Most blackpilled/weirdest sexual encounters youve had with a women?

>slayers
>.org
good joke did laugh

One woman in school showed pure disgust in her face when i was talking to her
I was bluepilled at the time didnt know why
Now i know.

IMG 20240513 142710

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy and guilty
she sensed your ugly personality without knowing you
It wasnt my personality
I was NT af back then
It was my face

• +1
Reactions: guilty
It wasnt my personality
I was NT af back then
It was my face
nah brah, women claim to be able to tell a guys confidence and personality just by looking at them:lul:

nah but similar experiences happened to me when i was bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
nah brah, women claim to be able to tell a guys confidence and personality just by looking at them:lul:

nah but similar experiences happened to me when i was bluepilled
Yes bro they use 6th sense and can tell if a person is a weirdo or not thats why chad is guessed as good guy personality bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and guilty
Yes bro they use 6th sense and can tell if a person is a weirdo or not thats why chad is guessed as good guy personality bro!
chad is personalitymaxxed, his looks dont matter brah:bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
A girl gave me a BJ and swallowed. Afterwards she said; ‘I don’t usually swallow.’. I replied; ‘Why did you?’. She said; ‘You have a big dick. I have to show respect.’.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone and guilty
A girl gave me a BJ and swallowed. Afterwards she said; ‘I don’t usually swallow.’. I replied; ‘Why did you?’. She said; ‘You have a big dick. I have to show respect.’.
are you black perchance?

the most black pilling was my first year in college. one girl who was my best friends girl was shamelessly flirting with me when he wasn't around. it was so weirdly bold and surprising considering how cool and a good boyfriend he was.

that same year i met a girl who i was friends with who had a boyfriend. she talked about him all the time but nevertheless, i didn't do anything and we ended up drinking and kissing in her dorm. i refused to go any further out of the little respect i had for myself, her, and her boyfreind.

we were in an art class and i left art school to pursue something else. only to find that she made some artwork with me in it. she drew me with a huge nose lol.

i also have been blackpilled recently on how often women are approached. it's actually insane, by guys you would think wouldn't look twice at them. the amount of guys who sneak around and try to get their dicks wet surprised me a lot too.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and guilty
the most black pilling was my first year in college. one girl who was my best friends girl was shamelessly flirting with me when he wasn't around. it was so weirdly bold and surprising considering how cool and a good boyfriend he was.

that same year i met a girl who i was friends with who had a boyfriend. she talked about him all the time but nevertheless, i didn't do anything and we ended up drinking and kissing in her dorm. i refused to go any further out of the little respect i had for myself, her, and her boyfreind.

we were in an art class and i left art school to pursue something else. only to find that she made some artwork with me in it. she drew me with a huge nose lol.

i also have been blackpilled recently on how often women are approached. it's actually insane, by guys you would think wouldn't look twice at them. the amount of guys who sneak around and try to get their dicks wet surprised me a lot too.
one of the biggest misconceptions is that some guys you know irl aren’t trying with girls (my friends even think i don’t try lmao), when in reality most of us are trying but girls get approached so often that their standards increase to much for us sub5s

I went on a date with a girl from tinder who kept on insisting that she wasn't easy and then proceeded to "tease me" by deep-throating and sucking me off clean, but not having sex with me.

the situation was something like this: "haha, you thought you'd have a sexual encounter today.. it takes time and effort to get with me.." proceeds to suck every last drop of coom out of me while her tits dangled around.

• JFL
Reactions: guilty and Alt Number 3
I went on a date with a girl from tinder who kept on insisting that she wasn't easy and then proceeded to "tease me" by deep-throating and sucking me off clean, but not having sex with me.

the situation was something like this: "haha, you thought you'd have a sexual encounter today.. it takes time and effort to get with me.." proceeds to suck every last drop of coom out of me while her tits dangled around.
jfl i had a similar near exact situation, almost like girls don’t mean what they say :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone