Most aesthetic muscles tier list

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
S tier - Neck, Side Delts, and Abs

A tier - Chest, Biceps, Forearms, and Triceps

B tier - Front/Rear Delts, Back (lats + other small ones), and Calves

C tier - Traps, Quads, and Glutes

D tier - Hamstrings

I started training legs a couple of weeks ago too after the thread I made. In my opinion, it doesn't add much to aesthetics but, especially squats, if you really put the effort, can get you feeling like a god lmao.

Let me know if any of y'all don't agree, wanna see what more experienced blackpilled lifters have to say

• +1
Reactions: User49, TrestIsBest, Constantin Denis and 6 others
put chest in S teir then id agree, overall its accurate

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 1851
S+ tier - face

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Sexually Disabled, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
The thing is this is all irrelevant and overdone so hard, every muscle will look good if you are leanmaxxed too, if your 15% bf(RIP to the jawline) but id say the shoulders, arms and chest would carry you, having width + thickness to your muscles is obviously going to catch eyes

The thing is this is all irrelevant and overdone so hard, every muscle will look good if you are leanmaxxed too, if your 15% bf(RIP to the jawline) but id say the shoulders, arms and chest would carry you, having width + thickness to your muscles is obviously going to catch eyes
Yeah, being lean is all that matters in the end.

A wise man once said - "there is no gym for your face and height"

Yeah, being lean is all that matters in the end.

A wise man once said - "there is no gym for your face and height"

well if your roiding then there is gym for your face as you will add solid muscle tissue during your bulk and the muscle built will allow you to go above and beyond during your cut and your body wont stall so you can achieve 10% and even sub 10 bodyfat, I used to be 10% when I was younger but it was only till now I recognised and saw I had cheekbone potential when I drop another 2kg of pure fat lol reason being I was already skinny then and my body wasnt taking any fat from my face because I didnt have enough muscle tissue and I defo didnt wanna lose what I had either

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851

D tier - Hamstrings

I started training legs a couple of weeks ago too after the thread I made. In my opinion, it doesn't add much to aesthetics but, especially squats, if you really put the effort, can get you feeling like a god lmao.

Let me know if any of y'all don't agree, wanna see what more experienced blackpilled lifters have to say
How to train forearms

Glutes should be nr 1. Time to swallow the Asspill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NationalWarrior, Kmscurry, BoneDensity and 5 others
How to train forearms
I personally do forearm twists and hammer curls, also keep in mind that lots of other exercises end up activating them a bit too. However, it is good to isolate them in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Virgin at 29 😔
How to train forearms
wrist flexions and extensions, start with 2,5kg dumbells with each hand and try to do 3x20 of each exercise at the end of the wotkout 2-4 times per week, as you get stronger progress with the overload and you can do some gripping exercises like hanging from a bar with towels or one-handed

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 1851
move glutes to S unironicalluy, they signal good function and walking motion, back up to A, and triceps to B
everything else is ok

• +1
Reactions: aga04, qaum, BoneDensity and 1 other person
move glutes to S unironicalluy, they signal good function and walking motion, back up to A, and triceps to B
everything else is ok
Right on bro. Glutes are love. Glutes are life

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Right on bro. Glutes are love. Glutes are life

jfl if u have a flat smol butt

Glutes is A tier. For abs, the Adonis belt is where the money is at.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

D tier - Hamstrings

Lats should be S tier and glutes should either be S or A tier.

Lats help so much with getting a v taper from front and back.
Glutes are literally underrated and totally not gay as many think, I've seen first hand how much women love nice glutes on men.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 7 others
Lats should be S tier and glutes should either be S or A tier.

Lats help so much with getting a v taper from front and back.
Glutes are literally underrated and totally not gay as many think, I've seen first hand how much women love nice glutes on men.
That's fair.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

D tier - Hamstrings

i feel like you arent actually a gymcel

What you’ll notice is the most important “muscles” or rather how your bones/joints/muscles sit on the body are decided at birth (predetermined), and those usually easier to grow are least important with calf’s being the exception.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 1851
Lats are S tier especially because you are clothed almost always when you are in public. The difference it makes to your appearance in a t-shirt, etc is huge.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tonymontana and Deleted member 1851
Why abs S tier? Noone see abs unless u shirtless on a beach

Why abs S tier? Noone see abs unless u shirtless on a beach
Abs are normies dream, it is what represents a good body for them. The difference between having them or not is absurd

Lats are extremely important for frame/width.

They're not just muscles underneath your armpit that disappear underneath clothing. Thick, wide lats physically push your arms out and naturally change your posture to take up more space. Almost like "invisible lat syndrome" where people mockingly walk around flaring their lats, but when you actually have muscular lats, it looks natural because of the muscle on your frame.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Abs are normies dream, it is what represents a good body for them. The difference between having them or not is absurd
yeah, well-fed does not understand the hungry. I have elite abs insertions but still abs alone dont do shit. Also noone will know which sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851