most 18-22 girls life mog me

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
in terms of experience. like they've all been LOADS of countries, including on their own. and it seems like so many girls have already had actual relationships, not just sex, like very long term relationships or a few medium term ones.

i feel like even if got date (never will) they'd be like "what do you DO?" umm i work and then post here. or "when was your last relationship" and they say they had one from 16-18 and several in college meanwhile im on my first ever date.

In HS a gigastacy told me I am "just existing" not living. and i have not changed since then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Manletmachine, PubertyMaxxer and 17 others
I exist but I don't feel alive @thecel

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
everyone lifemogs me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, orangemint, justinzayn and 4 others
You should only date 16 yr old maximum and 13yr olds minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orangemint, RopeMaxxed, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
yeah its crazy how easy it is for women to enjoy life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, justinzayn, Leviathin and 5 others
True. People say that people "only post their good experiences on social media" which is why it seems like they're always doing stuff, but I swear bitches are out doing something every weekend, flying to exotic countries, eating at fancy restaurants etc. Wish it was me.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 20370, User49 and 1 other person
True. People say that people "only post their good experiences on social media" which is why it seems like they're always doing stuff, but I swear bitches are out doing something every weekend, flying to exotic countries, eating at fancy restaurants etc. Wish it was me.
Screen Shot 2017 11 10 at 103615 AM

Attachments

• Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png
    Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, justinzayn, Leviathin and 8 others
except their brains aren't capable of processing and distilling all those experiences into something meaningful, whereas those experiences impact a male testosterone infused sysematizing brain in a much more profound way. a guy who has never left his small town will have a richer life experience than some bimbo who has visited a mcdonalds, globohomo hotel suites, and beach parties of every continent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, orangemint, justinzayn and 5 others
except their brains aren't capable of processing and distilling all those experiences into something meaningful, whereas those experiences impact a male testosterone infused sysematizing brain in a much more profound way. a guy who has never left his small town will have a richer life experience than some bimbo who has visited a mcdonalds, globohomo hotel suites, and beach parties of every continent
9c7

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: orangemint, efidescontinuado, Trilogy and 10 others
more like mens lives are so shit that anything moderately good that ever happens is super memorable (i know this is true for me)

• +1
Reactions: virren, orangemint, Yerico7 and 9 others
there is no freedom without risk or danger. a woman's experience will never contain even a fraction of the excitement that a man experiences. women live to be protected and provided for. a woman lacks the physical ability and mental fortitude to seek out experiences that are off the beaten track. a foid can visit a million different places, but always on the curated path where other tourists are allowed. men can leave the path. and this is how men can experience more living in one place than a woman can experience in a lifetime of traveling

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, ThunderBolt and Deleted member 19453
Pretentious shit, beat them to death.

more like mens lives are so shit that anything moderately good that ever happens is super memorable (i know this is true for me)
i still remember the first conversation i had with my oneitis 13 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 4209
having a relationship is something to be proud of? all animals have relationships. You have to be proud of great things, not worthless shit that any low iq monkey can do. CHEERS.

you can also go out every fucking weekend if you want, but if you do you're surely a loser that is not doing absolutely nothing with your life. CHEERS. And no, women don't go to exotic countries all the time nor eat at fancy restaurants AHAHAHAHA

in terms of experience. like they've all been LOADS of countries, including on their own. and it seems like so many girls have already had actual relationships, not just sex, like very long term relationships or a few medium term ones.

i feel like even if got date (never will) they'd be like "what do you DO?" umm i work and then post here. or "when was your last relationship" and they say they had one from 16-18 and several in college meanwhile im on my first ever date.

In HS a gigastacy told me I am "just existing" not living. and i have not changed since then.
Fuck them. They ll look like shit in a couple of years

Most girls tend to over exaggerate what they do or have done to bring you down a level, take it with a grain of salt and do not bend over for them.

In the same way, you have to fake some shit to make it, and at the same time, do find hobbies and interests you enjoy, do not auto pilot, and for gods sake don’t go do something just for the sake of finding women.

And if you are basing your perception of them based on what they post on social media that’s even worse.

Most basic girls’ hobbies fall into consumerist degeneracy and clubbing.

I shit you not I lost count of how many girls will tell me their hobbies are clubbing, shopping and “travelling”. Those are girls you just bag a few times and don’t pursue anything serious with them.

As an example, I’m signed up at a kickboxing gym and go there on weekends occasionally. I enjoy MMA sports and do it for that reason, but there are plenty of women (young and milfs lol) that can be found there taking classes on weekends and you can meet women that actually have interests that way.

I wish i was a woman so badly man! I was born the wrong gender

cage at this ultra cope

Why did she talk to you in the first place?

The only thing that is stopping me from experiencing something in life is the driver licence pill. @rightfulcel
It is all connected to this. Having a job only makes sense if you are capable of driving. I could be a delivery man. The money they get is even somewhat decent, even as a newcomer. I could be delivering light packages up to 10kg, as well as letters and you will get 14,36 Euro per hour, as a newcomer. This is much better than to work in warehouse logistics where you have to work harder for less money.
Give me the ability to drive and I can live life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and TsarTsar444

they lifemog most chads

Every 18-22 year old mogs me. Women have an easy life.

i genuinely dont understand why redpillers and incels alike think this I know many zoomer girls all they do is go to work go to school go home eat takis and play on their phone watching tiktoks and maybe go to the nightclub and hook up with a chad every once in a while. Incels truly convince themselves that girls go out every night I dont think you realize how bad zoomer girls are at supporting themselves they cant afford to go out everynight and most girls dont have the social IQ to think to manipulate sugar daddies for this lavish lifestyle. This whole chads are on easy mode but girls are on recruit difficulty theory is a cope. Chads live the best life

What’s the gigastacy’s @? I remember my hot ex flat mate asked me what I like to do and I just told her I rot in my room most of the time