most brutal blackpill of my life

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
just went outside for the first time in what could be months as i am restricted in solitude 24 7

i went to a sporting goods store to get some new steel toed boots and then as i walk in i see some boneless recessed subhuman from my old school and instantly get scared because the flashbacks start to roll in my head and we lock eye contact and then he looks away

then i see some jbs walk into the store and they look at me and the friend taps her shoulder and they start giggling at how subhuman i am

most people don't talk to me in public it seems, they just look at me and look away when i look at them for some reason it's very weird

why is everyone in public fat and recessed it's was like maxilla 404 land for every person in public what's with all the ethnics that have invaded? no hate to them but i don't understand i haven't gone out in so fucking long

so yeah anyway i thought i was gonna get beat up when the dude from my old school looked at me because i forgot that i am in a different body i am no longer a 5'3" lesbian FTM passing prettyboy and now a robust hyper masc ogre to top it all off i went in wearing a bullet proof vest over a huge black jacket black carpenter pants and combat boots

i saw the dude a second time as i went down the elevator and when he saw me he instantly ran away and literally went into the warehouse in the back of the store and he legit stayed there for 5 minutes until i left the area and i peaked over the corner and saw him come out

why do so many people run from me? what is so bad about me, it's like i don't even get a chance?

i have spent so many years looksmaxxing and trying to improve myself just to get mogged by some fucking recessed chincel normie lanklet like how the fuck does that work? i have as much forward growth as jordan barret and my zygos are higher-set but a 6 foot normie has more appeal than me why do i have the appeal of a rock? i am so fucking confused man i have the bones but it seems like i lack a high trust pheno collagen and height which is so fucking bizarre to me

1668726165297 filtered
IMG 8287
IMG 8289
IMG 8280
IMG 8276
IMG 8275
IMG 8268

IMG 8191

at least i am peptide maxxing for now and i will reach at least 5 10 by the time im grown

i just fucking hate how in public im treated like a bad person by people and they give me looks of disgust and they get really suprised when they see me i stand out like a needle in a haystack (if thats a bad analogy sorry not sorry) compared to these normies i often catch people taking pictures of me and shit

i miss looking like this with my small prettyboy nose no caved in face perfect collagen hair i often think about how my life has ended up this way and ill stare at walls for hours im not even angry anymore just defeated

i miss being a high trust prettyboy and that's just how it is i know i can never look prettyboy again because my bones have just grown to an absurd degree but what i wouldn't give to get that back

i fucking lost my girlfriend because an illuminati member contacted me tried to get me to throw away my hgh mk and aromasin then he threatened to kill me if i didn't break up with her and now she hates her the love of my life my soulmate who loved me gone now because of a fucking asshole cunt who works for some cult organization so now the one person who truly saw me for who i am is gone and i had to block and ban her couldn't tell her why if only she knew man i would give anything to get to speak to her again but now i can't because these fucking assholes don't want me to win and they want me to do bad shit that i don't wanna do

whatever though maybe in the next life i will reunite with my soulmate again

good thing is that blackpill curse has hit over 50k streams across all plats this month and got over 1.5 million views on tiktok so people are definitely liking the song shits crazy thank yall so much fr

at least i can cope with all the love and support i've been getting from people whether it's them playing the song in the car or at the park i fucking love it this is the first song i have ever made that has gotten love fr i have @n0rth to thank for that without him i would have roped already that man saved my fucking life with his chorus writing skills and voice my genius marketing and mixing skills and vocals we made an incredibly catchy song that is high quality and the first of it's kind for incelcore

i was never even given a fair chance man and now it's over because these fucking assholes had to say i was not dimorphic enough and now there is irreversible repair fuck this life truly but i know this is not forever i am not going to be capped at 5 7 or be unable to make normie friends and have low appeal i will keep looksmaxxing and one day i feel like i will be at a happy spot

anyways before i go make sure to cop a blackpill curse t shirt we are releasing new designs soon but over 50 people have already bought shirts which is really cool it doesn't really put that much money into my pocket but it's still a nice shirt i guess if you wanna emomaxx or dark triad maxx

