Most attractive careers

OP here is an actual answer

> Be a good looking man first

Be a personal trainer at a busy gym or male stripper, also bartender in a popular bar/club

> Be a tallfag or big frame guy, MMA cel

Be a bouncer or security at high traffic bar/club, STILL NEED LOOKS

> Lawyer, Doctor, Engineer are good respectable, high $ careers if you have the intelligence. There are tons of Chads in these fields

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, EverythingMaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
prime women don't care about career kek

as long as you are rich

rich>face if you are fine with drowning in gold digger pussy

You can be janitor if you have good face

swallow the blackpill. nothing matters but your looks. just RELAX and let life happen. a cope will present itself

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Doctor, police officer or engineer. All other careers are not good enough, or are boring (lawyer for example).
But there are Chads in literally every career field. Even in some wageslave McDonald's patty frying job you'll find Chads.

Any career that earns well and has great status, a programmer for example can earn a lot, but his status is zero.
The following careers earn well and have a lot of status:
Doctor, actor, fighter, singer, businessman, lawyer, youtuber, manager.
But remember, Chad can be a McDonald's attendant as he will fuck several girls.
I can act and I can sing. I should try to use my talent to my advantage.

DJ

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
Even ugly DJs have girls circles around them

swallow the blackpill. nothing matters but your looks. just RELAX and let life happen. a cope will present itself
Bullshit. Looks are MOST IMPORTANT, but they aren’t the only thing that matters, EVERYTHING MATTERS. After looks it’s confidence, personality, livelihood, lifestyle, etc. it all matters.

• +1
a doctor and volunteer firefighter and investment banker turned professional athlete and model turned actor tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WBC323 and EverythingMaxxer
JFL at the delusional incels saying "model". You clearly never modeled in your life. It's living hell

JFL at the delusional incels saying "model". You clearly never modeled in your life. It's living hell
It was a joke because no one would be here if they could model... and oh wow I’m sure it’s a living hell to be attractive.. stfu.

• +1
It was a joke because no one would be here if they could model... and oh wow I’m sure it’s a living hell to be attractive.. stfu.
It is a fucking living hell. Have you experienced it? Because I have.

Muhh muhh, "being attractive".

Modeling is waiting for fucking hours in a casting with 100 other people and only 1 of those people gets chosen in the end.
Modeling is having no nights of sleep
Modeling is a never-ending competition
Modeling also involves a lot of harassing from the directors and managers.
Modeling is about telling you what the fuck you can or cannot eat/do
Modeling gives you shitty pay unless you are a women or top 10 male models.
And finally, modeling is definitely NOT only about being attractive. Good luck being a 10/10 male who can't properly walk on the catwalk and looks the wrong way for a single second. It's fucking over.
Modeling is hell

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
It is a fucking living hell. Have you experienced it? Because I have.

Muhh muhh, "being attractive".

Modeling is waiting for fucking hours in a casting with 100 other people and only 1 of those people gets chosen in the end.
Modeling is having no nights of sleep
Modeling is a never-ending competition
Modeling also involves a lot of harassing from the directors and managers.
Modeling is about telling you what the fuck you can or cannot eat/do
Modeling gives you shitty pay unless you are a women or top 10 male models.
And finally, modeling is definitely NOT only about being attractive. Good luck being a 10/10 male who can't properly walk on the catwalk and looks the wrong way for a single second. It's fucking over.
Modeling is hell
Wow, what a hard and brutal life. Poor models. JFL, fuck out of here. I don’t give a fuck. I have friends who model, even if you don’t get paid at least you can say you model, huge halo. And you’re at least somewhat gl. What a humblebrag.