in my message. Surgery wise i'm not a fan of implants so : Buccal fat removal/kybella + botox for masseters + fillers in jawline. Stretch the fuck out your lips, get a nose job for nose reduction. And lower eyelid fillers. That's what i would do if i was you, but that's up to you.