3170344 1669091511657
3170343 1669091506937
3170342 1669091503125
3170341 1669091497585

yeah this is just a little update on what has gone down in my life so yeah feel free to join my discord server link in my signature or on my instagram @therealjamessapphire (mods i am not promoting i am just offering a way to get into contact with me)

thank u guys again for the support for real i appreciate it so much u don't know how much it means to me i know that all this pain and suffering won't be for nothing even though i am cursed with being unable to truly experience love by that illuminati member and shit i can at least find other happiness in life

chj out

IMG 3780

Attachments

• 1669494096396.png
    1669494096396.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, Sny, Deleted member 1901 and 27 others
you need to make a vid scaring women at night, will be cagefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Madhate, Deleted member 24117 and 17 others
Dark triad thread. Ramirez Lite

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 13787
Not reading allat but you make good music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
this dude cannot be serious

• +1
Reactions: highT and Ken
Dark triad thread. Ramirez Lite
Does look really dark triad idk he's starting to grow on me I thought he was deformed at the start but now he's gl, still gotta shave the pedostash tho

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
🙏🏻💯

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 16133
Make some threads similar on how you posted that story of that guy getting famous on tiktok from two helix strands. Was very blackpilling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 16133
just went outside for the first time in what could be months as i am restricted in solitude 24 7

i went to a sporting goods store to get some new steel toed boots and then as i walk in i see some boneless recessed subhuman from my old school and instantly get scared because the flashbacks start to roll in my head and we lock eye contact and then he looks away

then i see some jbs walk into the store and they look at me and the friend taps her shoulder and they start giggling at how subhuman i am

most people don't talk to me in public it seems, they just look at me and look away when i look at them for some reason it's very weird

why is everyone in public fat and recessed it's was like maxilla 404 land for every person in public what's with all the ethnics that have invaded? no hate to them but i don't understand i haven't gone out in so fucking long

so yeah anyway i thought i was gonna get beat up when the dude from my old school looked at me because i forgot that i am in a different body i am no longer a 5'3" lesbian FTM passing prettyboy and now a robust hyper masc ogre to top it all off i went in wearing a bullet proof vest over a huge black jacket black carpenter pants and combat boots

i saw the dude a second time as i went down the elevator and when he saw me he instantly ran away and literally went into the warehouse in the back of the store and he legit stayed there for 5 minutes until i left the area and i peaked over the corner and saw him come out

why do so many people run from me? what is so bad about me, it's like i don't even get a chance?

i have spent so many years looksmaxxing and trying to improve myself just to get mogged by some fucking recessed chincel normie lanklet like how the fuck does that work? i have as much forward growth as jordan barret and my zygos are higher-set but a 6 foot normie has more appeal than me why do i have the appeal of a rock? i am so fucking confused man i have the bones but it seems like i lack a high trust pheno collagen and height which is so fucking bizarre to me

View attachment 1969308View attachment 1969310View attachment 1969311View attachment 1969312View attachment 1969313View attachment 1969314View attachment 1969317

View attachment 1969287

at least i am peptide maxxing for now and i will reach at least 5 10 by the time im grown

i just fucking hate how in public im treated like a bad person by people and they give me looks of disgust and they get really suprised when they see me i stand out like a needle in a haystack (if thats a bad analogy sorry not sorry) compared to these normies i often catch people taking pictures of me and shit

View attachment 1969303

i miss looking like this with my small prettyboy nose no caved in face perfect collagen hair i often think about how my life has ended up this way and ill stare at walls for hours im not even angry anymore just defeated

i miss being a high trust prettyboy and that's just how it is i know i can never look prettyboy again because my bones have just grown to an absurd degree but what i wouldn't give to get that back

i fucking lost my girlfriend because an illuminati member contacted me tried to get me to throw away my hgh mk and aromasin then he threatened to kill me if i didn't break up with her and now she hates her the love of my life my soulmate who loved me gone now because of a fucking asshole cunt who works for some cult organization so now the one person who truly saw me for who i am is gone and i had to block and ban her couldn't tell her why if only she knew man i would give anything to get to speak to her again but now i can't because these fucking assholes don't want me to win and they want me to do bad shit that i don't wanna do

good thing is that blackpill curse has hit over 50k streams across all plats this month and got over 1.5 million views on tiktok so people are definitely liking the song shits crazy thank yall so much fr

