Most complete makeupmaxxing for male tutorial on the internet (full version)

pinkpiller

pinkpiller

Iron
inb4 "it's gay" "it's not masculine"

I tell you : all those "alpha" "sigma" "masculinity" are one of the hardest cope of all the internet, ironically male gaze as hell. Out there there are non-binary spiritual purple-haired disconstructed "guys" who slay way more than 99% of the male population while doing some nasty spiritual kinky bdsm sex on your favorite stacies
As long as it does not impair your bravery/courage/ability to slay/assertivity/leadership, bothering if "something will make you more alpha or not" will just prevent you from getting moh pussy

The advices here will improve your chances of getting pussy, keep in mind that you cannot looksmax for every girl anyway so it should not be a problem that you could lose some, especially if you get more than you louse

This tutorial is made for guys like me who want to get the best of both worlds and keep "masculine" look while fraudmaxxing as much as possible, so everything I state here will go from non-noticeable to almost-non-noticeable

Level 1 : fraudmaxxing the beard and the eyebrow area :
This is the kind of ustensil you want to use :

This kind of pencil will allow you to compensate a subhuman pre-puberous beard by filling the wholes by roughly "drawing" hair in it. It is preferable to use the tint below you hair natural tint so it's 100% unnoticeable

Here is my minoxidil beard without ink in it :

Here is my beard with a few dashes of ink in it (could have done more but no need to to keep it unoticeable)

You can of course apply with subtelty on short trimmered beards, and you can even "contour" your feature by adding fake hair where you want to create relief and shades (cheekbones, chin, jawline, dimples...).

My fellow blackcels can even touch their line up real quick when needed thanks to this technique

Here are a few BEFORE/AFTER after a few minutes that I just spent in my workplace's toilets LOL

Same technique can be applied for eyebrow areas, but don't overdoit especially if you don't need to : that's way less natural if you mess this up. I personally only trim my elbows to shape them up (not too much : the minimal amount of hair, less is more)

Level 2 : tinted creams
I label CC crèmes, BB crèmes and any kind of tinted moisturizers as "tinted creams". Some act as a thin layer that will tan your skin, but most of them will more act as a skin unifier and a slight color corrector.

This is NOT something you want to use to hide stuff (acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation...) unless you have severe acne. The only purpose of this is to give a nice glow to the skin, and a nice color : for example you can turn a pinkish skin into a nice yellowey/wheat skin.
By trying to hide imperfections, you will be tempted to apply too much and you really want to apply thos product with subtelty otherwise it's not worth it and noticeable with a "cakey" effect.

Here is what those cremes can do to you :

I personally use "erborian pour hommes (for males)" and "erborian gold cc water", but you want to try different products and different amounts to find the one that suits you the most. Even a supermarket product can do the trick.
Preferably take pictures for your tests, and try to see what it looks like outside with a mirror as a camera will not capture the color subtelties it gives, and the indoor lights might not 100% reflect the reality.

Level 3 : concealers

That's where the magic happens : it's ideal for acnecels and blackcels like me who have a huge shit-color stain on their skin each time they have a spot or a scar.
Here, testing is very important, you will have to try out products slighty under your skin tone, and those with pinky acne might also need a color corrector (green/blue...) but I never had to do it so the best is to ask a vendor in a physical shop.
Here is what you should do : go to the closest reputable make up store and say to a maid : "hello excuse me, I would like to offer a concealer to my sister, we have the same skin and she wanted to hide its imperfections. Do you know what would suit her best ?"
Then let her do her magic, do not bother to do it yourself it's almost impossible for us male to get the subtelties of our skin color, especially if you order online as it brings in the screen colorimetry bias.
Here what concealers can do for you :

Here, the guy probably applied concealer over all his face. I do not recommend.

Instead, apply the smallest amount of product you can, you rather want your imperfections to be slighty visible so the makeup is 100% unnoticeable, than the opposite.
Use slight quantities on your scars/spots and for the bravest, you can also hide your eyebags/dark circles by focusing on the internal center part of the eye area and on the hollow of the eyebag.
If you "paint" all over the eye area surface, it won't look natural anymore and it will be noticeable. Again, less is more

Level 4 : for the bravest only
I personally stick to level 3, but for those who want to maxx it out, you can either learn contouring so you can define your "masculine" areas, artificially reshape your nose, etc... I would not advise this as the improvements you will gain here will be lost in the "unnatural" feel unless you figure a way to do it in an un-noticeable way (I tried to fond tutorials but it's full LGBTQIA)
Most (99%) of the girls won't notice if you stick to level 3, the few ones who will know won't even bother that you try to hide your imperfections, it might even be a green flag for them (speaking from experience), but too much might feel and look weird for most of them.
This the most natural and least gay contouring photo that I could find, and as you can see there is that weird "photoshopped" vibe that you want to avoid :

Prefer my "beard pencil" technique instead if you want to fraud yourself a gigachadesque lower third area, I will try to post later most convicng results as I'm still figuring this out rn (nobody else does it on earth).

