most attractive girl I know IRL is curry and looks just like this

Bluepill scholar
You shitskins can't even ascend with money.
efmk9QH.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, FatJattMofo and Averagecel
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
i saw a curry girl that was a legit 9/10 the other day. the funny thing is that she was shopping with her family and her brother, mother and father were all psl 2-3 subhumans while she was hot as fuck
I see this with asian families

The girl is high E with big boobs and sex af while the guy is incel tier and dad is balding boomer

• +1
Reactions: john2
Link to the full study, I've never seen numbers that high although I have seen similar studies ofc
These studies are Shit. They dont take into account the dominant culture. Majority ethnic group. Public perception. Looks rating. Phenotype. Outward display of ethnicness.
But i know either way that the average indian man is doomed. Its retarded to assume im like them. While some chennainsewer cleaner is being used to represent my position which is absolute bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Curry women are definitely hot, but for curry Men it is over.

They have low fighting success faces and 0 sex appeal, just like me unfortunately.

If you are curry you have to lie in the top 90th percentile in order to attract white foids.

But if you are curry and you want hot Indian foids, then being in the top 60th to 70th percentile is good enough.

• +1
Link to the full study, I've never seen numbers that high although I have seen similar studies ofc
Are you implying I made that up? Numbers are high because it only focuses on white women's preferences, but as you pointed out, all racial studies BTFO shitskins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and FatJattMofo
These studies are Shit. They dont take into account the dominant culture. Majority ethnic group. Public perception. Looks rating. Phenotype. Outward display of ethnicness.
But i know either way that the average indian man is doomed. Its retarded to assume im like them. While some chennainsewer cleaner is being used to represent my position which is absolute bullshit.
Yeah I agree with everything you're saying but its still decent info to have. Really its mostly about phenotype, if the studies just straight up asked them "would you date x group" they're not that accurate, what people will do in that situation is conjure up an image of the group in their heads and respond according to the image.
Online dating studies analyzing racial preferences from women due to actual responses and swipes are much more reliable for our purposes here. In those studies there is still as significant racial bias, but its nowhere near as high as what @Blackpill Scholar just posted.
Are you implying I made that up? Numbers are high because it only focuses on white women's preferences, but as you pointed out, all racial studies BTFO shitskins.
I'm just asking for the study lol I wasn't implying shit, chill out

Copepillscholar
Curry women are definitely hot, but for curry Men it is over.

They have low fighting success faces and 0 sex appeal, just like me unfortunately.

If you are curry you have to lie in the top 90th percentile in order to attract white foids.

But if you are curry and you want hot Indian foids, then being in the top 60th to 70th percentile is good enough.
I have more fighting sucess than your entitr lineage fag. Dont forgot we defended against islamic invaders whie everyone else submitted thier culture.
Yeah I agree with everything you're saying but its still decent info to have. Really its mostly about phenotype, if the studies just straight up asked them "would you date x group" they're not that accurate, what people will do in that situation is conjure up an image of the group in their heads and respond according to the image.
Online dating studies analyzing racial preferences from women due to actual responses and swipes are much more reliable for our purposes here. In those studies there is still as significant racial bias, but its nowhere near as high as what @Blackpill Scholar just posted.

I'm just asking for the study lol I wasn't implying shit, chill out
Thats true. Which is what pisses me off. It legit means that just saying im from another place is te bigfest smv bost i can have

Last edited:
  • JFL
You were questioning it for sure.

Here's the study https://paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046

I'm showing statistics that confirm what everyone else is saying. You're the one coping. And let me guess, you're a curry?
Lol alright bro, tell yourself whatever you have to. Defensive ass nigga. Ty for the study.
The data is nearly 15 years old and significantly lower in percentage biases than the more recent study I saw based on response rates, but its still useful information to have. I highly doubt this actually represents the current situation however after 15 years of liberal programming. Anyone want to take a guess what racial preference I think has changed the most? Hint: it starts with "La" and ends with "tinos".