View attachment 1969319View attachment 1969320View attachment 1969321View attachment 1969322View attachment 1969323View attachment 1969324

at least i can cope with all the love and support i've been getting from people whether it's them playing the song in the car or at the park i fucking love it this is the first song i have ever made that has gotten love fr i have @n0rth to thank for that without him i would have roped already that man saved my fucking life with his chorus writing skills and voice my genius marketing and mixing skills and vocals we made an incredibly catchy song that is high quality and the first of it's kind for incelcore

View attachment 1969325
View attachment 1969326

i was never even given a fair chance man and now it's over because these fucking assholes had to say i was not dimorphic enough and now there is irreversible repair fuck this life truly but i know this is not forever i am not going to be capped at 5 7 or be unable to make normie friends and have low appeal i will keep looksmaxxing and one day i feel like i will be at a happy spot

anyways before i go make sure to cop a blackpill curse t shirt we are releasing new designs soon but over 50 people have already bought shirts which is really cool it doesn't really put that much money into my pocket but it's still a nice shirt i guess if you wanna emomaxx or dark triad maxx

View attachment 1969327View attachment 1969328View attachment 1969329View attachment 1969330

yeah this is just a little update on what has gone down in my life so yeah feel free to join my discord server link in my signature or on my instagram @therealjamessapphire (mods i am not promoting i am just offering a way to get into contact with me)

thank u guys again for the support for real i appreciate it so much u don't know how much it means to me i know that all this pain and suffering won't be for nothing even though i am cursed with being unable to truly experience love by that illuminati member and shit i can at least find other happiness in life

chj out

View attachment 1969332
I’m not even joking, this kid is going to be a project for some psych major one day once this site gets doxxed to the mainstream

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Moggable, highT and 3 others
I’m not even joking, this kid is going to be a project for some psych major one day once this site gets doxxed to the mainstream
and he's still mogging on you nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, n0rthface, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
heads up i love u james

• +1
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Loved ur cucklife simp post.
wtf is ur problem retard ???? legitimately u say im ur favorite user and then shit on me

u stink like poopoo

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
heads up i love u james
thanks bro
how bro?
this dude cannot be serious
I HATE COMEDY!
Not reading allat but you make good music
thanks
shuld i bro i don't know why ppl always act like im hostile for no reason and actl ike im a threat bc im not iwanna help not hurt but ppl always think im bad but i wilp orve my innocence and show i am a nikce person

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
how do you get food if yo stinky ahhh doesnt even step foot outside

• +1
how do you get food if yo stinky ahhh doesnt even step foot outside
i went outside today to get my chicken noodle soup supply it usually lasts for months

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Chintuck22
wtf is ur problem retard ???? legitimately u say im ur favorite user and then shit on me

u stink like poopoo
Sorry im non nt trying to nt maxx. Here is a happy Polina pic to make up for it:
Screenshot 20221011 225641

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Elvisandreaa
i went outside today to get my chicken noodle soup supply it usually lasts for months
why do you need steel toed boots if you dont go outside for??? also people are scared u looked like a killer ur gonna shoot them up probably look at ur face and facial expressions

• +1
I don't know why you don't take care of yourself more bro. You look pretty nice in this photo. Given that you don't look as intense irl, I don't really see why people should be so scared of you. You seemed pretty nt when I spoke to you, just like a normal dude. On here you seen more neuroticism maxxed tho
IMG 4931

• +1
youre injecting some weirdass peptides to get taller, but all you eat for months is chicken noodle soup

looksmax autism

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23209 and 3 others
shave the puberty mustache already you look good, you are overreacting and u should Singermaxx and popmaxx etc

• +1
I don't know why you don't take care of yourself more bro. You look pretty nice in this photo. Given that you don't look as intense irl, I don't really see why people should be so scared of you. You seemed pretty nt when I spoke to you, just like a normal dude. On here you seen more neuroticism maxxed tho
View attachment 1969539
he looks like a fkin weirdo tho

id definitely look at this nug mad dirty ngl he looks so odd and strange its his and mouth area esp

People don't approach you because:
You look like the joker
You were wearing a bulletproof vest and combat boots, dressed like you were going to shoot up a school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 16133
Ya u looked better as a prettybot minus the mop haircut, also why do u look so amall next to that door

• +1
James i loveu but i can't read all that pls summarize in 5 words

• +1
Reactions: Loki
james, the reason after all your looksmaxing you still get uncertain and disgusting looks is cause your HIDEOUS. NOT UGLY. BUT TERRIFYING, YOU ARE A MONSTER! PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF MONSTERS, BUT DEADLY MONSTERS, THEY ARE DISGUSTED BY WEAK AND PATHETIC MONSTERS

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 16133
Combats boots are a great idea ngl :feelshehe:
Have you tried overdosing Androstenone? This pheromone will make you even more intimidating. Never tried this one but I tried others hence why I'm a pheromone believer.
Also you must bonesmash your fists using a hammer, that's intimidating as well no matter what your height is.

