Most accurate way to assess your own looks?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
What is the most accurate way to self-assess your looks?

The mirror doesn't work as people usually think they look better than they think they do.
Selfies are usually not reliable due to the focal length which makes some features larger than they really are and generally throws your balance off.
Setting a timer on doesn't work either as the pictures are usually flattened and lifeless, along with minor focal length distortion.

On some photos I look like my thirds are well balanced, on others like my lower third is too short, on others like my forehead is too large, you cannot use photos you've taken yourself as a reliable way of looks assessment.

HOW TF DO I RELIABLY ASSESS WHAT I LOOK LIKE?

you need to record a video of yourself moving around under different lightings

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Never_Began, Nibba and 1 other person
When I did this I wanted to rope so badly. Took me weeks to recover from that. Never did it again.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
When I did this I wanted to rope so badly. Took me weeks to recover from that. Never did it again.
selfie camera flips the picture upside down, you need an actual camera not a phone
selfie cameras make assymetries look even worse than they really are

Shoot me a pm I'll rate you

Record yourself in day lighting

How much female attention do you get? I’d say that’s a good indicator honestly. Get on tinder and use good pictures to see how many matches you get.

Yeah, get drunk, approach girls, the more receptive they are the higher your PSL point

Nothing and I repeat nothing beats the way WOMEN perceive you. If you want to know an approximate rating of you just go to a bar, club, festival, whereever you think women may look out for sex and approach. Don’t look for results, just look for women’s reactions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Nothing and I repeat nothing beats the way WOMEN perceive you. If you want to know an approximate rating of you just go to a bar, club, festival, whereever you think women may look out for sex and approach. Don’t look for results, just look for women’s reactions.

This

That's the thing I don't go to any of those places cause I'm a friendless kissless virgin.

I need a surefire way that will make me look at myself objectively and accurately.

recording on high definition worked best for me.

As for mirrors, is it only about the switching and you look otherwise like in the mirror? Is something else there? other then you won’t see yourself in 3D. What about true mirrors? opinions?

When I did this I felt some lifefuel within me

When I did this I felt some lifefuel within me
CED67652 AF6F 4E0A A484 A34338BDA0AE

look into a lake

That's the thing I don't go to any of those places cause I'm a friendless kissless virgin.

I need a surefire way that will make me look at myself objectively and accurately.
Then there’s no point in looking good if you’re a high inhib aspie.

Cope, if you're GL women will approach you.
Hmm ok man, I’ll let you live in that dream world of yours.

How you get trated in life

How do you accurately asses your own looks? Asses the number of times you've had sex.

How women respond to you is the only way. Asking PSL/incels aspies for ratings is cope.

If women are always trying to talk to you, flirt with you, light up when they see you, look at you like a piece of meat etc. then you're good looking

If you get dirty looks from women, get called "creepy" on a regular basis, and women avoid sitting or standing near you then you're hideous.

If you're simply invisible you're somewhere in the middle.

Just go out to places and see how women react to you.

This

And also when you randomly see your reflection in some window or screen in public or whatever. Your brain won't instantly relaize its you, but it'll decide if its seeing an ugly or preety person