Last edited:
Im not coping i already told you why. Its just funny watch you get into a stormfront rage
You confirmed what I'm claiming anyway but still had to say I'm coping, bluepilled, generalizing, etc. JFL, you're losing it.

The data is nearly 15 years old and significantly lower in percentage biases than the more recent study I saw based on response rates, but its still useful information to have. I highly doubt this actually represents the current situation however after 15 years of liberal programming. Anyone want to take a guess what racial preference I think has changed the most? Hint: it starts with "La" and ends with "tinos".
Every data shows the same shit - shitskins have lower SMV. I could have linked anything else to prove the same point. And cope if you think things changed radically.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You confirmed what I'm claiming anyway but still had to say I'm coping, bluepilled, generalizing, etc. JFL, you're losing it.
You are generalizing. India is full of phenotypes and ethnic groups
The stuf doesntt account for them. And i am far from average Phenotype so its irrelevant to me

You are generalizing. India is full of phenotypes and ethnic groups
The stuf doesntt account for them. And i am far from average Phenotype so its irrelevant to me
Nobody gives a shit about you. I said curries are uglier on average and showed a study that affirms it. Then you applied it to yourself, got triggered, and started coping. Of course there are outliers here and there but they don't change the status quo.

• JFL

Every data shows the same shit - shitskins have lower SMV. I could have linked anything else to prove the same point. And cope if you think things changed radically.
Idk if you're actually reading what I'm saying or if you're just strawmanning. I admitted from my very first post that ethnics have lower SMV, this is obvious and I've known it long before an SFcel decided to post some cope study from 15 years ago. What are we talking about again?

Nobody gives a shit about you. I said curries are uglier on average and showed a study that affirms it. Then you applied it to yourself, got triggered, and started coping. Of course there are outliers here and there but they don't change the status quo.
Wouldn't say that. The outliers are pretty high in amount too. I never coped. I agree completly that the average indian man is considered unattractive at one of the most highest rates in the west.

Idk if you're actually reading what I'm saying or if you're just strawmanning. I admitted from my very first post that ethnics have lower SMV, this is obvious and I've known it long before an SFcel decided to post some cope study from 15 years ago. What are we talking about again?
Then I guess you just wanted a link for a study you aren't gonna read, and you got it. My reaction to someone inquiring about a study source is labeling them as coping shitskins.

Wouldn't say that. The outliers are pretty high in amount too. I never coped. I agree completly that the average indian man is considered unattractive at one of the most highest rates in the west.
You sound insecure.

Then I guess you just wanted a link for a study you aren't gonna read, and you got it. My reaction to someone inquiring about a study source is labeling them as coping shitskins.

You sound insecure.
Yeah I get that vibe lmfao. Idk what the low IQcels you usually talk to do but I like to actually be able to look at a study for myself before talking about it. In this case I wanted to know how old the study was and how the data was collected before posting again. I hope you can forgive me for not taking your every word on faith, I'm really not in the habit. Also in case you're still wondering, no I didn't imagine you had put together a fake graph of racial preference dating rates from 15 years ago among white people just to post it on an incel forum.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
They differ from average in a couple of way but mainly Looking a different race truly is just coloring

Bluepill scholar
its the bone structure itself. if u look at brown tiktok chads they have diff bone structure than typical curries. my curry chad friend has chad bone structure and looks a bit hispanic.

its the bone structure itself. if u look at brown tiktok chads they have diff bone structure than typical curries. my curry chad friend has chad bone structure and looks a bit hispanic.
ofc for brown indians they already get mistake for hispanic. mexicans arabs and indians can be touted as each other any time but for an indian to look "european" something else needs to be at play.

Honestly curries have been fucked hard by the stereotyping and memes.
Totally nuked our smv
this is a chicken/egg scenario

what came first the stereotype or the low smv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back