• +1
94FA5E99 D132 4AF4 8538 BCCC87049E67

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20631, highT and 4 others
This guy is such a larper. Probably fucks a new JB every week but hides it from us. We know u mog irl with music halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Ngl you mog Ramirez in that 2nd vid. Chad

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Ngl you mog Ramirez in that 2nd vid. Chad
ramirez was a jewish psyop illuminati mk ultra cia mind control project "he" never killed anyone was actually just a really bad actor additionally "he" was a FTM tranny with facial masculinization surgery and implants so it's not hard to see how an actual male exudes more masculine aura from a spiritual perspective richard ramirez was not a real person jeffrey dahmer was not a real person ted bundy was not a real person
This guy is such a larper. Probably fucks a new JB every week but hides it from us. We know u mog irl with music halo
bahahaha you'll never know 👀idk why jbshave always made edits for me no matter how i looked like

Combats boots are a great idea ngl :feelshehe:
Have you tried overdosing Androstenone? This pheromone will make you even more intimidating. Never tried this one but I tried others hence why I'm a pheromone believer.
Also you must bonesmash your fists using a hammer, that's intimidating as well no matter what your height is.
no i dont bonesmash what is that? also i looked up that drug and it's cope fuck u
james, the reason after all your looksmaxing you still get uncertain and disgusting looks is cause your HIDEOUS. NOT UGLY. BUT TERRIFYING, YOU ARE A MONSTER! PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF MONSTERS, BUT DEADLY MONSTERS, THEY ARE DISGUSTED BY WEAK AND PATHETIC MONSTERS
why am i terrifying? why have people always been fucking scared of me what the actual fuck what's even that bad about me?
James i loveu but i can't read all that pls summarize in 5 words
im not giving you a react because i can't reward laziness im not mad at you but im dissapointed
Ya u looked better as a prettybot minus the mop haircut, also why do u look so amall next to that door
the door is 12 feet tall this is why i hate turning my camera on in my discord because it always makes me look short
People don't approach you because:
You look like the joker
You were wearing a bulletproof vest and combat boots, dressed like you were going to shoot up a school
this is what i was born to do you people don't understand i have to ride into the town with armor i wear this kevlar level 4a impenetrable to shotguns sniper rifles guns blades because it's my purpose in life you don't understand the hell of a life i had at school always having to watch my back in fear of getting shivved i am doing what needs to be done to protect myself i refuse to be a little unprepared lamb waiting to be slaughtered I WILL NOT die to the hands of a normie I MUST have the upper advantage ALWAYS
he looks like a fkin weirdo tho

id definitely look at this nug mad dirty ngl he looks so odd and strange its his and mouth area esp
how do i look like a weirdo? WHY DO PEOPLE TREAT ME THIS WAY?!?!?!
shave the puberty mustache already you look good, you are overreacting and u should Singermaxx and popmaxx etc
no i quit pop music i am done with that shit i am not shaving my mustache because it is very masculine
youre injecting some weirdass peptides to get taller, but all you eat for months is chicken noodle soup

looksmax autism
it's bc it's all i can afford i mean i get bread and shit to dip it in at the local church food bin

View attachment 1969539
my bad it's just how i am bro also i look a lot more intimidating than this in real life because in this photo i am crying and vulnerable
why do you need steel toed boots if you dont go outside for??? also people are scared u looked like a killer ur gonna shoot them up probably look at ur face and facial expressions
i wear steel toed boots to give me the combat advantage in case any NT comes up and tries to start a fight i always bring self defense gear with me everywhere i go even to walmart where i went yesterday you gotta understand i stand out too much im anorexic i am not a tall dude i have every natural disadvantage under the sun any % chance increase of my fighting success is a % chance I'm willing to take i refuse to let myself get bitched again

