MOST BLUEPILLED USER

CHOOSE

• Total voters
so basically i have a good eye area??? lol
It's above average but your IPD ruins it. You also have a lot of worst other facial features like your chin which is really bad so I can't see you being above normie, and you've rated yourself HTN which is like 7/10.

Makingithappen

It's above average but your IPD ruins it. You also have a lot of worst other facial features like your chin which is really bad so I can't see you being above normie, and you've rated yourself HTN which is like 7/10.
wow such a bad chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Average length + above average width so above average all round. Cringe.
No, the height is way below average. Your philtrum is a bit longer than your chin and you should feel glad you have some good features because on a point blank normie with normal eyes this would be a deformity tier death sentence.

No, the height is way below average. Your philtrum is a bit longer than your chin and you should feel glad you have some good features because on a point blank normie with normal eyes this would be a deformity tier death sentence.
Philtrum is shorter than my chin, are you blind?
From my philtrum to my upper lip i measured 50 pixels, while from my lower lip to the bottom of my chin i measured 100 pixels. Literally twice the size. 1:2 chin to philtrum. Plus google an average person because my chin height is average

Philtrum is shorter than my chin, are you blind?
From my philtrum to my upper lip i measured 50 pixels, while from my lower lip to the bottom of my chin i measured 100 pixels. Literally twice the size. 1:2 chin to philtrum. Plus google an average person because my chin height is average
FunnyRODEBLUR

What makes you look uncanny in this pic? Is it photoshopped?

That previous pic you showed says 2004 lol no way that's the real date of it, but were you a kid there?

low IQ, if that were an incorrect statement i'd disagree with the term with be ''delusion'', not ''bluepilled'. being bluepilled means you don't believe in looks theory and the importance thereof and how it is tied to genetics instead of actions you take
ur bluepilled though, but for a different reason

which is?
You claim that you're a high tier normie...And believe you arent deluded in thinking so...
Yet according to the blackpill, high tier normies should not be KHHVs and should have no issues getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
You claim that you're a high tier normie...And believe you arent deluded in thinking so...
Yet according to the blackpill, high tier normies should not be KHHVs and should have no issues getting pussy.
never heard of that theory plus this isn't just something i pull out of my ass, multiple people have told me i'm high tier normie and even bordering Chadlite and that sounds insane even for me but most people agree i'm High tier normie so to keep it reasonable i keep it at that

• JFL
never heard of that theory plus this isn't just something i pull out of my ass, multiple people have told me i'm high tier normie and even bordering Chadlite and that sounds insane even for me but most people agree i'm High tier normie so to keep it reasonable i keep it at that
Ok, then you're bluepilled.
You think your personality/ something besides your looks causes you to be incel.

You think your personality/ something besides your looks causes you to be incel.
do you genuinely think pussy will start gravitating towards you out of thin air if you're high tier normie or above

• JFL
do you genuinely think pussy will start gravitating towards you out of thin air if you're high tier normie or above
Past low tier normie*
Also you've said yourself that you have very low standards and would fuck even a 2/10 curry girl.
@LondonVillie looks mogs you, and to me it is evident because I actually am blackpilled, and realize that only looks matter when it comes to attracting women - hence why you are khhv andhe has a slay count of 17
However, Im sure your bluepilled self will come up with some cope explanation involving personality

I personally think his face is somewhat above average but his ipd is not the best

idk why native is even here he's said some shit against the forum but he has shared the heightpill

I personally think his face is somewhat above average but his ipd is not the best
thats bluepilled thinking. If his face is above average and your is below average how come you are slaying and he isnt?

Why you dont insult him asian but congrulate him here ?
Halo effect i say
He is Opry but im a chink..
Because your eyes are chink lul

I'm just gonna go with the guy who has the most votes.

@higgabigga @BIGDICCJIM
View attachment 1020612
you two are bang out of order
I don't really agree on him saying that past low tier normie you'll get pussy flowing towards you, more like mid tier normie which... is 5/10 I think?

