most attractive girl I know IRL is curry and looks just like this

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
images

God man. Its so ironic that the hottest girl I personally know is of all things, a curry girl. But damn she blows every white girl I've known out of the water.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Honestly curries have been fucked hard by the stereotyping and memes.
Totally nuked our smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1973, onnysk and 11 others
Totally nuked our smv
Yeah. You guys were probably on par with East Asians at some point, but the issue is they developed a number of high-status images and niches while curries have not.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
giphy.webp

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'd still rather a white or Mena girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and BigBoy
Not that attractive tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Hades and LordNorwood
Not that attractive tbh ngl
Maybe its my half Iranian genes going nuts for attractive phenotypes from down south, who knows

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Totally nuked our smv
Well, the average curry is what it is, quite ugly. Lots of gl curries out there though.

• +1
I love curries they are very sexy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Drugs, LordNorwood and BigBoy
the most hispanic looking brown girl. all glcurries usually look a diff race.

name tho?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, FatJattMofo, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Well, the average curry is what it is, quite ugly. Lots of gl curries out there though.
Average guy of every race is ugly imho.
You'd be surprised how much stereotypes can failo you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and LordNorwood
I agree, the average male is ugly in every race but average woman's attractiveness differs a lot.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and AbandonShip
the most hispanic looking brown girl. all glcurries usually look a diff race.

name tho?
Autumn Falls
she probably is a latina in actuality, but she bears such a close resemblance to the North Indian girl I'm talking about

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Autumn Falls
she probably is a latina in actuality, but she bears such a close resemblance to the North Indian girl I'm talking about
with a name like that she prob is. she looks kinda indian tho, but a very hispanic indian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
with a name like that she prob is. she looks kinda indian tho, but a very hispanic indian.
I think its how warm her skin-tone is. Latinas don't usually have an undertone that warm.

• +1
i saw a curry girl that was a legit 9/10 the other day. the funny thing is that she was shopping with her family and her brother, mother and father were all psl 2-3 subhumans while she was hot as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
i saw a curry girl that was a legit 9/10 the other day. the funny thing is that she was shopping with her family and her brother, mother and father were all psl 2-3 subhumans while she was hot as fuck
I know man
its as if once in a blue moon some Hindu god reaches down and blesses a curry girl with extraordinary beauty that can't be explained through genetics alone
like you get constant bombardment from both media and smug whites that their women are the best and you go "ok man yea yea I know"
and then an ethnic girl like this walks by...fuck man almost pass out from the blood rushing out of my head and into my dick tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 3299
I know man
its as if once in a blue moon some Hindu god reaches down and blesses a curry girl with extraordinary beauty that can't be explained through genetics alone
like you get constant bombardment from both media and smug whites that their women are the best and you go "ok man yea yea I know"
and then an ethnic girl like this walks by...fuck man almost pass out from the blood rushing out of my head and into my dick tbh
Curry girls do indeed mog white girls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Aesthetic, Dogs and 3 others
Too bad that her son will be here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 2 others
Sounds hot af curry girls can be so sexy

• Love it
That's a mixed woman in the photo, you dumb cucks

That's a mixed woman in the photo, you dumb cucks
I was never pretending the girl in the photo was Indian lol, I don't even know for sure what race she is. She's just an example because the Indian girl I know IRL looks incredibly similar to her.

even if a 10/10 curry was there, how can you stand the smell?

• JFL
Curries are so ugly. They just have really bad pussies, like, I like a bit of pink with tan lines, not bruises, a black pun and a smelly curry ass.

• JFL
Curries are so ugly. They just have really bad pussies, like, I like a bit of pink with tan lines, not bruises, a black pun and a smelly curry ass.
Maybe in other places in India, not this North Indian Brahmin princess I'm talking about.

Maybe in other places in India, not this North Indian Brahmin princess I'm talking about.
I'm not talking from experience, I've only gone western birds (the last one was literally the devil). So I'll take your word for it

• JFL
Looks like a white girl to me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordNorwood
Average white or Med/west asian are not exactly ugly.
really? she's pretty clearly ethnic
she’s a bit brown she’s not ethnic lol. I can go that colour in the summer and you call me white?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Most attractive girl I know IRL is Afghani. She mogged all the white girls in both looks and personality

• +1

she’s a bit brown she’s not ethnic lol. I can go that colour in the summer and you call me white?
If this girl isn't ethnic then there's no way in hell that I am lol, and I'm pretty sure I'm ethnic. Idk what else to say. Even when first seeing her I immediately categorized her as non-white and she's nearly the spitting image of a North Indian girl I know.

If this girl isn't ethnic then there's no way in hell that I am lol, and I'm pretty sure I'm ethnic. Idk what else to say. Even when first seeing her I immediately categorized her as non-white and she's nearly the spitting image of a North Indian girl I know.
there’s differnt levels of ethnic. Half persian half white is somewhat ethnic; but not much really. I consider myself a bit ethnic too but i am still white passing according to most people
she’s not white but she’s not that ethnic either; but a curry is a curry.

• +1
there’s differnt levels of ethnic. Half persian half white is somewhat ethnic; but not much really. I consider myself a bit ethnic too but i am still white passing according to most people

she’s not white but she’s not that ethnic either; but a curry is a curry.
Interesting take. I thought it was binary - you're either ethnic or you aren't. Whites set the rules on this and they tend to be pretty rigid. I usually judge just by seeing if a person looks white to me or not, if not I categorize them as ethnic unless they can prove they're 100% white in which case I guess they're just a weird looking white JFL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Interesting take. I thought it was binary - you're either ethnic or you aren't. Whites set the rules on this and they tend to be pretty rigid. I usually judge just by seeing if a person looks white to me or not, if not I categorize them as ethnic unless they can prove they're 100% white in which case I guess they're just a weird looking white JFL
Nah there’s definitely a spectrum, how can someone say a Tamil is similar to a Lebanese arab. Doesn’t make sense bro

• +1
Nah there’s definitely a spectrum, how can someone say a Tamil is similar to a Lebanese arab. Doesn’t make sense bro
I see what you mean don't get me wrong, to say that two people are both ethnic is not to imply that they look similar, and its obvious that some races are closer together than others are in terms of appearance and traits, I'm just saying whenever people have posted about this (usually whites) they've always talked about it as though it were binary.

Totally nuked our smv
Someome neess to do two chadfishes. On yubo and tinder. One with an Indian name ans one with some european nqme. Same Chad

Yknow by that logic. No one is tbh. Isn that coloring common in iran

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Averagecel, turkproducer and 1 other person
I see what you mean don't get me wrong, to say that two people are both ethnic is not to imply that they look similar, and its obvious that some races are closer together than others are in terms of appearance and traits, I'm just saying whenever people have posted about this (usually whites) they've always talked about it as though it were binary.
I’m not sure why you call yourself ethnic and me white if we both have similar european/white admixture as I am balkan/turk/med and you are half white.

• +1
I’m not sure why you call yourself ethnic and me white if we both have similar european/white admixture as I am balkan/turk/med and you are half white.
Fair enough tbh

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I posted a pic recently in the looksmaxxing section showing off everything but my eye area and nose.
Stop being so high inhib i’m not going to show. Also it’s quite retarded to do that because eye area is the first or second most important feature and nose is important for harmony

Stop being so high inhib i’m not going to show. Also it’s quite retarded to do that because eye area is the first or second most important feature and nose is important for harmony
Nah bro I only PM'd my pic to one user and honestly after the recent doxxings I regret even doing that. I'll PM pics to people when I decide to and only to seek advice.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back