Most annoying types of people

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
The obese white football players, they just think they brady or sumn, annoying asf. With their narcy

people that gaslight, literally no reason and not entertaining (normies are just psychos tbh)

kids with dyed hairs, wtf you tryna prove? You dont look like an anime character if you 200 lbs obese.

fat girls, self explanatory

over sensitve blacks sometimes but mostly black is chill.

Rednecks, the white equivalent of hood blacks and pollute the air with their low iq speech.

Asian dripmaxxers, no compensating for your narcy personality and 4” with gucci

gays / bisexuals who act like james charles. Im literally bi and want those typa gays crucified. I hate their speech and their narcys

manlet ragers, napoleon complex retards.

unselfaware aspie kids, literally you talk loud and make most people uncomfortable. Stfu

And finally… ugly people who think they are attractive as they are. I dont think i am, but have good self confidence and know i could improve alot. but normal fags will think they hot shit when then are literally lookin like posters on here..

this is satire btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128, BigBiceps and 2 others
I am annoyed by faggots, women, loud jesters, tiktok users, trannies, rap music, sluts, anyone who isn’t a virgin, atheists, women with dyed hair, ljtttle girls (they’re sluts too), and everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Slob, n0rthface and 2 others
I am annoyed by faggots, women, loud jesters, tiktok users, trannies, rap music, sluts, anyone who isn’t a virgin, atheists, women with dyed hair, ljtttle girls (they’re sluts too), and everyone else
Literally same

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ironic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13787
Lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Fxdzcki, gamma and 1 other person
Posh people

Haitians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
damn @loox you bullied this nigga so hard he requested a ban jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, gamma, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
The obese white football players, they just think they brady or sumn, annoying asf. With their narcy

people that gaslight, literally no reason and not entertaining (normies are just psychos tbh)

kids with dyed hairs, wtf you tryna prove? You dont look like an anime character if you 200 lbs obese.

fat girls, self explanatory

over sensitve blacks sometimes but mostly black is chill.

Rednecks, the white equivalent of hood blacks and pollute the air with their low iq speech.

Asian dripmaxxers, no compensating for your narcy personality and 4” with gucci

gays / bisexuals who act like james charles. Im literally bi and want those typa gays crucified. I hate their speech and their narcys

manlet ragers, napoleon complex retards.

unselfaware aspie kids, literally you talk loud and make most people uncomfortable. Stfu

And finally… ugly people who think they are attractive as they are. I dont think i am, but have good self confidence and know i could improve alot. but normal fags will think they hot shit when then are literally lookin like posters on here..

this is satire btw
All I got from this is that you like fckin other men lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, n0rthface and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Looks234