Most Chinese men are gay

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
A good tell for somebody being gay is their obsession with cigarettes.
It's a very effete thing if you ponder on this--it literally goes into your mouth, I don't really have to explicate this any further because the mental image that you get speaks for itself.
Chinks smoke a lot.

It's not the romantic or brave kind of gay that people normally seem to resonate with but something really base and genetic.
This mode of homosexuality describes someone who essentializes the act of sodomy and views rape not as an expression of unquenchable desire but as a tool of subjugation.
To me saying something like "raped to death" is beautiful but then I remember that the third world exists and that non-whites are worse than animals so it just bums me out because all the ugly shitskins do what I have described above.

In general closeted people are annoying to deal with because you may never know if this can of worms is worth opening (it usually isn't just for this reason alone).
So with this in mind low fertility kinda makes sense and I understand why Han women are so domineering and why they only ever seem to shriek and not do much else, if I had to put up with this I would act exactly the same way.

Even though in many ways I'm an outlier I don't think that this particular point, coming from me, is me projecting or being that far off-the-mark.
I think it just makes sense when you consider the fact that the Han are basically the ultimate dronelike slave race.
This is why I cope with JBW so hard but don't fall the EurasianTiger trap of flipping this into a hatred of Europeans, like I'm just too autistic and gay to be deceitful about it.
I understand that both are annoying, bad and wrong, but also in all honesty Tenda mogs me because he's actually half human and has a wife; being a niche e-celeb is halo.
Yellow fever White brahs in my mind are the next Manchu and Tibetans; the entire Han history is basically them beginning for the outside men to fix them, and the problem is that even though they're this pathetic they ultimately "win", much like Entropy does in the Universe, because they're insects, because they're a plague.
Ricecels really don't have it in them to give women what they want; what the Bantu are to Africa, the Han are to Asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, Eternal_, try2beme and 5 others
No, MENA's are the most gayest out of all the asian countries

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I thought you were gonna say because they have such high standards in foids looks and persona,virginity etc which is just a based alpha trait of high self esteem and self love unlike western men that tolerate their women and even are trying to get them like this forum jfl

you need to run @Aloha game and get a 6' homosexual white Chad to violate you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 21345
and I bet you've never been to China or were ever around Chinese people dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Zikel_Nut and Amadeus
also what's your obsession with asians nigga? almost every post of yours is about them.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
What the fuck does smoking have to do with being gay?

Never seen a native type like that
no, that style is very typical for a native with a high comprehension level, u can tell from the phraseology, the most telling word is “base” a semi rare, antiquated word that’s used a lot in translations

Last edited:
no, that style is very typical for a native with a high comprehension level, u can tell from the phraseology
When I first started posting people would just call me a clouder alt
Some still assume that I'm mixed for unknown reason

But generally yeah if people can't tell ESL slop apart from actual native speech then it's safe to mark them down as brown/low-IQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
no, that style is very typical for a native with a high comprehension level, u can tell from the phraseology, the most telling word is “base” a semi rare, antiquated word that’s used a lot in translations
Ngl he does sound like one

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No, MENA's are the most gayest out of all the asian countries
Oddly true. Once you get to know them there’s always subtle homoerotic subtext

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
also what's your obsession with asians nigga? almost every post of yours is about them.
31648.jpg

Hey man tell me how to get some bussy from femboyd

A good tell for somebody being gay is their obsession with cigarettes.
It's a very effete thing if you ponder on this--it literally goes into your mouth, I don't really have to explicate this any further because the mental image that you get speaks for itself.
Chinks smoke a lot.
What smoking weed? Is that gay?

theory: most chinese men are gay