You can also nichemaxx with make-up and start aiming for this kind of looks :

You might lose some value in the SMV and lose all the normies with that kind of move
BUT you might also attract some kinky stoner gothes with big boobs in fishnetsv that will salute your edginess and courage to break the norm

Bonus : self-tanners
This isn't makeup, but it can bring huge improvements on a translucid vampire skin, even for light-skinned niggas that tend to look like zombies especially those who are serious with their skin routine and apply 50SPF everyday.
You have to be careful with this one though as it might feel un-natural if not done properly, even though if it's not "make-up" (no layer of pigments over the skin).
I personnally try "isles of paradise" with success : start with 4-6 drops mixed with your moisturizer, preferably during a day where you don't see too much people. 8 hours layer, the tanning will set in : if it's fine, you can progressively increase the drops everyday up to 12, and once you're satisfied apply every 2-3 days for maintenance. The tanning will be gone in four days if you don't reapply.

Here is an example :

To put it in a nutshell
Those advices can increase your psl significantly especially if you have a subhuman skin like mine.
It might be not worth it for those of you who already have a regular skin, but note that the "level 1" can do wonder if you have a shitty beard.
Sometimes minoxidil stops working after a while : level 1 techniques will allow you to beardmaxx and hide your recessed chins even though minox stopped working.

Costs wise : you can apply all of those advices for less than 50$

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Aloft, IAMNOTANINCEL and 11 others
Appreciate the high effort
Too sad this guy will be shitposting after 2 weeks in

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Saisei and appealmaxed
2 layers bb cream is fine

i made legit threads when i joined
look at me now
in offtopic half the time

• So Sad
Reactions: Angutoid
I have two or three more comprehensive high-IQ threads to post before losing my sanity here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Saisei and Angutoid

Last edited:
great post!

Sddefault 1

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
Screenshot 2024 02 05 23 31 00 338 commiuigallery edit

Screenshot 2024 02 05 23 30 41 340 commiuigallery edit

This is the kind of results you can achieve for your eyebrow but I still need to figure this one out, maybe with a lower tint

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Come on, i will save makeup for those moments i am on tv

mirin thread

actually was waiting for eyebrows guide
Just like I'm trying to figure it out for me, you should do the same for you

I will try to ask on some subreddit to see the kind of advices I could get there

inb4 "it's gay" "it's not masculine"

I tell you : all those "alpha" "sigma" "masculinity" are one of the hardest cope of all the internet, ironically male gaze as hell. Out there there are non-binary spiritual purple-haired disconstructed "guys" who slay way more than 99% of the male population while doing some nasty spiritual kinky bdsm sex on your favorite stacies
As long as it does not impair your bravery/courage/ability to slay/assertivity/leadership, bothering if "something will make you more alpha or not" will just prevent you from getting moh pussy

The advices here will improve your chances of getting pussy, keep in mind that you cannot looksmax for every girl anyway so it should not be a problem that you could lose some, especially if you get more than you louse

This tutorial is made for guys like me who want to get the best of both worlds and keep "masculine" look while fraudmaxxing as much as possible, so everything I state here will go from non-noticeable to almost-non-noticeable

Level 1 : fraudmaxxing the beard and the eyebrow area :
This is the kind of ustensil you want to use :

This kind of pencil will allow you to compensate a subhuman pre-puberous beard by filling the wholes by roughly "drawing" hair in it. It is preferable to use the tint below you hair natural tint so it's 100% unnoticeable

Here is my minoxidil beard without ink in it :

Here is my beard with a few dashes of ink in it (could have done more but no need to to keep it unoticeable)

You can of course apply with subtelty on short trimmered beards, and you can even "contour" your feature by adding fake hair where you want to create relief and shades (cheekbones, chin, jawline, dimples...).

My fellow blackcels can even touch their line up real quick when needed thanks to this technique

Here are a few BEFORE/AFTER after a few minutes that I just spent in my workplace's toilets LOL

View attachment 2725036

Same technique can be applied for eyebrow areas, but don't overdoit especially if you don't need to : that's way less natural if you mess this up. I personally only trim my elbows to shape them up (not too much : the minimal amount of hair, less is more)

Level 2 : tinted creams
I label CC crèmes, BB crèmes and any kind of tinted moisturizers as "tinted creams". Some act as a thin layer that will tan your skin, but most of them will more act as a skin unifier and a slight color corrector.