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 21146
i look a lot more intimidating than this in real life because in this photo i am crying and vulnerable
I too know the pain of losing my prettyboy looks to puberty and crap. I think if you just give it a few years, you'll grow out of your awkward fase. Srsly bro, I know it's normalfag tier af but for now just smile more fr and dress more nt. Take care of yourself bro. You have tons of autists on this site rooting for you.
Received 1566942133621640
IMG 48511

• +1
I too know the pain of losing my prettyboy looks to puberty and crap. I think if you just give it a few years, you'll grow out of your awkward fase. Srsly bro, I know it's normalfag tier af but for now just smile more fr and dress more nt. Take care of yourself bro. You have tons of autists on this site rooting for you.View attachment 1970315View attachment 1970316
thanks bro but dont psot ur face try to get mods to dleete while u still can companies will use pimeyes to search ur face and this will pop up

• +1
Reactions: quackspirations
thanks bro but dont psot ur face try to get mods to dleete while u still can companies will use pimeyes to search ur face and this will pop up
3c3ba70c675703f9025e920b4b350e90

if I'm tbh-ing with you famalam

• So Sad
  • +1
your life is miserable bro ngl if some random ass girl started giggling out of nowhere cus of how ugly i am I might just ER (as a normie) but keep up with the music deadass idk what genre it is whether incelcore or whatever but you got the vocals for it so keep that direction. style yourself with some non school shooter clothes and continue the cope music

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16133 and quackspirations
your life is miserable bro ngl if some random ass girl started giggling out of nowhere cus of how ugly i am I might just ER (as a normie) but keep up with the music deadass idk what genre it is whether incelcore or whatever but you got the vocals for it so keep that direction. style yourself with some non school shooter clothes and continue the cope music
thanks bro also she wasn't laughing because im ugly she was laughing because i am too perfect they couldn't handle the bone mass

thanks bro also she wasn't laughing because im ugly she was laughing because i am too perfect they couldn't handle the bone mass
You aren"t ugly you just look insanely low trust due to you looking aspie and non-nt as well dark triad af . Therefore people make a presumption that you are a weirdo due to non-nt looks despite you being pretty NT.

Prime blackpill :blackpill: . Harmony over crazy bone mass any day of the week.

• +1
Forget normal life and Michael-Jacksonmaxx, you have the creative and musical talent for it as well as the surgeries, you're almost destined for a blaze for glory at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_me and Deleted member 16133
You are 1 inch away feom being not short, stretches and cold showers and you will get taller

• Love it
You are 1 inch away feom being not short, stretches and cold showers and you will get taller
thanks bro

Forget normal life and Michael-Jacksonmaxx, you have the creative and musical talent for it as well as the surgeries, you're almost destined for a blaze for glory at this point
no surgeries but i will take ur advice and run w it
You aren"t ugly you just look insanely low trust due to you looking aspie and non-nt as well dark triad af . Therefore people make a presumption that you are a weirdo due to non-nt looks despite you being pretty NT.

Prime blackpill :blackpill: . Harmony over crazy bone mass any day of the week.
damn bro fuckkk i am nt irl i dont say anything but people might get turned off by the armor i wear and shit

it's cope fuck u
Yes, yes... channel that dark energy even further...

no i dont bonesmash what is that?
Bonesmashing if when you damage your bones to make them STRONGER and BETTER.

You may have dark triad psychoautist head tilted downward chintucking but if you don't have big fists you're nothing more than a stray cursed cat.
Thus you are low trust and not intimidating enough to deserve respect. Big fists are like big respectful bear claws.

also i looked up that drug and it's cope

Do you know why jigsnogs and knuckle draggers feel so obnoxious and smell like shit? Well, because they sweat mostly Androstenone.

>

Absolutely. Find Androstenone and cover yourself with gatorbait sweat-like cologne. And thanks to that haircut of yours you are already half-way through this blackamoor process!

Just have another step and join the darkie side.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, quackspirations and Deleted member 16133
Yes, yes... channel that dark energy even further...

Bonesmashing if when you damage your bones to make them STRONGER and BETTER.

You may have dark triad psychoautist head tilted downward chintucking but if you don't have big fists you're nothing more than a stray cursed cat.
Thus you are low trust and not intimidating enough to deserve respect. Big fists are like big respectful bear claws.

