Most amount of leanmaxxing i can do without stunting my growth?

distortionsd

distortionsd

imma touch all of you
Hi everyone, i'm going on a 3-month leanmaxxing journey for summer holidays in Australia, i'm wondering what the most amount of leanmaxxing (caloric deficit) i should do without stunting my growth as I am still growing (late bloomer). Here are my stats:

Height: 5'11/181cm barefoot (was 5'10 a few months ago, so still growing. Predicted adult height of 6'0, dad is 6'1)
Weight: 150lbs/68kg
Bodyfat: 18-19% Bodyfat (this may seem weird at 150lbs, but i have zero muscle)

My main questions are:
- How much bodyfat% can i safely lose in 3 months without stunting growth (i've heard 1%/month, but can i go above that? I want to come back to school with a lean face)
- How can i achieve this? Should i be going to the gym along with a caloric deficit?

Feel free to ask further questions, i'm looking for advice. Thanks in advance! :)

just have fun and be yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and distortionsd
first make sure you don't have any insulin resistance if that's not the case do cardio like a mad dog chasing it's hot stacy owner

• +1
Reactions: distortionsd
Why even become lean when sub 20? No reason to, become semi lean, nothing too crazy. And just eat the vitamins necessary for it, just run more burn more calories

• +1
none, eat as much as you can.

• +1
Why even become lean when sub 20? No reason to, become semi lean, nothing too crazy. And just eat the vitamins necessary for it, just run more burn more calories
I have chubby cheeks, without them i would be HTN because of my eye area

first make sure you don't have any insulin resistance if that's not the case do cardio like a mad dog chasing it's hot stacy owner
Appreciate the advice!

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
thanks man but i'm looking to leanmaxx, i already have fun because life is so beautiful.
hahahah i was shitposting but anyways i went from the fat kid to the somewhat attractive dude and it is life changer. i was younger than you when i started, but my starting point was very overweight which is not your case! did A LOT of exercise and kept 300 kcal deficit + intermitent fasting of 18 hours (easy since i'd just wake up go to school not eat anything until noon)

• +1
hahahah i was shitposting but anyways i went from the fat kid to the somewhat attractive dude and it is life changer. i was younger than you when i started, but my starting point was very overweight which is not your case! did A LOT of exercise and kept 300 kcal deficit + intermitent fasting of 18 hours (easy since i'd just wake up go to school not eat anything until noon)
That makes me excited for my journey man, thank you for the insight!

Don't get lean at such a young age, retard. You need to eat as much as possible to grow taller. Make sure you run and sprint as much as possible to grow taller. Trust me on this.

• +1
Don't get lean at such a young age, retard. You need to eat as much as possible to grow taller. Make sure you run and sprint as much as possible to grow taller. Trust me on this.
nigga you need fat and protien to grow , you are right about sprints. Carbs dont do shit , if eating Carbs alone gonna grow you out then Pajeets would be mogger in this forum

• +1
Hey man if you read my post i'm only 1 inch away from my predicted height, and i'm about to turn 17, i'm not retarded for asking how to not stunt my growth while still becoming lean.

Hey man if you read my post i'm only 1 inch away from my predicted height, and i'm about to turn 17, i'm not retarded for asking how to not stunt my growth while still becoming lean.

Do bodybuilding. That's the best way to get lean.

• +1
Reactions: h7seyn
Thanks for the advice! i'll look into it.
Bodybuilding do it but don't fall into insulin injections and that shit man , there's lot of BBs that die way too young now adays you can find tons of documentaries btw

• +1
Bodybuilding do it but don't fall into insulin injections and that shit man , there's lot of BBs that die way too young now adays you can find tons of documentaries btw
Thanks bro!

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
I also had to lean out while still growing because I fell for the bulking meme. I just went into a 2000 calorie deficit for a few months and lost 40-50lb to get it over with as fast as possible. Also made sure I wasn't in a growth spurt during that period in time. Gym barely does anything for bodyfat, its mostly your calorie intake

This is not advice, just my personal experience

Hi everyone, i'm going on a 3-month leanmaxxing journey for summer holidays in Australia, i'm wondering what the most amount of leanmaxxing (caloric deficit) i should do without stunting my growth as I am still growing (late bloomer). Here are my stats:

Height: 5'11/181cm barefoot (was 5'10 a few months ago, so still growing. Predicted adult height of 6'0, dad is 6'1)
Weight: 150lbs/68kg
Bodyfat: 18-19% Bodyfat (this may seem weird at 150lbs, but i have zero muscle)

My main questions are:
- How much bodyfat% can i safely lose in 3 months without stunting growth (i've heard 1%/month, but can i go above that? I want to come back to school with a lean face)
- How can i achieve this? Should i be going to the gym along with a caloric deficit?

Feel free to ask further questions, i'm looking for advice. Thanks in advance! :)
concentrate on growing while being that young and then consider leanmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back