Most Chad Races (to the point and no BS)

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
5. African Americans: Making a banging entry on this list in position 5, its our very own african americans!
4. Levant MENAs: Yep, how could I forget the legendary Levantine Menas. I still remember my trip to Beirut in 2017 where every second guy looked like Atesh Salih!
3. Caucasus Mountaindwellers: The OGs of cromagnetism and brachophylia, it's none other than the Caucasus mountainswellers!
2. Afghan Cavedwellers: to the surprise of absolutely no one, afghan cavedwellers are the 2nd biggest moggers on the planet,
1. White people: to the surprise of absolutely no one, white people are the biggest moggers on the planet,

West africans mog african americans to filth

Go to london and see the africans delivery drivers with insane bonemass and cheekbones

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, 5'7 zoomer, lilith and 1 other person

Go to london and see the africans delivery drivers with insane bonemass and cheekbones
like this?
433177 1684155052

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, 5'7 zoomer, zura and 6 others
there is no such thing as race. slit your throat op.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 51465
5. African Americans: Making a banging entry on this list in position 5, its our very own african americans!
4. Levant MENAs: Yep, how could I forget the legendary Levantine Menas. I still remember my trip to Beirut in 2017 where every second guy looked like Atesh Salih!
3. Caucasus Mountaindwellers: The OGs of cromagnetism and brachophylia, it's none other than the Caucasus mountainswellers!
2. Afghan Cavedwellers: to the surprise of absolutely no one, afghan cavedwellers are the 2nd biggest moggers on the planet,
1. White people: to the surprise of absolutely no one, white people are the biggest moggers on the planet,
East Asians mog Afghans to oblivion

@Meraki how can anyone deny K-pop-pill bro?

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Also I'm assuming OP includes Latinos as Whites right?

FOB villagers don’t mog shit lmao

All those bones won’t make a foids pussy wet

FOB villagers don’t mog shit lmao

All those bones won’t make a foids pussy wet
We are talking about psl for a reason
Not females or smv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Kamui
We are talking about psl for a reason
Not females or smv
Even still African Americans PSL mog West Africans to hell due to being more harmonious cuz of white DNA

Strong bones can’t upset the fact that they usually have double barrel shotgun noses and giant baboon lips

• So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin
Curry on top