Most blackpilled people suffer from reverse apex fallacy

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
I saw lot of blackpilled people trying to deny every theory if it doesn't work for Quasimodo looking people.
"Height can increase your attractivness"
"No, it doesn't, because if you make Quasimodo 6ft tall he is still not attractive"
"Gymcelling can make you more attractive because muscles are dymorphic"
"No, it doesn't, because if you make Quasimodo buff then he still not attractive"
"Being more dark triad can make you more attractive"
"No because Quasimodo... "

Listen, unless you are legitimate deformed, you should maxx in every way you can, not only with surgeries but with every other looksmaxxing way we have. Lot of incels channels try to discredit every theory as a cope, just because it doesn't work for 1/10cels. Guess what, if you are at least average those are the things (other than surgeries) that can make you or break you. I know lot of normies who tattomaxxed or bodymaxxed and ascended, they dont even know or care about male models or autistic PSL male models.

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6402 and 17 others
I saw lot of blackpilled people trying to deny every theory if it doesn't work for Quasimodo looking people.
"No, it doesn't, because if you make Quasimodo 6ft tall he is still not attractive"
"No, it doesn't, because if you make Quasimodo buff then he still not attractive"

Listen, unless you are legitimate deformed, you should maxx in every way you can, not only with surgeries but with every other looksmaxxing way we have. Lot of incels channels try to discredit every theory as a cope, just because it doesn't work for 1/10cels. Guess what, if you are at least average those are the things (other than surgeries) that can make you or break you. I know lot of normies who tattomaxxed or bodymaxxed and ascended, they dont even know or care about male models or autistic PSL male models.
High iq thread my fellow mcgregor fan

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Exactly this.
Fashion can also improve your smv and appeal.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, deer and Deleted member 4577
Exactly this.
Fashion can also improve your smv and appeal.
My lay rate increased after i got a neck tattoo and i lost weight, i have friends who are average as fuck who have something great about them (top tier body, lot of tattoos ecc..) and they slay.

• +1
Reactions: deer and thecaste

Ugly niggas just don’t want any one else to succeed tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShortMulatto, middayshowers, anti caking agents and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: deer
Ugly niggas just don’t want any one else to succeed tbh

Crabs in a bucket mentality is all to real and is very appearent if you look for it. Just read posts on FPH where people are trying to improve their lifes and lose weight and their familes try to sabotage them because they cannot accept them improving because that would indicate that the only thing stopping themselves from improving is a lack of will.

• +1
Reactions: deer, PYT and Deleted member 6512
Those incel Youtube channels are only meant for the literal bottom-of-the-barrel, genetic trash.

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11, deer and Deleted member 5349
My lay rate increased after i got a neck tattoo and i lost weight, i have friends who are average as fuck who have something great about them (top tier body, lot of tattoos ecc..) and they slay.

The gym grind is indicative of other good things in your lifestyle that a woman can respect and become really attracted to, and yes they love the muscles too.

There is a term for opposite apex theory

Nadir theory

tbh you have a good point

• +1
Reactions: deer

Holy shit someone who actually understands

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deer and Deleted member 6512
too bad im the reverse of the apex

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amateur11 and deer
Just looksmax in every way possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, GigaMogger and Subhuman trash
Bump: all the retardcels need to see this