Most based mom ever

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
i asked my mom what differences she’s noticed since I started injecting Testosterone, other than my body of course. She said I have gotten far better grades now than I’ve ever gotten before, i’m a lot more focused, she said i am a bit more irritable now. She also said i’ve matured a lot in a very short time. She obviously said my body my face has changed so much etc.

Based bro. Imagine a mom who doesn’t kill you for injecting T and actually acknowledges the benefits. I won’t lie tho, at the start she was very very hesitant but i am good with words so i was able to convince her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 16346, Jason Voorhees and 12 others
Is she Nordic?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Is she Nordic?
She is athletic stacy tbh. Most american moms are subhuman fatties. She gets mistaken for my older sister when she takes me to the doctor and shit and gets ID’d for alcohol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Frank Jack
Pics of your mom or you are a lying filthy jew.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Alt Number 3
She is athletic stacy tbh. Most american moms are subhuman fatties. She gets mistaken for my older sister when she takes me to the doctor and shit and gets ID’d for alcohol
nigger muutt

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
So based that your mom is blackpilled. My mom would laugh at the idea of me asking for HGH
Bro stop coping with 6’2-6’4 is ideal. 6’7 :ogre: is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16369
Moonblunt is literally fucking his own mom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 15917
You’re the one coping you unnaturally tall ogreoid. Such cope if you think girls are attracted to some uncoordinated long faced, ogre
I’m 6’3 feg, 6’7 :ogre: is ideal. Stop coping bitch

I don’t get it why are you trying to uphold a myth that doesn’t benefit you? You have ideal height bro just take it. If you’re incel you’re probably just giga subhuman and/or giga mentalcel/ ND/spedcel
Nah 6’3 is great, but 6’7 is better if you’re still proportional and athletic. Heightmogging everyone is op, and that doesn’t happen at 6’3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I don’t get it why are you trying to uphold a myth that doesn’t benefit you? You have ideal height bro just take it. If you’re incel you’re probably just giga subhuman and/or giga mentalcel/ ND/spedcel
Granted, most 6’5+ look weird af, but the athletic ones are beasts

• +1
If you’re Kelly oubre. Especially if you’re mtn or below. I feel like girls will look at you like your a beast
Yh but they still fucking like it bro. I think 6’7 is ideal mainly because you instantly assert dominance and assert your presence , but even though some women will find you too tall, many women will be attracted to you solely because of your size

If you’re Kelly oubre. Especially if you’re mtn or below. I feel like girls will look at you like your a beast
Have you ever been in a room filled with tiny people bro, it’s such an ego boost. 6’7 mf are like that all the time

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 16369
Nah 6’3 is great, but 6’7 is better if you’re still proportional and athletic. Heightmogging everyone is op, and that doesn’t happen at 6’3
Lol, At 6'3 you height mog about 90% of the population.

I’m only 6’1 but I still mog most men where I live (nyc). But I feel like even if you mog everyone if you get to 6’7 you just end up looking like a circus freak and you don’t really mog people just look at you like you’re another entity rather than feel intimidated. On the other hand if your a regular tall height (ideal height) 6’2-6’4 people will feel giga mogged
Theres plenty of 6’1+ zoomers bro. 6’7 is the new 6’4

What else are you on other than test

• +1
Have you ever been in a room filled with tiny people bro, it’s such an ego boost. 6’7 mf are like that all the time
Keep coping manlet, 6'1 is still pretty good and 6'7 is uncommon asf, maybe from down there everyone looks 6'7?
On top of that 6'7 far from ideal, it's inconvenient and you are far more likely to die at an early age

• +1
who gives a flying fuck. You’ll die at a younger age :soy:. 6’7 makes you an ultimate mogger. I get a taste at 6’3, but 6’7 is bliss
Keep coping manlet, 6'1 is still pretty good and 6'7 is uncommon asf, maybe from down there everyone looks 6'7?
On top of that 6'7 far from ideal, it's inconvenient and you are far more likely to die at an early age

My mom is med genetically so doesn’t count

• Love it