This is NOT something you want to use to hide stuff (acne, acne scars, hyperpigmentation...) unless you have severe acne. The only purpose of this is to give a nice glow to the skin, and a nice color : for example you can turn a pinkish skin into a nice yellowey/wheat skin.
By trying to hide imperfections, you will be tempted to apply too much and you really want to apply thos product with subtelty otherwise it's not worth it and noticeable with a "cakey" effect.

Here is what those cremes can do to you :
View attachment 2725041
View attachment 2725043

I personally use "erborian pour hommes (for males)" and "erborian gold cc water", but you want to try different products and different amounts to find the one that suits you the most. Even a supermarket product can do the trick.
Preferably take pictures for your tests, and try to see what it looks like outside with a mirror as a camera will not capture the color subtelties it gives, and the indoor lights might not 100% reflect the reality.

Level 3 : concealers

That's where the magic happens : it's ideal for acnecels and blackcels like me who have a huge shit-color stain on their skin each time they have a spot or a scar.
Here, testing is very important, you will have to try out products slighty under your skin tone, and those with pinky acne might also need a color corrector (green/blue...) but I never had to do it so the best is to ask a vendor in a physical shop.
Here is what you should do : go to the closest reputable make up store and say to a maid : "hello excuse me, I would like to offer a concealer to my sister, we have the same skin and she wanted to hide its imperfections. Do you know what would suit her best ?"
Then let her do her magic, do not bother to do it yourself it's almost impossible for us male to get the subtelties of our skin color, especially if you order online as it brings in the screen colorimetry bias.
Here what concealers can do for you :
View attachment 2725045
Here, the guy probably applied concealer over all his face. I do not recommend.

Instead, apply the smallest amount of product you can, you rather want your imperfections to be slighty visible so the makeup is 100% unnoticeable, than the opposite.
Use slight quantities on your scars/spots and for the bravest, you can also hide your eyebags/dark circles by focusing on the internal center part of the eye area and on the hollow of the eyebag.
If you "paint" all over the eye area surface, it won't look natural anymore and it will be noticeable. Again, less is more

Level 4 : for the bravest only
I personally stick to level 3, but for those who want to maxx it out, you can either learn contouring so you can define your "masculine" areas, artificially reshape your nose, etc... I would not advise this as the improvements you will gain here will be lost in the "unnatural" feel unless you figure a way to do it in an un-noticeable way (I tried to fond tutorials but it's full LGBTQIA)
Most (99%) of the girls won't notice if you stick to level 3, the few ones who will know won't even bother that you try to hide your imperfections, it might even be a green flag for them (speaking from experience), but too much might feel and look weird for most of them.
This the most natural and least gay contouring photo that I could find, and as you can see there is that weird "photoshopped" vibe that you want to avoid :
View attachment 2725082
Prefer my "beard pencil" technique instead if you want to fraud yourself a gigachadesque lower third area, I will try to post later most convicng results as I'm still figuring this out rn (nobody else does it on earth).

You can also nichemaxx with make-up and start aiming for this kind of looks :
View attachment 2725059View attachment 2725087 View attachment 2725062
You might lose some value in the SMV and lose all the normies with that kind of move
BUT you might also attract some kinky stoner gothes with big boobs in fishnetsv that will salute your edginess and courage to break the norm

Bonus : self-tanners
This isn't makeup, but it can bring huge improvements on a translucid vampire skin, even for light-skinned niggas that tend to look like zombies especially those who are serious with their skin routine and apply 50SPF everyday.
You have to be careful with this one though as it might feel un-natural if not done properly, even though if it's not "make-up" (no layer of pigments over the skin).
I personnally try "isles of paradise" with success : start with 4-6 drops mixed with your moisturizer, preferably during a day where you don't see too much people. 8 hours layer, the tanning will set in : if it's fine, you can progressively increase the drops everyday up to 12, and once you're satisfied apply every 2-3 days for maintenance. The tanning will be gone in four days if you don't reapply.

Here is an example :
View attachment 2725097

To put it in a nutshell
Those advices can increase your psl significantly especially if you have a subhuman skin like mine.
It might be not worth it for those of you who already have a regular skin, but note that the "level 1" can do wonder if you have a shitty beard.
Sometimes minoxidil stops working after a while : level 1 techniques will allow you to beardmaxx and hide your recessed chins even though minox stopped working.

Costs wise : you can apply all of those advices for less than 50$
This is how arabs maintain their beards, niggas basically use makeup and paint their faces

High IQ thread. Will read later after I take my methlyphenidate

This is how arabs maintain their beards, niggas basically use makeup and paint their faces
Sure but sometimes they use full coverage ink that does not look natural

The pencil is a way to keep it natural, especially with a toned down color

"bro, i won't do it because it's LE GAY (even tho you're literally doing it to attract women)"