morphed BTS Taehyung Best looking Asian EVER?

E35F34FC E527 4E5F 95A7 2629D4CFE492

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
I’m done giving you attention now little boy, Indian subhumans don’t deserve to talk to psl gods like myself

PSL god as a chink? JFLLLLLLLLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

cope while I slay emo bitches throwing themselves on me.

didnt you say u ignored? U obsessed with my blue eyes ha?

Dude. I suggest you leave your delusion land and start being realistic. You are an asian. You naturally have zero smv and appeal.

The only time you could get appeal is if you kpop max and thats not even 1/10 of the appeal a normal janitor white chad gets on the daily. Itss over

"Best looking Asian ever"

3067644 FaceApp 1656520975378

They're nothing that special. I've seen handfuls of kpopmaxxers that sorta reach their looks and I've seen other Asians with more robust facial growth whilst still compact. Without the morph they look even more normie

Atsushi Sakurai mogs this boneless noodle into oblivion

Atsushi sakurai

MV5BMjUyZGRlZGUtMjU1OC00NjJjLTk0MWQtN2RjZTYzYzgxZjVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg V1 UY1200 CR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264
didnt you say u ignored? U obsessed with my blue eyes ha?

Dude. I suggest you leave your delusion land and start being realistic. You are an asian. You naturally have zero smv and appeal.

The only time you could get appeal is if you kpop max and thats not even 1/10 of the appeal a normal janitor white chad gets on the daily. Itss over
dnr keep wasting ur time

• JFL
Cope. Best looking Asian to ever walk earth is Godfrey Gao nigga.
Godfrey Gao looks like the slightly more robust Asian equivalent of Ryan Gosling. They look like a horse faced HTN at best

meanwhile he gets Paris foids wet

• JFL
JBs lust over kpop guys. resentment has been around forever yall wished u had teenage girls.

• JFL
meanwhile he gets Paris foids wet

Yeah. Shitty concert. Looks exactly like any other singers concert if not worse. Jfl at your subpar asian genes.

How does it even feel when your own women dont want to breed with you and want white chad dick to creampie their pussies

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Yeah. Shitty concert. Looks exactly like any other singers concert if not worse. Jfl at your subpar asian genes.

How does it even feel when your own women dont want to breed with you and want white chad dick to creampie their pussies

keep crying curry pulled up Harry styles to compare 🤣 keep crying while I breed white emo whores

• JFL
48CF5112 8652 4083 A16F 23596DB045A9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daqirius and Cheesyrumble
Arabs dont count. Her name is literally emina.

I dont with your chink ass. Bye. Not worth my blue eyes' blonde hair time.
lmao I submitted you like the twink 3psl loser u are.

• JFL
lmao I submitted you like the twink 3psl loser u are.
No chink. Id literaly punch your face in wity my superior genes irl. Dobt ever think u have a chance. But unlike u ive a life to live. Rot in peace. Bye

Ur weak chin makes you make weak arguments