• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Xangsane, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
as i said yesterday, labeling all muslims as identical is idiotic

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
as i said yesterday, labeling all muslims as identical is idiotic
turning a religion into something that it's not because you're too proud/selfish to leave it is idiotic tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
turning a religion into something that it's not because you're too proud/selfish to leave it is idiotic tbh

i can agree. regarding the strength of their beliefs and consistency, i respect legit suicide bombers in islam more than those cherrypicking the rules (same goes for christians), but what can you do

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
@currylightskin your opinion??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19398
L islam L germany. Im moving to uragway

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Homosexuality was pretty widespread in Muslim countries in the old days and no one batted an eye, they only started to punish it after it became more accepted and promoted in the western countries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
She ugly as sin
And yet she has 1.5 million followers

Travelling around the world getting paid 6 figures to take pictures and get fucked by Chad

This world is a fucking scam

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
And yet she has 1.5 million followers

Travelling around the world getting paid 6 figures to take pictures and get fucked by Chad

This world is a fucking scam
Its all luck and connexion. Levi himself isnt a proper chad imo. Its sad. Its sad man

Its all luck and connexion. Levi himself isnt a proper chad imo. Its sad. Its sad man
What how

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 18840
Chad to me is somebody like maher. Or chico, or any high end male. I don’t feel mogged in my soul by levi. But money wise tho its sad
Levi mogs chico into oblivion

You're saying you don't feel mogged by Levi? Are you insinuating that you mog him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Disgusting I hope the mosque get burnt to the ground

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Levi mogs chico into oblivion

You're saying you don't feel mogged by Levi? Are you insinuating that you mog him?
He mogs me, but i don’t feel the insane mog i feel with somebody effortlessly gl like chico, prime ballou, and list goes on.
They look like another specie.
A guy like levi is smb u can see irl

ah religion. Where you pick and chose what to believe when it suits you/when you have something to gain from it