most attractive style?

shirt and jeans
I see, I’ve seen people wear similar things. What shoes do you normally wear I’m guessing you have a rotation?

shirt and jeans
you're gonna cringe at this once you're an adult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: workingondying, xx10000 and redmaxx
I see, I’ve seen people wear similar things. What shoes do you normally wear I’m guessing you have a rotation?
i actually dont have a shoe rotation i just wear wtvr matches i have black forces, blue nd white air maxes, green and orange colorway forces, and thats it but i am looking into buying some sambas, new rocks, and balenciaga track 2's

you're gonna cringe at this once you're an adult
It seems weird but In middle school to high school it’s the move, I’ve seen ugly subhumans get hoes just wearing shit that fits in with what’s worn.
Shit is sort of corny thought innit

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
It seems weird but In middle school to high school it’s the move, I’ve seen ugly subhumans get hoes just wearing shit that fits in with what’s worn.
Shit is sort of corny thought innit
It's subhuman

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
It's subhuman
Not when it gets you pussy, although anything after teens and wearing that shit is weird as fuck it’s like some people don’t get that it’s a limited time thing

Not when it gets you pussy, although anything after teens and wearing that shit is weird as fuck it’s like some people don’t get that it’s a limited time thing
it's for small children yes, but you shouldn't be slaying anyways you should be playing pokemon

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
i actually dont have a shoe rotation i just wear wtvr matches i have black forces, blue nd white air maxes, green and orange colorway forces, and thats it but i am looking into buying some sambas, new rocks, and balenciaga track 2's
Don't buy ricks and balenci bro that shit scam and makes u look goofy asf, but ur style is chill just don't look weird with shitty graphic shirts

its the only thing i want in life but i think i gave her too many red flags because she ghosted me and i see her everyday at the bus stop and in the hallways 😭😭😭😭😭
I feel u bro latina emo is a necessity

Style is definitely an option to stand out clearly if you are at least Normie, better HTN. Most men (except in countries like Italy and France) have zero sense style. I rarely if ever see a man in Germany who I would say is dressed halfway stylishly. In many countries around the world you cannot tell the difference between a child of 13 or a man over 30 by their clothing, they wear the same trash.

All in all I would say classic Italian men's fashion aka mediterranean old money style. Not the "old money style" like a cuckold english nobleman child who looks like an 80 year old grandpa, more like the sexy mediterranean classic man. Actually classic, timeless men's fashion, but don't let it look "bourgeois" and boring, but rather sexy, there's a fine line in between. And yes, of course, face and body shape also determine a lot here.
But it depends on your age, if you wear this as a teenager it looks super cringe. Basic street style is the best here. You definitely have to be in your mid-20s plus to wear stuff like i said.

Bad examples:

old-money-aesthetic-hombre-que-es-como-vestir.jpg

GettyImages-1233818542.jpg

Good examples:

Phong-cach-y-thanh-lich-cho-dan-ong-vao-mua-he-nhu-the-nao-3-1654508482-661-width600height508.jpg

1*G1I2Y_FeFu1nS4C-TM7LWA.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
no wonder you have to resort to some faggy shit like that, you're too framecel to ever pull of a suit or coat. I'm 20, didn't realize I was talking to a child. Yeah give it a couple of years.
old money looks giga tryhard, you should find some middle ground. this mogs.

or this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: kovacs
Grey sweater one is acceptable, but only in extremely casual settings. It doesn’t look try hard If you pull it off, which I’m able to since I have very good frame and height.
pretty much every setting is casual. wearing business or old money to a club makes you look like a retard. on a date to a high end restaurants its more acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Grey sweater one is acceptable, but only in extremely casual settings. It doesn’t look try hard If you pull it off, which I’m able to since I have very good frame and height.
yeah you need long limbs to pull of baggy clothing otherwise you look like a dwarven garbageman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zipzam, Jasonfedele.is_god and DildoFaggins
I assume just copy whatever hot guys you see around are wearing.

Here in Scotland that’s chav tracksuits with down jackets and curl fringe for teenagers.

Nobody past their mid twenties here looks remotely attractive or even makes any perceptible effort except a few RTT guys who wear basic tight white t-shirt and jeans type combo.

Facial bones are everything.

I assume just copy whatever hot guys you see around are wearing.

Here in Scotland that’s chav tracksuits with down jackets and curl fringe for teenagers.

Nobody past their mid twenties here looks remotely attractive or even makes any perceptible effort except a few RTT guys who wear basic tight white t-shirt and jeans type combo.

Facial bones are everything.
this is the uk its the land of beasts you can stand out even more with good style.

pretty much every setting is casual. wearing business or old money to a club makes you look like a retard. on a date to a high end restaurants its more acceptable.
I think it depends. Full on suits yes def too much for normal activities, but overcoats and peacoats with knitted sweaters/turtlenecks, suit pants/chinos combined with more casual sneakers can go hard af If you’ve got the confidence. I wear that stuff to Uni and get a lot of compliments for my fashion sense

this is the uk its the land of beasts you can stand out even more with good style.

The only guys I see with hotties are chavs wearing chav uniform.

Style is definitely an option to stand out clearly if you are at least Normie, better HTN. Most men (except in countries like Italy and France) have zero sense style. I rarely if ever see a man in Germany who I would say is dressed halfway stylishly. In many countries around the world you cannot tell the difference between a child of 13 or a man over 30 by their clothing, they wear the same trash.

All in all I would say classic Italian men's fashion aka mediterranean old money style. Not the "old money style" like a cuckold english nobleman child who looks like an 80 year old grandpa, more like the sexy mediterranean classic man. Actually classic, timeless men's fashion, but don't let it look "bourgeois" and boring, but rather sexy, there's a fine line in between. And yes, of course, face and body shape also determine a lot here.
But it depends on your age, if you wear this as a teenager it looks super cringe. Basic street style is the best here. You definitely have to be in your mid-20s plus to wear stuff like i said.

Bad examples:

old-money-aesthetic-hombre-que-es-como-vestir.jpg

GettyImages-1233818542.jpg

Good examples:

Phong-cach-y-thanh-lich-cho-dan-ong-vao-mua-he-nhu-the-nao-3-1654508482-661-width600height508.jpg

1*G1I2Y_FeFu1nS4C-TM7LWA.jpeg

Just be Alain delon theory

Uk is land of RTT, every guy below 25 who slays is either RTT or old money feminine.

Yet I know 2 RTT dudes in psyche ward and they showed me their balls and their the size of a peanut and they said they don't get hard and if they can and get hard then they said the cum is like a tiny drop.

They also said they got their tatts outside uk cos way cheaper (Spain and greece)

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
Uk is land of RTT, every guy below 25 who slays is either RTT or old money feminine.

Yet I know 2 RTT dudes in psyche ward and they showed me their balls and their the size of a peanut and they said they don't get hard and if they can and get hard then they said the cum is like a tiny drop.

They also said they got their tatts outside uk cos way cheaper (Spain and greece)
its why i cant take english people abroad very seriously tbh

the accent, clothing, and behavior all makes them look so insanely low class