most couples are not looksmatched

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
and its not even the girls who are hypergamous. its everyone

i was at a big event yesterday with thousands of GL people (suifuel tbh) and came to the conclusion that it doesnt matter if its a gl male or female, the partner was rarely looksmatched. it was mostly 1 incel term difference at least, like a chad dated a stacylite, a stacylite dated a htn, a htn dated a becky etc

social media and especially online dating cucked your views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You mean this website warped your mindset that looks is everything

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: h111, Clqs, datboijj and 4 others
The concept of looksmatching is peak autism, male and female aesthetics don't map onto each other a whole a lot, they don't even follow the same distribution.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, murdah, Ricky212 and 6 others
You mean this website warped your mindset that looks is everything
no i never thought its everything. i always knew its important, but after being slightly above average, other things matter more

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies

i was at a big event yesterday with thousands of GL people (suifuel tbh) and came to the conclusion that it doesnt matter if its a gl male or female, the partner was rarely looksmatched. it was mostly 1 incel term difference at least, like a chad dated a stacylite, a stacylite dated a htn, a htn dated a becky etc

What sort of event

Single human behavior is unpredictable
Mass human behavior is predictable

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and albe.ORG
The concept of looksmatching is peak autism, male and female aesthetics don't map onto each other a whole a lot, they don't even follow the same distribution.
Well just rate them separately and see if they got the same rating/number in their respective gender aesthetic standard. It's not that hard to comprehend really.

Stupid fucking giraffe neck chink.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and sportsmogger
In most couples the girl mogs tbh. Rarely see the other way around. Most girls are too insecure to date chads

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale, murdah, Xangsane and 2 others
What sort of event
some big bodybuilding event with hundreds of instagram influencers and thousands of gl foids with yoga pants and bras only on

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
some big bodybuilding event with hundreds of instagram influencers and thousands of gl foids with yoga pants and bras only on
I would never willing attend an event like that. My cortisol would be through the roof seeing gymaxxed NT moggers all in one place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and buflek
I would never willing attend an event like that. My cortisol would be through the roof seeing gymaxxed NT moggers all in one place.
surprisngly i didnt feel that mogged at all

the males werent as GL as the females

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
If their are influencer then status plays role

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
In most couples the girl mogs tbh. Rarely see the other way around. Most girls are too insecure to date chads
Disagree, the girls are frauding. What they actually look like vs presented as in public are much different

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
so many retards think both men and women fall on a even bell curve, when in reality the average dude is like a 4/10 due to thinking "much looks don't matter"

• +1
Reactions: murdah and buflek
Disagree, the girls are frauding. What they actually look like vs presented as in public are much different
If by frauding u mean makeup then yes. 99% women use a lot of makeup I never see women without makeup in public. Most of them are covered in multiple layers of foundation and concealers.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and ShowerMaxxing
If by frauding u mean makeup then yes. All women use a lot of makeup I never see women without makeup in public. Most of them are covered in multiple layers of foundation and concealers.
If you’ve ever had a gf compare what she looks like when at home vs out at fancy restaurant

• +1
Reactions: buflek
And how masc were the men

from what i see, guys almost always mog the girls. tall HTN+bottom tier ltb is a the norm here

cope

this would mean the Chad's date down which means in most relationships the guy Mogs... stop strawmanning idiot

Most couples, like 70-80% of couples, are of similar attractiveness, -1/+1 points in the 1-10 scale. In the rest of couples the difference is more significant and in the vast majority of those the girl is the more attractive.

I rarely see a Chadlite/Chad with a Becky. I've seen the reverse far more often.