Most attractive features are attractive in both sexes - here's proof

C

czwarty

Zephir
Tn0shk17sirb1

This is photo collage of some dude from detrans board. He transitioned to female in his teens and went back to male after 9 years, all the photos are supposedly from same year(!). Fucking look at this shit. He looked hot as a woman and looks good as a male too. All because he has set of good facial features that are attractive in both sexes - good cheekbones, deep set eyes, straight nose, well defined jaw, straight face profile with no recession, and finally great facial symmetry.
Take into account as a guy he's looksminned as fuck here, he was on E from this teens and looks worse with hair cut on zero and shitty patchy beard and spotty skin. But he still has good base and with hair grown with good haircut plus some stubble he could freely slay without problems. Fucking ex-troon mogs 90% of this forum.
(also JFL at how he's stuck with tits now)

So no you don't need "strong masculine features" to look good you just need to have properly developed face like a normal healthy human lmao. It's true to both sexes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 5'7 zoomer, Sens and 2 others
View attachment 2465427

This is photo collage of some dude from detrans board. He transitioned to female in his teens and went back to male after 9 years, all the photos are supposedly from same year(!). Fucking look at this shit. He looked hot as a woman and looks good as a male too. All because he has set of good facial features that are attractive in both sexes - good cheekbones, deep set eyes, straight nose, well defined jaw, straight face profile with no recession, and finally great facial symmetry.
Take into account as a guy he's looksminned as fuck here, he was on E from this teens and looks worse with hair cut on zero and shitty patchy beard and spotty skin. But he still has good base and with hair grown with good haircut plus some stubble he could freely slay without problems. Fucking ex-troon mogs 90% of this forum.

So no you don't need "strong masculine features" to look good you just need to have properly developed face like a normal healthy human lmao. It's true to both sexes
ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Tabula Rasa and Maalik
infiltrator? :feelswat:

I mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Krakowski
I knew first post will be retard like you. Yes I know, he doesn't have jaw like minecraft player model and angularity of obsidian blade, he's a total LTN, also Chico is MTN and 4/10 because why the fuck not, you don't spend your life on obsessing over people's faces to have an objective view of human attractiveness, right? Now that we have that part of thread out of the way you can fuck off and leave place to someone with more engaging thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

recessed oh no no no

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I knew first post will be retard like you. Yes I know, he doesn't have jaw like minecraft player model and angularity of obsidian blade, he's a total LTN, also Chico is MTN and 4/10 because why the fuck not, you don't spend your life on obsessing over people's faces to have an objective view of human attractiveness, right? Now that we have that part of thread out of the way you can fuck off and leave place to someone with more engaging thoughts
Yes, you're actually right. The jaw and cheekbones should be developed in both sexes. BUT women should not have brow ridges, and a man without brow ridges = 100% incel

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member
got bricked up and then red it was a transgender :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 5'7 zoomer and Maalik
Nah, I was put off right away by his facial dymorphism as a transitioned 'woman'. I hadn't even read the title properly either.

htb to incel skinhead

longer midface is male dimorphic trait, that's why all females with long midface look trannies

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, 5'7 zoomer and Maalik
View attachment 2465427

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
longer midface is male dimorphic trait, that's why all females with long midface look trannies

suifuel for me