12461.jpg
😛

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
White so I will pray to him

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i pray to you habibi :heart:
With all due respect master. Please don't pray to an inferior animal. Whites are the only people that are considered humans. Ethnics are all baboon monkeys that should be good slaves to their White masters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 2733, ovosoundszn and 8 others
Bluepillers morph themselves worse to feel better

• So Sad
Reactions: Lars
seems to be attainable with a rhino and genio cash out your stocks its time to ascend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Lars
Your chin looks disgusting, but I don't understand what's with some people's obsession here with having a banana chin?

Luckily for you, most surgeons have discounts when you do two surgeries. Go do a rhino + custom chin implant

• +1
Your chin looks disgusting, but I don't understand what's with some people's obsession here with having a banana chin?

Luckily for you, most surgeons have discounts when you do two surgeries. Go do a rhino + custom chin implant
i know my biggest flaw

HAIR @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Stare
With all due respect master. Please don't pray to an inferior animal. Whites are the only people that are considered humans. Ethnics are all baboon monkeys that should be good slaves to their White masters
Bruh moment

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Looks234
brootal mog tbh, from slightly above average normie to absolute fucking chad

Get an implant already brah. In fact I can hook you up, for 1k I'll put a safe and aesthetic implant in you, it will be made of a lego brick wrapped in toilet paper, anesthesia will be done with a syringe stolen from my dentist.

Trust me bro :lul:

• Love it
Get an implant already brah. In fact I can hook you up, for 1k I'll put a safe and aesthetic implant in you, it will be made of a lego brick wrapped in toilet paper, anesthesia will be done with a syringe stolen from my dentist.

Trust me bro :lul:
I can always trust on my .me brothers

• Love it
Reactions: fras
That's pretty much the difference between well and incompletely developed alveolar bone. It'll shift the nasal base forward and allow your chin to advance.

• +1
That's pretty much the difference between well and incompletely developed alveolar bone. It'll shift the nasal base forward and allow your chin to advance.
So nose and chin job it is?😂