Morphed O’ Pry vs Original

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken

I’d rather look like the guy on the right.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Richard_Hungwell, thecel and 2 others
I think this chico morph mogs everything Ive seen so far
would this be even achievable?

Attachments

• 140165-82b28d0c017df1ad93171e08858231aa (5).png
    140165-82b28d0c017df1ad93171e08858231aa (5).png
    128.5 KB · Views: 290
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, quattazel, RecessedPrettyboy and 10 others
Shit the guy on the left is incel-tier
JFL at that subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Richard_Hungwell, ezio6 and 5 others
Looks good but I think it takes away from his appeal a bit. He’s a pretty boy with a masculine eye area. He doesn’t need a phenomenal bone structure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7725 and 5 others
Morph looks uncanny. I have asked foids about O'Pry. They say he looks intimidating and prefer chico most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and 6485b025t
square jaw theory taking another W

51202D4F FAA4 440A 9B03 5F8C43D16A85
09BBFCC7 7791 4B59 97E1 BD16FC2DF601

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ErbCel, Richard_Hungwell, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
Morph looks uncanny. I have asked foids about O'Pry. They say he looks intimidating and prefer chico most of the time.
I wouldn’t go by what they rate off a picture. Girls usually lie about that. If they saw him in person I’m sure their reaction would be different.

• +1
Reactions: PjSon, HighIQcel and EverythingMattersCel
IF THIS MAN EXISTED THE UNIVERSE WOULD IMPLODE IN ON ITSELF DUE TO THE SHEER MOGGING

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Seeing him beside that morph makes him look kinda ugly ngl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
does anybody actually think that if these two stood next to each other any woman would pick the real sean o'pry?

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Richard_Hungwell, Chadlitecel and 1 other person
does anybody actually think that if these two stood next to each other any woman would pick the real sean o'pry?
The one on the left has a nicer personality

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Insecure03, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
That potato jaw is ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5385
Jfl that morph looks like dog shit, not sure if I’ve just seen shit morphs but every attempt to morph Chico fails truly 8 PSL
Morph looks great.

JFL at your stats in 20 days = mines in months
And also JFL at you mirin' my braveness and real experience at 18y/o.
JFL at quarantine and JFL at your braveness. I do what you do with success on tinder and approaches.

Lol I was referring to the Chico morph, not the O’Pry morph. Why are you so hostile to everyone on these forums?
Chico doesn’t look dogshit either.

Lol I was referring to the Chico morph, not the O’Pry morph. Why are you so hostile to everyone on these forums?
He is a retard that's why. He doesn't know shit and all he can say is "well if his eye area was better".

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
He is a retard that's why. He doesn't know shit and all he can say is "well if his eye area was better".

I’m hostile because I disagreed with you when you called a morph dogshit? Dumb and hypocritical.

I’m hostile because I disagreed with you when you called a morph dogshit? Dumb and hypocritical.
No because you know nothing and come here talking like you do.

That’s fair only if you isolate that statement, but I’m referring to your tendency to go out of your way to reply to everyone who disagrees with you in basically all of the threads I’ve seen you on
Sure. Doesn’t take that much time to say “morph looks great”.

Everytime you open your mouth about eye area and your post to rep ratio. Nobody listens to your shit dude jfl.
Imagine thinking that how many likes you get determines the truth of what you’re saying.

Last edited:
And that determines whether or not something is true?
In terms of topics rooted in subjectivity like looks, yes of course. There is bias and exceptions in a topic as subjective and volatile as looks. It's up to the overall subjective view of the masses to determine the "truth"

In terms of topics rooted in subjectivity like looks, yes of course. There is bias and exceptions in a topic as subjective and volatile as looks. It's up to the overall subjective view of the masses to determine the "truth"

Attraction is subjective, not the truth about what traits make someone attractive.

Left tbh because of BLUE EYES

Darker coloring looks more masculine, as well as the square jaw.
Cope harder

slightly wider jaw on opry is ideal the morph made his jaw is too extreme

but brown eyes is ideal? You had me laughing

Cope harder

slightly wider jaw on opry is ideal the morph made his jaw is too extreme

but brown eyes is ideal? You had me laughing
The morph looks great. In this case, brown is ideal (it’s really a light brown, almost hazel). Fits better with a hyper masculine face like this, especially when he has full hunter eyes. Blue looks better on original O’ Pry as he is more of a pretty boy.

The morph looks great. In this case, brown is ideal (it’s really a light brown, almost hazel). Fits better with a hyper masculine face like this, especially when he has full hunter eyes. Blue looks better on original O’ Pry as he is more of a pretty boy.
What no

he would look better if he had slightly wider jaw and keeps his eye color without changing the color

harmony and balance > masculinity or whatever

What no

he would look better if he had slightly wider jaw and keeps his eye color without changing the color

harmony and balance > masculinity or whatever

The vague harmony. His jaw is no wider than his bizygomatic. It’s perfect. Darker coloring looks better on a hyper masculine face like the morph.

I don't get it. In some photos O'Pry is a jaw mogger with a forward grown maxilla and defined mandible. In others he has average growth. Which one is it? I have the same jaw growth as the left photo.
Angle frauding and the fact that a professional model picture is going to be retouched to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
jfc jfl this thread is peak psl autism.