8c51de45da1401f57d47e0807e203019
E180d89983f063433c974e6fc46de163
0bae91fdd9daa64da91b1329129d58db

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kingpiin, DoctorPMA, Xangsane and 8 others
nigga dark old money isnt even a thing that shit also looks so basic its LAME
If you got good frame and height it mogs like crazy, especially in classy places like europe. Skate style is for insecure 15 year old americans

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and schizo echochamber
If you got good frame and height it mogs like crazy, especially in classy places like europe. Skate style is for insecure 15 year old americans
i can post one of my fits rn and mog any "dark old money" fit u post its rlly that easy

i can post one of my fits rn and mog any "dark old money" fit u post its rlly that easy
y2k is a meme, no girls actually find it attractive irl you just look autistic. Good frame while properly dressed in dark shades will always be superior.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and redmaxx
y2k is a meme, no girls actually find it attractive irl you just look autistic. Good frame while properly dressed in dark shades will always be superior.
dude i get compliments all the time LMAO how is it a meme. people literally ask me where i get my clothes all the time too
i was even able to date a hispanic emo girl for like 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
i was even able to date a hispanic emo girl for like 2 weeks
My brother in Christ when was this ever something to be sought after

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam
My brother in Christ when was this ever something to be sought after
its the only thing i want in life but i think i gave her too many red flags because she ghosted me and i see her everyday at the bus stop and in the hallways 😭😭😭😭😭

its the only thing i want in life but i think i gave her too many red flags because she ghosted me and i see her everyday at the bus stop and in the hallways 😭😭😭😭😭
it's because you had y2k on instead of a nice black trenchcoat

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 33079
it's because you had y2k on instead of a nice black trenchcoat
i feel like if you wore a trenchcoat to class people would think ur gonna air out the entire school but thats just me jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, twilight and Deleted member 33079
i feel like if you wore a trenchcoat to class people would think ur gonna air out the entire school but thats just me jfl
9e8555a1f5fe40d5bcad6d86be308f9a
mogs average y2kcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and rubberduck
no wonder you have to resort to some faggy shit like that, you're too framecel to ever pull of a suit or coat. I'm 20, didn't realize I was talking to a child. Yeah give it a couple of years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, redmaxx, Jasonfedele.is_god and 1 other person
no wonder you have to resort to some faggy shit like that, you're too framecel to ever pull of a suit or coat. I'm 20, didn't realize I was talking to a child. Yeah give it a couple of years.
get ur drip up lil nigga

Nigga i just want to see the style+ im not even an adult fuck ass nigga Kys faggot
Imagine claiming aryan while wanting to dress in some subhuman "y2k/skate" style :lul:

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Imagine claiming aryan while wanting to dress in some subhuman "y2k/skate" style :lul:
its not subhuman you literally dress in something called "old money" or wtvr like what the fuck does that even mean skater style will always pull more hoes than "old money" :geek::geek::geek:

When the fuck did I say I want to dress in any style? Fucking retarded nigger, I just asked to see the fucking outfit he claims gets him compliments. And I’m more aryan than you could ever hope to be dirty ethnic Dalit

4BF929A9 234C 4BD4 9CF1 388F57BD9C90

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zipzam and mog_or_be_mogged
get ur drip up lil nigga
I do infact have my drip up, unlike you I acutally know fashion. Try dropping 1k on a coat lil prepubescent goofball

I do infact have my drip up, unlike you I acutally know fashion. Try dropping 1k on a coat lil prepubescent goofball
if its not balenciaga, vetements, rick owens, ERD, or margiela ion care and ion want it bubs

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
no i dont take pics of myself 😭😭😭
Not if you but your fits, whatever could you at least show the clothes, I just want a general idea of what your talking about.

Not if you but your fits, whatever could you at least show the clothes, I just want a general idea of what your talking about.
shirt and jeans

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins