JFL Most cuck’d thing you’ve done?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
In H.S I was obsessed with some girl that I didn’t have class or knew the name of

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

What’s the most cuck’d thing you’ve ever done?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Sext this girl who gave me nothing IRL. I also helped her study.

Last edited:
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Being born an undesirable male.

tallcel

tallcel

Iron
Sleeping next to a girl who was ready to have sex with me.

Never_Began

Never_Began

??? ????
I helped a drunk foid get home from a party

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
pay the remainder for my gf at the mall when i was in middle school

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
I was once in love with this girl who played the flute, so I downloaded and printed out a ton of flute music for her and bound it all nicely in a binder and everything. Invited her over to my place and presented it to her. She went "oh!" and put it down on the sofa next to her. Couldn't pluck up the courage to make a move - she left probably disgusted with me, and when she'd gone I noticed she'd left the binder on the sofa.

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Pushed the door open for a foid once,I still hate myself for it.

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
Gave my seat to pregnant woman in public transformation.

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Adjusted my workout plan to see my oneitis as often as possible for 6 months. She changed the gym and it took me a while to find out which one she‘s in now. Gonna switch to it soon :feelsbadman:

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Adjusted my workout plan to see my oneitis as often as possible for 6 months. She changed the gym and it took me a while to find out which one she‘s in now. Gonna switch to it soon :feelsbadman:
Ogre for you in ways I cannot even describe.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I was once in love with this girl who played the flute, so I downloaded and printed out a ton of flute music for her and bound it all nicely in a binder and everything. Invited her over to my place and presented it to her. She went "oh!" and put it down on the sofa next to her. Couldn't pluck up the courage to make a move - she left probably disgusted with me, and when she'd gone I noticed she'd left the binder on the sofa.
this is the kind of thing i screenshot to remember that women aint shit

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
:feelsrope:kek

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
If I only had the courage to talk to her and get rejected, I could move on with my "life“
Even more ogre now that you tell me that.:feelswhat:???

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
She already indirectly did by not approaching you if she was interested. Get over her and become obsessed with some other random slatt

:feelsokman:

@“Flelix97”

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
She already indirectly did by not approaching you if she was interested. Get over her and become obsessed with some other random slatt

:feelsokman:

@“Flelix97”
There are chads at my gym that don‘t get approached there. Young girls don‘t seem to approach guys at all. Maybe on social media, but rarely on public.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

horny ogre with erectile dysfunction
In high school I was obsessed with a girl and I cried many nights over her, I also wrote a 10 paged letter confessing my "love" for her. Needless to say, she turned me down and said looks matter. So I was too ugly for her. Why even live?
Being born an undesirable male.

Cope, you mean being born autisticmaxxed. You're Chadlite.
There are chads at my gym that don‘t get approached there. Young girls don‘t seem to approach guys at all. Maybe on social media, but rarely on public.

This is true. My Chad friend said he only got aporoached once in public by a girl. He brutally ignored her by looking the other way when she said "Hi." Absolutely brutal. If I were the girl, I'd have killed myself. He's actually genuinely beautiful and it would destroy me if I was a girl and he rejected me.

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
He brutally ignored her by looking the other way when she said "Hi." Absolutely brutal. If I were the girl, I'd have killed myself.
holy shit, brutal ignore pill. I guess I am too beautiful to get approached :feelshmm:

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
In high school I was obsessed with a girl and I cried many nights over her, I also wrote a 10 paged letter confessing my "love" for her. Needless to say, she turned me down and said looks matter. So I was too ugly for her. Why even live?

Cope, you mean being born autisticmaxxed. You're Chadlite.

This is true. My Chad friend said he only got aporoached once in public by a girl. He brutally ignored her by looking the other way when she said "Hi." Absolutely brutal. If I were the girl, I'd have killed myself. He's actually genuinely beautiful and it would destroy me if I was a girl and he rejected me.

HA HA HA the old ten page love letter. Always seems like a THOROUGHLY BITCHEN idea at the time, until you drop it in the mailbox.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

did u film it:feelshmm:

Mental picture. I have replayed the worst decision I ever made in my life over and over back then.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Mental picture. I have replayed the worst decision I ever made in my life over and over back then.
:feelshehe:i see. can u go to the doctor and xray it:feelshmm:

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

thanks truecel:feelshehe: you are my side friend now:feelshmm:

Finally bro. Also did you laugh at my blunder? It is okay, I look back and laugh at it now. It got really awkward afterwards.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

it war rly funny ngl:feelshmm: what if u get in a similar situation. lets repeat the history:feelshmm:

Lets hope that never happens again, I have already learned my place after she basically said I was TOO ugly. Not even ugly, but TOO ugly. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I have already learned my place after she basically said I was TOO ugly. Not even ugly, but TOO ugly
:feelscry: hey you are not ugly, truecel:feelshmm: you are not ugly for me, I will take you under my wing :feelshmm: love u:feelshehe:

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

:feelscry: hey you are not ugly, truecel:feelshmm: you are not ugly for me, I will take you under my wing :feelshmm: love u:feelshehe:

This is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. Thank you so much Tony, love u 2. I will flame anyone who talks about you negatively from now on.

King

King

UNDISPUTED
ive never done any cuck shit

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
pay some guy in the freshman dance in my highschool a long time ago too grind/kiss a girl in front of me while i watch srs

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
Worshiping 3D women