Most Brutal heightpill EVER!

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
images
Michael 6'5, Larry 5'8 neither of their parents were tall yet Jordan lucked out to height mog everyone in his family
"His brother inherited everything but the height."

"MJ literally said that if his brother was taller it woulda been him."

Brutal imagine your brother being the greatest basketball player of all time a billionaire then realizing that if your limbs were a little longer it would've been you instead worshipped worldwide mogging anyone the moment you enter the room married to a model
yvette-prieto-bio.jpg
just brutal geneticspill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
dnrd but over af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
images
Michael 6'5, Larry 5'8 neither of their parents were tall yet Jordan lucked out to height mog everyone in his family

Brutal imagine your brother being the greatest basketball player of all time a billionaire then realizing that if your limbs were a little longer it would've been you instead worshipped worldwide mogging anyone the moment you enter the room married to a model
yvette-prieto-bio.jpg
just brutal geneticspill
MJ is listed as 6'6" on basketball-reference. Is that MJ's sneaker height or his bare foot height?

How the fuck do average or below-average height parents produce a 6'5-6'6" man?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and Jagged0
MJ is listed as 6'6" on basketball-reference. Is that MJ's sneaker height or his bare foot height?

6'6 in shoes 6'5 barefoot. It's rare but if both parents had a tall ancestor it might randomly show up in offspring like a kid randomly having red hair

Yeah I’m sure his life is painful being the literal brother of a billionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 8608
Yeah I’m sure his life is painful being the literal brother of a billionaire
Jordan is notorious for being stingy it's not like he can slay either because of it what's he gonna say? "I'm Michael Jordan's Manlet brother"

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
6'6 in shoes 6'5 barefoot. It's rare but if both parents had a tall ancestor it might randomly show up in offspring like a kid randomly having red hair
he’s probably closer to 6’4

next to Tom Brady who is 6’4

B6C0C0CC 7CB2 460F 8C00 570FEA808732
C3FECC6C 40FA 411C 93D5 3A2C9EB49B36

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and MrGlutton

he's 6'4, 6'6 in shoes(nba height)

images

yvette-prieto-bio.jpg
just brutal geneticspill
His lims are near same . Rhe differnec is in torso lenght check out the pics. I think streching with jumping can really increase heught to some extent

Imagine being a ugly giraffe first thing everyone sees is your face and then they go "God this ugly fuck is tall"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0