Most brutal thing about blackpill that will and is destroying your life. And now you can't reverse it ever again.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
It's the fact you will never experience pleasures and life that you could have if you didn't discover this place. That normies and all normal people will. You will never experience Love. And you could have if you didn't discover this.

I get so angry when I see normies with their roastie non virgin beckys being in love and in their own heaven at least from time to time. They at least have hard but also very fulfilling happy moments and pleasures.Why? Because they never discovered this place. They don't care about jbs and virginity. Now they don't feel need to fight against anything to be angry or to associate with this place and people like us. They are more than happy. They will keep calling for higher age of consent and call everyone that doesn't like a whore with tens of dicks inside her a incel misogynistic crying loser.

While we can only feel same intense feelings of love for virgin jbs that we will never be able to have because that's always mentioned here and now we truly want only that. We will just spend our short lifes seeth here wishing for something we can't have while normies enjoy their lifes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Kekee, Melo95 and 4 others
Damn bro this place destroyed you. How you gonna cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
While we can only feel attraction to virgin jbs that we will never be able to have.
I was waiting when it show up to be in OPs thread.

it was inevitable
156796.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
copes me
chad rots in this site and still slays

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, oldcelloser, aBetterMii and 2 others
Damn bro this place destroyed you. How you gonna cope
I can't literally over I don't feel anything anymore I'm walking abused corpse

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and Deleted member 9274
you commented on a thread of mine which made me think of this; the brutal part is that even when u slay you’ll still feel empty bc the lack of slaying was never the root problem it was just a symptom.

There’s something off about all of us beyond looks that brought us here. Chicken vs egg type of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Catawampus, micropenis29 and 3 others
you commented on a thread of mine which made me think of this; the brutal part is that even when u slay you’ll still feel empty bc the lack of slaying was never the root problem it was just a symptom.

There’s something off about all of us beyond looks that brought us here. Chicken vs egg type of shit
sero

Exactly there is something in common here that you can't exactly pit point but you can almost smell it, it's over before we were even born

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and micropenis29

Exactly there is something in common here that you can't exactly pit point but you can almost smell it, it's over before we were even born

LMAOOOO

nah my ugly face destroyed my life

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
It's the fact you will never experience pleasures and life that you could have if you didn't discover this place. That normies and all normal people will. You will never experience Love. And you could have if you didn't discover this.

I get so angry when I see normies with their roastie non virgin beckys being in love and in their own heaven at least from time to time. They at least have hard but also very fulfilling happy moments and pleasures.Why? Because they never discovered this place. They don't care about jbs and virginity. Now they don't feel need to fight against anything to be angry or to associate with this place and people like us. They are more than happy. They will keep calling for higher age of consent and call everyone that doesn't like a whore with tens of dicks inside her a incel misogynistic crying loser.

While we can only feel same intense feelings of love for virgin jbs that we will never be able to have because that's always mentioned here and now we truly want only that. We will just spend our short lifes seeth here wishing for something we can't have while normies enjoy their lifes.
Yeah totally agree. Forget normies I even see many high IQ friends living these happy lives with girlfriends, hell even getting married!!

And the thing is these friends are AT BEST low tier normie, and the girls have dated or hooked up with better guys in the past, yet my idiotic friends brag that they are the one she chooses for LTR.

At time like that I hate the blackpill for showing me the truth, because it means I can never live a normal life, but also part of me is happy I never have to live a lie

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and brianxx
Most of those normies in their bluepilled world end up unhappy in the end. Breakups, divorce, cheating, becoming uglier, death of partner, etc.

We almost have nothing to lose. They have much to lose and will end up losing it almost inevitably.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gonthar
retard. cause and causation, you got it backwards. the reason most people end up here is because they lived through all the phenomenons the blackpill describes. they are well aware that they wont experience those pleasures, so they immerse themselves in communities like this. i guarantee you no NT normie will ever end up here, and if they do they will just have a laugh, close the page and go to the bar with his friends telling him about his discovery of stupid incels

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 15895
retard. cause and causation, you got it backwards. the reason most people end up here is because they lived through all the phenomenons the blackpill describes. they are well aware that they wont experience those pleasures, so they immerse themselves in communities like this. i guarantee you no NT normie will ever end up here, and if they do they will just have a laugh, close the page and go to the bar with his friends telling him about his discovery of stupid incels
Lol almost all people here are at least average in looks most even gl so it's not looks it's just personality and world views how you interact with the world and how you interpret it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and karbo

It's because you're taking bs standards from this toxic shithole site. The only reason why I'm here is to fix my failos. Lol and no i don't care about virginity and shit. It's just dumb to take people seriously here. Imagine living your life to an shit internet websites standards 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977
Yeah but it's also kind of true

Brutality of balckpill sites and what separates them from cults is that they are based on strong scientific fact. Which is sex over all for living organisms like us

It's because you're taking bs standards from this toxic shithole site. The only reason why I'm here is to fix my failos. Lol and no i don't care about virginity and shit. It's just dumb to take people seriously here. Imagine living your life to an shit internet websites standards 🤣

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and aBetterMii
Brutality of balckpill sites and what separates them from cults is that they are based on strong scientific fact. Which is sex over all for living organisms like us
You're right. Sex is important. However no-one cared about virginity in hunter gatherer days lol if anything virginity was cared, it was because to determine the father of child and nothing else.

I get so angry when I see normies with their roastie non virgin beckys being in love and in their own heaven at least from time to time. They at least have hard but also very fulfilling happy moments and pleasures.
They aren't happy, even if they look like a perfect, in love couple from outside...
I had several girlfriends, I've kept my frame, acted alpha, did all the redpill bullcrap and I was still constantly shit-tested, treated badly, and I couldn't understand why that was happening. The same happens with most normies - their relationships are filled with drama, manipulation and many bad moments.
You only have the upper hand if you're a Chad, but then why would you even be in a relationship, it's better do just pump and dump, and let the girls cry and suffer because they can't control you.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and micropenis29