Do you know why jigsnogs and knuckle draggers feel so obnoxious and smell like shit? Well, because they sweat mostly Androstenone.

>

Absolutely. Find Androstenone and cover yourself with gatorbait sweat-like cologne. And thanks to that haircut of yours you are already half-way through this blackamoor process!

Just have another step and join the darkie side.

i will look into it thanks bro fr

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts

View attachment 1969308View attachment 1969310View attachment 1969311View attachment 1969312View attachment 1969313View attachment 1969314View attachment 1969317

View attachment 1969287

View attachment 1969303

View attachment 1969319View attachment 1969320View attachment 1969321View attachment 1969322View attachment 1969323View attachment 1969324

View attachment 1969325
View attachment 1969326

View attachment 1969327View attachment 1969328View attachment 1969329View attachment 1969330

chj out

View attachment 1969332
Sorry to hear this brother but he was probably intimidated by you. happy for u for taking action and trying to grow 5’10 with ur face will mog a lot of 6 ft norm but idk why (no hate) your lips look uncanny to me like it kind a looks like ur frowning in that tiktok video to

• +1

View attachment 1969287

View attachment 1969303

View attachment 1969325
View attachment 1969326

chj out

View attachment 1969332
Bro why’d you include your pubes in the injection pic 🤢🤮

• +1
50 min vid of James running towards women at 3am with his rotten teeth covers.
2926291 285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n

• +1
50 min vid of James running towards women at 3am with his rotten teeth covers.
View attachment 1977873
lmfdao i fixed my shit
Bro why’d you include your pubes in the injection pic 🤢🤮
cuz i dont shave and all my old pants from 8th grade aree now too big for me so they sag
Sorry to hear this brother but he was probably intimidated by you. happy for u for taking action and trying to grow 5’10 with ur face will mog a lot of 6 ft norm but idk why (no hate) your lips look uncanny to me like it kind a looks like ur frowning in that tiktok video to
thanks bro ill try to improve

Does look really dark triad idk he's starting to grow on me I thought he was deformed at the start but now he's gl, still gotta shave the pedostash tho
Clean shaven is law

ramirez was a jewish psyop illuminati mk ultra cia mind control project "he" never killed anyone was actually just a really bad actor additionally "he" was a FTM tranny with facial masculinization surgery and implants so it's not hard to see how an actual male exudes more masculine aura from a spiritual perspective richard ramirez was not a real person jeffrey dahmer was not a real person ted bundy was not a real person

bahahaha you'll never know 👀idk why jbshave always made edits for me no matter how i looked like

View attachment 1970270

no i dont bonesmash what is that? also i looked up that drug and it's cope fuck u

why am i terrifying? why have people always been fucking scared of me what the actual fuck what's even that bad about me?

im not giving you a react because i can't reward laziness im not mad at you but im dissapointed

the door is 12 feet tall this is why i hate turning my camera on in my discord because it always makes me look short

this is what i was born to do you people don't understand i have to ride into the town with armor i wear this kevlar level 4a impenetrable to shotguns sniper rifles guns blades because it's my purpose in life you don't understand the hell of a life i had at school always having to watch my back in fear of getting shivved i am doing what needs to be done to protect myself i refuse to be a little unprepared lamb waiting to be slaughtered I WILL NOT die to the hands of a normie I MUST have the upper advantage ALWAYS

how do i look like a weirdo? WHY DO PEOPLE TREAT ME THIS WAY?!?!?!

no i quit pop music i am done with that shit i am not shaving my mustache because it is very masculine

it's bc it's all i can afford i mean i get bread and shit to dip it in at the local church food bin

my bad it's just how i am bro also i look a lot more intimidating than this in real life because in this photo i am crying and vulnerable

i wear steel toed boots to give me the combat advantage in case any NT comes up and tries to start a fight i always bring self defense gear with me everywhere i go even to walmart where i went yesterday you gotta understand i stand out too much im anorexic i am not a tall dude i have every natural disadvantage under the sun any % chance increase of my fighting success is a % chance I'm willing to take i refuse to let myself get bitched again
Dress more NT and conceal carry. Problem solved

nigga really wearing a bulletproof vest and combat boots while looking like that in public jfl