Morphed O’ Pry vs Original

Z

Last edited:
So during my shit post blabbering i realized the face was a morph! Hehe. Im gonna post my idiocracy anyway. Look how serious i got.

Hmm. I respect you opinion, however, I do disagree. Of course he is extremely attractive BUT! He wouldn't MOG Opry in real life. Very likely not. Actually, it's very likely that only a very few amount of men in the entire world would legit MOG Opry. When considering all physical factors. Not many. The model above is pretty. Respectable. Very youthful.

View attachment 532038

I’d rather look like the guy on the right.
This morph is actually scary. If that was a real person he would be WORLD known purely because of his looks. That photo if posted on his instafeed would go viral. And he would certainly very likely be recognized as the most attractive man in the world. A near impossibility in such a subjective topic. It is such a respected title, that noone has ever come close to claiming they are the most attractive goodlooking man in the world. If that was a real flesh and blood face with those exact coordinates. There are billions of combinations of faces within the small 5x7 window of the face. AND there will be billions MORE unknown faces to be in the future. Haha, maybe that will be someone one day (close to it, besides Opry of course). That face is cool, comic book ideal. Good work

Last edited:
cage at the bluepill eye color darkening amid this otherwise giga blackpill morph