4/10 and over you can get a LTR and obviously receive some IOIs if you aren't a turbomanlet or a fat fuck if you try (I can talk from experience), but either way this is basically proof you're overrating yourself. Yes you have some good facial features but your bottom 5th percentile body completely kills you. I would say it's the anorexia on top of your frameletism but even then you have very bad fat storage which goes all to your face despite being this skinny, and for that reason alone, I genuinely hope you're not joking about having super delayed puberty cause otherwise I can't see you getting a GF anytime soon.

6/10 face (5/10 counting your acne) + 3/10 height + 2/10 frame & physique = 3/10 IRL. You're upper tier incel.

I know many guys who resemble you at like 18 years old, maybe with slightly different features like hair/skin color and body shape. They're all incel and it shows clearly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I don't really agree on him saying that past low tier normie you'll get pussy flowing towards you, more like mid tier normie which... is 5/10 I think?

4/10 and over you can get a LTR and obviously receive some IOIs if you aren't a turbomanlet or a fat fuck if you try (I can talk from experience), but either way this is basically proof you're overrating yourself. Yes you have some good facial features but your bottom 5th percentile body completely kills you. I would say it's the anorexia on top of your frameletism but even then you have very bad fat storage which goes all to your face despite being this skinny, and for that reason alone, I genuinely hope you're not joking about having super delayed puberty cause otherwise I can't see you getting a GF anytime soon.

6/10 face (5/10 counting your acne) + 3/10 height + 2/10 frame & physique = 3/10 IRL. You're upper tier incel.

I know many guys who resemble you at like 18 years old, maybe with slightly different features like hair/skin color and body shape. They're all incel and it shows clearly.
4/10+ in the face can get LTR ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

i disagree
3/10 and below its over
4/10 can get a girl if he tries, or a subhuman girl without trying
5/10 might or might not get approached by girls
6/10 will get approached by fuckable girls
7/10 will slay
8/10 9/10 10/10 comes down to girls individual preference and will slay regardless of anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and mogstar
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lutte and mogstar
i disagree
3/10 and below its over
4/10 can get a girl if he tries, or a subhuman girl without trying
5/10 might or might not get approached by girls
6/10 will get approached by fuckable girls
7/10 will slay
8/10 9/10 10/10 comes down to girls individual preference and will slay regardless of anything
Agree

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I mean yes even if I hate @higgabigga but it does

why would you want to LTR, you will get tired of the girl?
Idk man I never had a gf in my life, I just want to feel loved, it will eventually end of course but I just want to know how it feels like

• +1
4/10+ in the face can get LTR ?
Of course, look at you. Granted it doesn't show your full potential but 99% of incels who looksmax to 4/10 are usually via LTR.

4/10 guys who are 4/10 due to none genetic/unfixable features like bone structure can ascend to Chadlite or even Chad via delayed puberty, weight loss, or via acne removal/skin care, maybe a combination of all these.

But the Chads are born thing is technically true. The only time i've ever seen a -5/10 guy turn into a 8+/10 if he was a really fat fuck as a kid/teenager and later on lost it to go have their foward growth showing again, or if a guy with cystic acne and an unfit body who was still around normie tier had a glowup combination of all these, and lost facial bloat + and were lucky enough to gain bone structure later on in life (which they most likely had as kids too).

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
why did u say mexican as a bad thing? jfl

Idk man I never had a gf in my life, I just want to feel loved, it will eventually end of course but I just want to know how it feels like
if you want a gf, you should try not dumping the girls u fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, lutte and SendMePicsToRate
Of course, look at you. Granted it doesn't show your full potential but 99% of incels who looksmax to 4/10 are usually via LTR.

4/10 guys who are 4/10 due to none genetic/unfixable features like bone structure can ascend to Chadlite or even Chad via delayed puberty, weight loss, or via acne removal/skin care, maybe a combination of all these.

But the Chads are born thing is technically true. The only time i've ever seen a -5/10 guy turn into a 8+/10 if he was a really fat fuck as a kid/teenager and later on lost it to go have their foward growth showing again, or if a guy with cystic acne and an unfit body who was still around normie tier had a glowup combination of all these, and lost facial bloat + and were lucky enough to gain bone structure later on in life (which they most likely had as kids too).
Wait imma pm u something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mogstar
You had a cute gf man
Will never have a gf or a girl in general again in my life. So doesn't matter.
Also you can be an utter subbuman and still have a gf. Only slaying pump and dump counts.