Has anyone ever seen their sexual imprint?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Equinox
Title. This isn’t the same as a oneitis. It’s a girl who fits the facial sexual characteristics of your mother and that’s how you model your sexual behaviour traits for dating/marriage.

She is the ideal women for you out of every women on this planet. Even better if she’s a virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, try2beme, ambi and 1 other person
Dont remind me brooo, but tbh every woman looks the same. Im sure if u look at a girl long enough ull start coming up with all sort of justifications, omg she has straight hair like my mom ,omg her eyebrows are similar, omg her midface is compact etc etc. In the end most women look almost exactly the same barring a few changes like uee vs no uee, v compact midface vs slightly non compact etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Dont remind me brooo, but tbh every woman looks the same. Im sure if u look at a girl long enough ull start coming up with all sort of justifications, omg she has straight hair like my mom ,omg her eyebrows are similar, omg her midface is compact etc etc. In the end most women look almost exactly the same barring a few changes like uee vs no uee, v compact midface vs slightly non compact etc
Well if she was ur imprint you would know instantly. Speaking from experience

Well if she was ur imprint you would know instantly. Speaking from experience
yea cos most girls look the same, no girl looks at brad pitt and thinks omg my imprint, cos males vary a lot in looks, physiognomy etc. except curries theyre all boneless beard frauders

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
yea cos most girls look the same, no girl looks at brad pitt and thinks omg my imprint, cos males vary a lot in looks, physiognomy etc. except curries theyre all boneless beard frauders
Most girls don’t look the same, some do look quite similar tho but you find that with both genders. Tbh this theory only kind of works if both people are attractive and have unique faces I have found

Sounds like bs

Most girls don’t look the same, some do look quite similar tho but you find that with both genders. Tbh this theory only kind of works if both people are attractive and have unique faces I have found
I have seen 10 analogs of victoria justice except shitskin here, same with sydney sweeney etc etc.

I have not found one analog of even a htn like chalamet

I have seen 10 analogs of victoria justice except shitskin here, same with sydney sweeney etc etc.

I have not found one analog of even a htn like chalamet
Yeh that’s what I mean it’s very rare. I’m still learning about it myself I’m just curious how this works for less attractive people or people who resemble other people a lot, must be strange

How does the way someone looks like your mother give any indication of whether you'd be compatible in the bedroom let alone a LTR this is some Oedipal shit lol

Yeh that’s what I mean it’s very rare. I’m still learning about it myself I’m just curious how this works for less attractive people or people who resemble other people a lot, must be strange
just remember a woman with high cheekbones is automatically called a model, it is that easy to be a "stacy" as a woman, all you need is slightly better bone development,

70 percent of girls (caucasian) would be fuckable if thin , the bar is very low as a female.

For example ive seen 10 girls who look like her except dark skin

How does the way someone looks like your mother give any indication of whether you'd be compatible in the bedroom let alone a LTR this is some Oedipal shit lol
I never said you would be compatible in the bed room lmao I mean as in you model your preferences for women after what your mom looks like sexually. It’s called sexual imprinting in animals

• Hmm...
Reactions: soulless_npc
just remember a woman with high cheekbones is automatically called a model, it is that easy to be a "stacy" as a woman, all you need is slightly better bone development,

70 percent of girls (caucasian) would be fuckable if thin , the bar is very low as a female.

For example ive seen 10 girls who look like her except dark skin

View attachment 2903924
Ur point ?

Ur point ?
Point is there are a few attributes a girl needs to remind you of your mother, same hair type, same eyebrow shape, same midface ratio, same canthal tilt, UEE size , cheekbone position (which is the same in every woman except top models).

As a male there is so much more to even start to bear a slight resemblance.

Point is there are a few attributes a girl needs to remind you of your mother, same hair type, same eyebrow shape, same midface ratio, same canthal tilt, UEE size , cheekbone position (which is the same in every woman except top models).

As a male there is so much more to even start to bear a slight resemblance.
I get what u mean but objectively there are women who would resemble your mom more than others as I have seen myself

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I get what u mean but objectively there are women who would resemble your mom more than others as I have seen myself
Well yea cause there are like 10 prototypes of woman and you chanced to meet the one in 10 who resembled ur mom, for men esp at mtn plus the variation is 100000

Well yea cause there are like 10 prototypes of woman and you chanced to meet the one in 10 who resembled ur mom, for men esp at mtn plus the variation is 100000
I don’t get it

why would u want a girl that looks like your mother

iu

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
oedipalcel

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
tf.?? how does looks correlate with better wife especially looks like your mom? sounds weird
From my experience better intimacy and more respect. Like it’s easier to fall in love etc. hard to explain

Just fuck your mom keep it simple

Lmao. That’s what I mean it’s hard to get a grasp around it, maybe some people just don’t have imprints or some have more than one.
I had one but she was frauded in the pic i saw , she had a long midface unlike my mom and had uee unlike my mom. Still its that easy to gain relation to a woman cos in a certain angle they can look like ur mom esp same pheno

I had one but she was frauded in the pic i saw , she had a long midface unlike my mom and had uee unlike my mom. Still its that easy to gain relation to a woman cos in a certain angle they can look like ur mom esp same pheno
If she was really ur imprint she would be ur girl or smth, unless ur mum is ugly

Well from my experience she’s like the perfect girl for you. It’s hard to explain unless u have experienced urself if you can’t relate chances are you havnt experienced it then

Well from my experience she’s like the perfect girl for you. It’s hard to explain unless u have experienced urself if you can’t relate chances are you havnt experienced it then
i relate most girls i see with a compact midface and similar eyebrows to my mom. For eg shabana azmi even though her canthal tilt is higher

i relate most girls i see with a compact midface and similar eyebrows to my mom. For eg shabana azmi even though her canthal tilt is higher
Yeh but u don’t get that instant urge to have sex with her or wife her up? So she isn’t ur imprint then

Yeh but u don’t get that instant urge to have sex with her or wife her up? So she isn’t ur imprint then
shabana azmi is an actress dude lol, i want to have sex with every girl who isnt ltb and doesnt have total stick body

shabana azmi is an actress dude lol, i want to have sex with every girl who isnt ltb and doesnt have total stick body
She would be no. 1 you woukdnt want to be with any other girl if she was truly ur imprint

• JFL
It's only true if you haven't broken the oedipal bond.

Yeah I agree, when you are left with nothing you start to fantasize and rationalize your incline to reproduce basically. But someone like me wouldn’t succumb cause women are demons
Screenshot 2024 02 23 12 35 12 642 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

• +1
Meaning that I wouldn’t fuck an inferior subhuman toilet just cause she is female and I start to make connections to her and my idealized preference

Meaning that I wouldn’t fuck an inferior subhuman toilet just cause she is female and I start to make connections to her and my idealized preference
Yeh if she’s subhuman screw that then

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Title. This isn’t the same as a oneitis. It’s a girl who fits the facial sexual characteristics of your mother and that’s how you model your sexual behaviour traits for dating/marriage.

She is the ideal women for you out of every women on this planet. Even better if she’s a virgin.
bro that sounds like u called my mom my sexual imprint :feelsbadman::hnghn: