MOST BANG FOR BUCK SURGERIES

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
Am not a doctor do at your own risk

If you are under 6ft, you should be getting LL.

1) LEG LENGTHENING

5’0>5’4: -2 SMV
5’4>5’8: -1 SMV
5’8>6’0: 0 SMV
>6’0: 1 SMV

Turkeymax if poorcel.

2) JAW IMPLANT - custom print your own jaw

You can literally have your jawline crafted from the gods with a minimally invasive surgery.
No explanation needed. Everyone copes with fillers, MSE, Mewing, bimax has some good results but only really needed if you have malocclusion.

3) FAT GRAFTING

People are spending money on infraorbital rim implants and stuff, when you get imitated and if not better results with just some fat grafting to the eye area, upper eyelid, undereye.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JLnSK, Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and 5 others
IMO (this is just for people who really need these particular surgeries)

1) Bimax, especially bimax with CCW.
2) Wraparound jaw implant
3) Spot liposuction, especially submental lipo
4) Genioplasty
5) Hair transplant
6) Leg lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Deprived, ChristianChad and 1 other person
is implants for everyone? I morphed myself with a implant square jaw and looks shit, maybe im just meant to be a low t looking freak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
LL is 100% the biggest bang for ur buck. even at 6ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, 6ft4 and incel194012940

1) LEG LENGTHENING

manlet cope, face > height, no height for face :feelsuhh:

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS-iDPpHZQIP5nMlM.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, zharupodrugu, ChristianChad and 2 others
I'm sure this greycel thinks he made a revolutionary thread and will get botb anytime now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Looks234 and Deleted member 17244
is implants for everyone? I morphed myself with a implant square jaw and looks shit, maybe im just meant to be a low t looking freak
these implants i think you mean are designed for recessed cucks who are scared of bimax etc. You look solid HTN/chadlite, no need to get this potato jaw shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
as long as ur not deformed facially u can easily get a gf while tall
true, warm/cold approach and just slay if you are at least 4PSL/MTN and 6'2+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Idk, 6 foot is debatable. Also limb lengthening is more expensive than a jaw implant, so “bang for buck” not so much

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
If you have the patience and money jaw fillers do the job as well, you just need to be extra careful.

1) LEG LENGTHENING

Turkeymax if poorcel.

You can literally have your jawline crafted from the gods with a minimally invasive surgery.
No explanation needed. Everyone copes with fillers, MSE, Mewing, bimax has some good results but only really needed if you have malocclusion.

3) FAT GRAFTING

People are spending money on infraorbital rim implants and stuff, when you get imitated and if not better results with just some fat grafting to the eye area, upper eyelid, undereye.
LL costs 100K minimum with someone like Paley and don't forget the time you put in rehabilitation, that's like having another college debt for an American

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
LL costs 100K minimum with someone like Paley and don't forget the time you put in rehabilitation, that's like having another college debt for an American
30k in turkey

30k in turkey
Nigga, if there's one surgery you don't want to cheap out on its LL, you can even get it for a few thousands with some Russian butcher in Siberia with the old Ilizarov fixation, but is it worth it all things considered?

Nigga, if there's one surgery you don't want to cheap out on its LL, you can even get it for a few thousands with some Russian butcher in Siberia with the old Ilizarov fixation, but is it worth it all things considered?
They are just as good in turkey as in america, its just marked up in america

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlexBrown84
What’s the alternative to the ilizarov fixation? I know nothing about LL

S tier: Genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, Fat grafting, Submental lipo + hyoid tightening
A tier: Zygo implants, Bimax, Eyebrow transplant, Buccal fat removal
B tier: All other implants, Veeners, Otoplasty, Canthoplasty
C tier: Face lift when young, LL, other types of eye surgerys, stroma, chin implants
L tier: everything else

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Whatever fixes your worst flaw obviously... for men that would typically be jaw unless you have death tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18361
S tier: Genioplasty, Rhinoplasty, Fat grafting, Submental lipo + hyoid tightening
A tier: Zygo implants, Bimax, Eyebrow transplant, Buccal fat removal
B tier: All other implants, Veeners, Otoplasty, Canthoplasty
C tier: Face lift when young, LL, other types of eye surgerys, stroma, chin implants
L tier: everything else
Fat grafting isn’t permanent though right? Is it better than infraoribital implants for tear troughs

Infra orbital rim implant

1) LEG LENGTHENING

Turkeymax if poorcel.

3) FAT GRAFTING

IMO (this is just for people who really need these particular surgeries)

1) Bimax, especially bimax with CCW.
2) Wraparound jaw implant
3) Spot liposuction, especially submental lipo
4) Genioplasty
5) Hair transplant
6) Leg lengthening.
Both bimax and LL largely depend on how much you lengthen. If you do distraction osteogenesis jaw surgery or lengthen more than 10mm coupled with implants, genio or better yet IMDO and maybe buccal fat removal I'd say it's worth it.

Same story with LL. 6-7-8cm is a lot more than 3.5cm.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Hair transplant is the best and most bang for buck not to mention realistic, might aswell get teeth whitened whilst your at Turkey too

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hair transplant is the best and most bang for buck not to mention realistic, might aswell get teeth whitened whilst your at Turkey too
That is true. I mean if you are NW0 like most people on here then thinking of HT is pointless but nw2+ HT is the wisest decision you can make if you don’t bald to NW7

Both bimax and LL largely depend on how much you lengthen. If you do distraction osteogenesis jaw surgery or lengthen more than 10mm coupled with implants, genio or better yet IMDO and maybe buccal fat removal I'd say it's worth it.

Same story with LL. 6-7-8cm is a lot more than 3.5cm.
Distraction osteogenesis is a meme. IMDO is a meme.

These are both extremely unpredictable, experimental procedures that are overwhelmingly done on children, especially children with major deformities. People on here are wasting their time obsessing over these incredibly rare fringe procedures.

Distraction osteogenesis is a meme. IMDO is a meme.

These are both extremely unpredictable, experimental procedures that are overwhelmingly done on children, especially children with major deformities. People on here are wasting their time obsessing over these incredibly rare fringe procedures.
No they are not. It's just that few doctors offer them and they're expensive.

LL is something you do not want to skimp on

LL is pretty expensive if you want to do it safely.

It’ll cost $100k with Paley and if you want a full recovery it’s recommended you do two surgeries ($200k total) of 6cm/5cm MAX

$100k for 6cm is such a brutal pill to swallow.

LL is pretty expensive if you want to do it safely.

It’ll cost $100k with Paley and if you want a full recovery it’s recommended you do two surgeries ($200k total) of 6cm/5cm MAX

$100k for 6cm is such a brutal pill to swallow.
Or just spend 30k in turkey for a surgeon with just as much experience lol

No they are not. It's just that few doctors offer them and they're expensive.
Yes, they are. I remember a forum user directly asked a maxillofacial surgeon about distraction osteogenesis, and he said he would never perform it for aesthetics, because it is easier to perform a lefort 1+BSSO and put the jaws exactly where you want them.

Bimax is expensive. Custom implants are expensive. IMDO is 100% a meme. It exists for specific applications, mostly in children. Bimax is superior for anyone without a severe, unusual growth condition. Stop this coping and obsessing about things no doctor will ever even consider performing on you.

Yes, they are. I remember a forum user directly asked a maxillofacial surgeon about distraction osteogenesis, and he said he would never perform it for aesthetics, because it is easier to perform a lefort 1+BSSO and put the jaws exactly where you want them.

Bimax is expensive. Custom implants are expensive. IMDO is 100% a meme. It exists for specific applications, mostly in children. Bimax is superior for anyone without a severe, unusual growth condition. Stop this coping and obsessing about things no doctor will ever even consider performing on you.
No they're not. Even Sergio-OMS offers it. Others in Mexico, Oceania and so on. The results are way better than muh 6mm + 8mm Bimax that you can't even tell the difference. And you can get wider gonions and longer mandible without fucking your last teeth.

No they're not. Even Sergio-OMS offers it. Others in Mexico, Oceania and so on. The results are way better than muh 6mm + 8mm Bimax that you can't even tell the difference. And you can get wider gonions and longer mandible without fucking your last teeth.
Has a single person from the PSL-sphere gotten IMDO? It sounds like you're grasping at straws. I really don't need to hear the names of doctors who offer it, because I know how rare it actually is.

Has a single person from the PSL-sphere gotten IMDO? It sounds like you're grasping at straws. I really don't need to hear the names of doctors who offer it, because I know how rare it actually is.
YES. Look harder. It's a relative new surgery in popularity

1) LEG LENGTHENING

Turkeymax if poorcel.

3) FAT GRAFTING

bimax
rhino
ll
implants
some eye area surgeries